It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A strong warning to the left.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

The warrant was legal.

Might have been legal, but a lot of information that the judge should have had was not presented. I'm amazed that the actual judge has not come forward foaming at the mouth with the amount of information left out, but it is not like our judicial system has also gone total political retard.

edit on 12-4-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   
It's all a game. a bid for stars by three or four members.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: intrepid

I will explain that as best I can. The United States of America would survive and prosper without any liberals whatsoever. If we magically expatriated them all tomorrow, sending them to some foreign country or off world colony on Mars or even just to the surface of the sun, America would continue on. We'd be a cold, brutal country, but the economy would thrive and a lot of wealthy would be born purely out of hard work and taking of risks. If, however, the country was to purge itself of conservatives, could the country survive? To paraphrase Margaret Thatcher, the problem with a society that uses other people's money to pay for everything is you eventually run out of it. America, sans conservatives, would either be overrun by Mexico or some other sniphole hell's emigrants or would die of starvation and want before long. Empathy and bleeding hearts don't put food on the table or keep the country secured, period.

So, in a way, the leftists lack of calling for full out purges of the right is born from an inner sense of need. We make it possible for them to afford to waste time protesting everything while they afford us the luxury of... ah, damn.... I've got nothing, sorry.

This is amazing. You believe every word of it too don't you?

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   

So, in a way, the leftists lack of calling for full out purges of the right is born from an inner sense of need.

Or perhaps an understanding of a need for a harmonious balance. Something that does not exist in your wet dream of ridding yourself of all liberals.
Sorry, but you are doing a lousy job of hiding your disgust for those who disagree with you. You've created a little echo chamber for those of a like mind, that's all. Don't pretend that you are offering beneficial advice to the left. I can only wonder what has occurred to trigger this session. Hold my beer...I'll get more popcorn!

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

The problem is the number of precedents which have been set and long standing conventions which have been broken in an effort to attack this president. We've seen national security decisions blocked by circuit court judges... to my knowledge, that was an unthinkable happening prior to the left using the courts to attack otherwise perfectly legal executive orders. Always in the past a POTUS saying "It's a national security measure" was all that was needed for the lower courts to remember their place and STFU. Similarly we've seen the erosion of attorney-Client privilege and an acceptance of an open ended public trial in absence of defensible evidence of wrongdoing. I get where you're coming from and normally you'd be right, but Pandora's Box has been opened and that's one of those things that just can't be closed again.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Secondly, the left does not care if their officials are corrupted.

and all muslims are terrorist right? you guys crack me up

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

Not what I was getting at. I don't want a cold, brutal, heartless world. I was merely stating that such a country is survivable whereas a country that bases itself on purely liberal boilerplate is a country which won't survive in this world.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   
In essence:

"We'd have us a darned Republican Utopia, if it weren't for those blasted liberals (and people of color)!"

Got it.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   
We kind of need both sides of the equation. Some conservative and some liberal views and leadership and ideas and policy. It's always been like that.

The problem is that we get a bastardized view of ---

liberals..crying on the street when trump won and trying to ban all knives in Britain needing a safe space.
Conservatives...science hating, confederate flag waiving, bible thumping rednecks

Those are extremes and not the reality.

We kind of paint ourselves in a corner when we say we're liberals or conservatives or Democrats or Republicans.

Apparently you can go green if your a conservative or you can't believe in man made global warming if your a republican. And you can't defend yourselves or own guns or be a christian if your a democrat. People weren't made to be shoehorned into that kind of political philosophy.

edit on 12-4-2018 by amazing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat

originally posted by: ScepticScot
a reply to: network dude

Or possibly this is just karma for 8 years of birther nonsense.

It is. The warning is still a good one. From Clinton to Bush to Obama to Trump the disregard to civility has been ratcheted up to dangerous degree, if its not stopped now people will get hurt.

And we wonder why we get such lackluster candidates,nobody worthwhile wants to be subjected to the scrutiny of the glaring spotlight.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Oh wow, 6 pages in and you're the first person to bring the race card to the table. Might you be the racist? All signs point to "yes, yes you are."

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   

a reply to: Liquesence

Oh wow, 6 pages in and you're the first person to bring the race card to the table. Might you be the racist? All signs point to "yes, yes you are."

My statement is not incorrect.

That said, I couldn't care less what you think of me, or your attempt to goad me.

Funny that you decided to personally attack me, though. Take care.
edit on 12-4-2018 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

link   

a reply to: seeker1963

The problem is the number of precedents which have been set and long standing conventions which have been broken in an effort to attack this president. We've seen national security decisions blocked by circuit court judges... to my knowledge, that was an unthinkable happening prior to the left using the courts to attack otherwise perfectly legal executive orders. Always in the past a POTUS saying "It's a national security measure" was all that was needed for the lower courts to remember their place and STFU. Similarly we've seen the erosion of attorney-Client privilege and an acceptance of an open ended public trial in absence of defensible evidence of wrongdoing. I get where you're coming from and normally you'd be right, but Pandora's Box has been opened and that's one of those things that just can't be closed again.

I do believe you are right Pandora's Box has been opened! The way I see it is our Deep State ie Civil Servants have weaponized our government politically. In essence we are actually in a coup as we speak. Our government has IMO now become a government the same as governments in banana republics.

The weaponized MSM has also managed to turn the populace against each other. I just want a government that represents the people according to their mandate and oath they took to serve the Constitution and the people but alas I guess we have as a society that has been manipulated into a thought process of destroy those who don't think like we do, suppress their right to assemble and speak if they don't think like we do and that is exactly why Trump was elected. Now look. Come hell or high water these spoiled rotten children would rather create an environment of danger and destruction rather than one where words and ideas are exchanged and compromises might be made.

Doesn't look like a promising future for my beloved Republic.

link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
a reply to: theantediluvian

No the President in the 90's actually did rape women.

A big difference between consensual sex and rape.

Clinton was ever only accused of raping one woman — Juanita Broaddrick. And basically all you're saying is that you find her credible and you find the dozen or so women who accused Trump of various assaults/inappropriate sexual contacts to be not credible.

Right?

That's your opinion and you're entitled to it but it's been no more proven that Clinton raped Broaddrick than that Trump assaulted the women who have accused him. You see that right?
edit on 2018-4-12 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Not what I was getting at. I don't want a cold, brutal, heartless world. I was merely stating that such a country is survivable whereas a country that bases itself on purely liberal boilerplate is a country which won't survive in this world.

I guess it's a Star Wars day for me.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Uh, if we're talking assaults, Clinton was accused of sexual assault by Leslie Millwee and Kathleen Wiley as well.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

I'm dealing in reality, not science fiction fanboy nonsense. Let's discuss Captain Kirk and the Millenium Falcon's killing of Dumbledore in an appropriate venue and leave this discussion firmly based on concepts that actually exist in the real world.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   

You know what I am getting from your comments, and those of the OP et al?
The bluster is starting to take on a certain note of desperation. The Great Orange Experiment is starting to teeter. And those who pinned their hopes upon it are starting to look a mite...well, ashamed that they let such an oaf be given their voice.
Good luck to you.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

You know what I am getting from your comments, and those of the OP et al?
The bluster is starting to take on a certain note of desperation. The Great Orange Experiment is starting to teeter. And those who pinned their hopes upon it are starting to look a mite...well, ashamed that they let such an oaf be given their voice.
Good luck to you.

You may be right, but to be fair...Second and third place was Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio and the Democratic Candidate was Hillary Clinton...known and proven to have rigged the primary.

Seeing that, and those all 4 bad choices, my only choice was to vote third party. I can't blame anyone for voting for Trump, and knowing ( I read a lot) how shady Trump was and is, I can't blame anyone for voting for Hillary...except...again in America we had like 40 people running for president. All of them better choices. Wake up people!
edit on 12-4-2018 by amazing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Natural Law will always be supreme. Man and mans creations only have a short life cycle compared to the greater macrocosm. I say let them say or do what they want. They will learn the hardway that there are consequences to immoral actions. Our duty is not to react to those actions and remain within the moral highground.

Galatians 6:7-9 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

We all reap our karma, and it will always come back to haunt us. Until people learn this, all they will do is cause misery upon themselves.

Im not worried about the left. Both sides will get their equal just rewards not by any man, but by the supreme authority of the universe.

new topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join