It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A strong warning to the left.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thejoncrichton

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: network dude

Let me get this straight.

You guys on the right belittled and mocked everyone on the left for years and then elected one of the most brazen jackasses on the planet as a middle finger to the left, and you want to talk about karma now that Trumps feet are being held to the fire?

Cry me a river.

And as always, a nice day to you too.

You play the victim when the entire establishment mocks and demonizes the political opposition of the left.

Now they do. And you have no one to blame for that but Donald Trump.

Then again, I believe any public official who acts like a jackass should be roasted on the news as much as possible, extending all the way down to local politicians. The president should be no exception.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Combating smug arrogance with smug arrogance, I see.

And I don't think I've seen anyone say that ousting Trump will end a certain behavior. It's almost as if you made that up because it's easier to argue against something you created than it is to argue against someone's real arguments.

That's called a strawman.

If Trump is ousted, it will be because he was removed by valid constitutional processes for real violations he committed. The reaction to this entire ordeal that you and others are having reeks of uncontrollable, immature emotions mixed with a bit of jaded teenage douchebag.

Let the cards fall where they may, learn to accept things for what they are and stop wasting our time with this limp-wristed whining.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Clinton was ever only accused of raping one woman — Juanita Broaddrick. And basically all you're saying is that you find her credible and you find the dozen or so women who accused Trump of various assaults/inappropriate sexual contacts to be not credible.

Right?

That's your opinion and you're entitled to it but it's been no more proven that Clinton raped Broaddrick than that Trump assaulted the women who have accused him. You see that right?

Assault means the law was broken and the judicial system was involved. The problem that we have today is the mixture of the idea of assault with the new labeling of inappropriate behavior. "Inappropriate" is the new naming construct where we can ruin people's lives and add them to the #MeToo list of offenders without suggesting they actually did something illegal. The cool part is inappropriate can mean anything a person wants it to mean...works so well.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Could you imagine the outage on ATS if someone made a thread threatening violence and suggesting all conservatives should be eliminated and/or removed from the United States?

Lol. You guys are unreal.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
I consume almost no media. Its all biased, and I don't have time to read a dozen stories to try to understand it better. So I get quite a bit of news from ATS, as my aggregate site. I get a fairly wide breadth of news.

I hate to break it to you but ATS is pretty right wing in its news reporting. Just because a few liberals like myself try to maintain a balance doesn't really mean this isn't true either.

Can you tell me where I can view Sinclair's 7pm news broadcast?

I don't know where you live; nor do I know what local affiliates are owned by Sinclair Broadcasting in your area even if you told me. Though it seems to me you can Google that info yourself since you should know those things yourself.

Im not ignoring them. Im stating that they spend 30 minutes a day relaying scripted news from New York, or reporting local murders, covering the weather, and telling me how the local high school volleyball team did at least weeks tournament. Im not ignoring them...i choosing to not consider them. But if you really want...sure. Ok. Sinclair gets local news, and may spend a couple of minutes a day covering a story where political slant is even possible. Ill squint really, really hard and try to see your point here.

Sinclair, the pro-Trump, conservative company taking over local news, explained

The video is just the most recent example of Sinclair stations’ strong partisan tilt. A recent paper by Emory University political scientists Gregory Martin and Josh McCrain found that when Sinclair buys a local station, its local news program begin to cover more national and less local politics, the coverage becomes more conservative, and viewership actually falls — suggesting that the rightward tilt isn’t enacted as a strategy to win more viewers but as part of a persuasion effort.

So you are agreeing its slanted, then?

That is all I needed to hear. Thank you.

Everything is slanted; this is inevitable as humans are biased creatures. So it reasons our biases will show through in reporting. What needs to happen is the other side needs to rejoin reality so that it can pull the slant back down to a more moderate level. Stop declaring every piece of news that is negative of Trump "fake news". Own some bad news. Things like that.

Actually if you are going to keep bringing up the Sinclair Group being the "mouth piece of conservatism", you need to get your story straight. They have Sinclair Group did this PSAs regarding the scripted media stories for a reason. Almost ALL of the national news they receive and have to report from, comes from the likes from the AP and similar. The problem they run into is they are covered by laws of the FCC, which does not allow for the same kind of tripe you get from corporate media organizations. Infact they can get fined from the FCC if they do the same type of reporting that cable news does. Local stations are mandated by law to keep the public trust, cable news is only held to its stockholders. That was the point they were trying to make. They are not allowed to have extremely biased reporting by law. Of course they dems lost their damn minds thinking that they were going to tell anything different than there talking points, going as far to say that they were going to be the state ran propaganda. You know the same thing that they cable news outlets do. Hypocrisy at its finest.
edit on 12/4/2018 by Grimmley because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire
Could you imagine the outage on ATS if someone made a thread threatening violence and suggesting all conservatives should be eliminated and/or removed from the United States?

OP didn't do that!

You are exactly the type he is talking about!

No wonder you feel so threatened?

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

OP didn't do that!

You are exactly the type he is talking about!

No wonder you feel so threatened?

So enjoy your smug arrogance now, the hand of fate will not flinch when it's time to pummel your dumb ass.

I'm beyond threatened, shaking in my boots, actually! Big bad alpha-males are threatening to gimme' a pummelin' on the internet!

What an absolute fridge!

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   

I can imagine it.

I can imagine it being done the other way around.

That is not what is going on anywhere that I see (T&C forbid threats). Alert any that you see.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

So enjoy your smug arrogance now, the hand of fate will not flinch when it's time to pummel your dumb ass.

And as always, have a super day!

Had to log in to tell you how this made my day.... I laughed so hard my co-workers wondered WTH was so funny.

Spoken like a truly butt-hurt, hard line, right wing Trumptard..... Thanks for the laugh bro. How's that chemtrail debunk gig going... roflmao...

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Trump winning the last presidential election was karma in action.

Everything done by the losers has been nothing short of CRIMINAL.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   

OK, ball's in your court. Who suggested all liberals should be eliminated and/or removed from the United States? Show it or shut it.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

Or possibly this is just karma for 8 years of birther nonsense.

What Trump is going through is so far beyond the birther controversy it isn't even in the same ballpark.

Try again.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I've learned a lot of the course of the last year and a half.

How much the right could have done to Obama.

Illegal spying.

Fake dossiers,

Lawyer office raids.

Bring charges up on all his 'friends'.

Put it all together people.

Just think what we could have done.

Soon it will be our turn.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
The ends justify the means. Sure doing some questionable things is OK as long as TRUMP is removed. Perhaps the rules were bent a bit, perhaps things haven't gone like they would otherwise, but as long as the end result is TRUMP being removed, this is all OK.

That is the way the left seems to justify the actions of those who are working so hard to remove the POTUS.

And I say "the left" meaning those who oppose Trump to the point of action. So if you aren't "left", but you think that what's going on is just super, then you fit in with the "left" I speak of.

This is not to say that I think Trump is the greatest or even good, he is however, the duly elected representative of the country I reside in. This country that has many things in place to protect the process that enabled him to rise to this level. When you try to usurp those "things", you are going against everything those things stand for. Everything our system stands for.

Now, to the warning.
If you think that ousting Trump will end this kind of behavior, you are an idiot. This type of thinking and way of doing things will become the new norm. when a true to form lefty gets elected, you will see massive backlash, hookers coming out of the woodwork to tell of their sexual escapades with the leader, all sorts of horrible accusations against them, likely to the point of an strong push to impeach, based on nothing more than a strong dislike of the person. You can't do stupid # like this and hope that it won't come back around to slap the stupid right out of you later. Life just isn't like that. KARMA is a real thing. It may not be scientific, but it seems to work wonders.

And as always, have a super day!
id rather have that. In lousiana they just banned sex with animals. The 10 opposed..republicans.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside
In lousiana they just banned sex with animals. The 10 opposed..republicans.

There you go...Democrats are feeling their oats and the backlash has commenced.
Too funny!
edit on 12-4-2018 by JohnnyCanuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
What did everyone think was going to happen after this past election? When you have two pieces of trash like Clinton and Trump running for president it should be obvious the other side is going to thoroughly investigate whoever wins.

You're fooling yourself if you think the same thing wouldn't have happened with Clinton. If you wanted Hillary in handcuffs, you probably should have voted for her.

you and Krazyass seem to fail in EPIC proportions in even trying to comprehend the big picture. it's #ing sad.

Please at least try to pay attention and not look like the drooling idiot in the corner.

The left OWNED the DOJ, FBI, IRS, and all the other aspects of government. So when an investigation happened, you kindly asked the #ing wolf to tell you all about how innocent he is of raiding the hen house, as he told you with feathers in his teeth. this isn't a "vast right wing conspiracy", this is reality for all who aren't stupid. don't be that guy.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

You can only diverge from reality so much before there's a snap back.

Yep, remember that sister.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   

If I recall correctly, you advocated for all Nazis to be shot/killed on site.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Here we go again......pathetic political posturing.

Jesus H ATS used to about calling out political posturing but now ATS members are doing the same....OH and with 35+ approvals.

However, since you started this : The reason why you "have" to post this is because the "right" of politics has been found out to be wanting....severely wanting. Trump is a class A1 Richard Head and you Trumpites are in denial.

By the way what you US folks call "left" is , in the rest of the world, centrist. And in the rest of the world that's not left enough!

Stop name calling, stop warning and instead try something really wacky : POST SOLUTIONS TO PROBLEMS NB a "solution" is not ever saying "x does not work" it is saying "y will.....".

Don't expect many "y will.....s" from Trump!

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
a reply to: Sillyolme

There's been 3 in the running for a long time, but I've finally come to a firm conclusion of who I cast my vote for "the most absolutely clueless yet prolifically yammering poster" active on these boards today.

Don't say Networkdude didn't warn ya'.

E.O.s--Weaponization of the DOJ--Weaponization of the MSM & Social Media--War At Will...these things will haunt everyone.

There is still one in the running for me. Guess I will just have to flip a coin and see if this side or the other side comes up.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join