It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A strong warning to the left.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: Krazysh0t

The "other side" will rejoin your reality when it makes sense.

Like i have said countless times: I don't even like Donald Trump. I'd never vote for the guy. But Ill be damned if the media hasn't found a way to make me defend the guy.

SPIT

What if I told you that right wing media and the way ATS treated Obama did the same to me for him?

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

a reply to: burdman30ott6

Do you have to derail literally every thread you are in when you talk to me so you can ad hominem me? I seriously cannot remember the last time you talked to me about a thread's topic and not about me.

Because ad hominem's is all you talk about or use as a defense. Pretty simple really.

*glances one post above your's" Uh huh... Whatever you say, Sport.

Not to be "that guy"...but one post above his is a post by you. LOL

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Do you have to derail literally every thread you are in when you talk to me so you can ad hominem me? I seriously cannot remember the last time you talked to me about a thread's topic and not about me.

Because ad hominem's is all you talk about or use as a defense. Pretty simple really.

Yep. That was the point.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   

The "other side" will rejoin your reality when it makes sense.

Like i have said countless times: I don't even like Donald Trump. I'd never vote for the guy. But Ill be damned if the media hasn't found a way to make me defend the guy.

SPIT

What if I told you that right wing media and the way ATS treated Obama did the same to me for him?

Id tell you to quit immersing yourself in the nonsense of right wing media. it isn't like its right there on your TV. You have to actually search to find it. And when you DO find it, its in places like "Gateway Pundit" and looks like a Geocities page.

As you recall...i don't go out searching for much media. What i find is here on ATS, the "right wing" slanted site. And despite not even looking for news, and only finding it on a site with a slant TOWARDS Trump...i still managed to have my viewpoint skewed.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   

LOL, yea he got me pretty good on that one. I may have exaggerated a little. I love Krazysh0t in some marijuana threads, but man he gets on my last nerve politically.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
So enjoy your smug arrogance now

It seems like you have that part taken care of, as usual.

Next!

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Again an interesting exercise in projection from the Left. They had a mantra which was popular among the far left in Obama's first term, accusing anyone critical of Obama of participating in a "Damn the country, Obama must fail" attitude. It was BS, of course, nobody that hated Obama was willing to throw the country under the bus... we were simply concerned that Obama himself would end up damning the country if he didn't fail. But now, they're the ones who are looking to damn the country to ensure Trump fails. As I said, these things get worse, and worse, and worse and at the rate we're going the next Democrat POTUS is going to need a 24/7 suicide watch because of the daily grief he or she will be hit with.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Funny that it's only the righties here that I see a call to nuke(literally) liberals. Or vote them out via a Survivor sort of way. Now this? Methinks ya'll protest too much. Yoda's words were prescient:

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I found it all over ATS from 2012 - 2016

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThePhantomKnight
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

This beginning of the end crap never ceases to make me laugh.

But it wasn't me that posted the 'just you wait' thread. Trumpkins have gone from celebrating the new Republican Reich to casting baleful warnings about what awaits those who declined to accept the Orange Surge.
I'm just the guy with the popcorn.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Never more than one click away.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

No it's karma for a lifetime of general #ery.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   
You've got some anger problems.

I dislike the left, but am smart enough to realize that there will be no backlash as you say as the current accusations and actions against Trump are paid for, and not natural oustings and occurences.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   
"Love Trump's hate."

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   

The warrant was legal.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: Xtrozero

Again an interesting exercise in projection from the Left. They had a mantra which was popular among the far left in Obama's first term, accusing anyone critical of Obama of participating in a "Damn the country, Obama must fail" attitude. It was BS, of course, nobody that hated Obama was willing to throw the country under the bus... we were simply concerned that Obama himself would end up damning the country if he didn't fail. But now, they're the ones who are looking to damn the country to ensure Trump fails. As I said, these things get worse, and worse, and worse and at the rate we're going the next Democrat POTUS is going to need a 24/7 suicide watch because of the daily grief he or she will be hit with.

I doubt that. The MIC media will make he/she out to be the new messiah! They will be able to walk on water!

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Don't forget the ACLU's endorsement of the destruction of client lawyer privilege. ACLU is now totally irrelevant and defunct as an organization. Just another arm of the DNC promoting one side with fake outrages.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot
a reply to: network dude

Or possibly this is just karma for 8 years of birther nonsense.

I don't remember them raiding Obama's lawyer looking for dirt.

I guess like Obamacare... We'll know about the crime when we can find a crime!

Py

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

The warrant was legal.

Now...that is yet to be seen. We already seen the top 2 in the FBI fired. And the IG report hasn't even come out yet.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

I will explain that as best I can. The United States of America would survive and prosper without any liberals whatsoever. If we magically expatriated them all tomorrow, sending them to some foreign country or off world colony on Mars or even just to the surface of the sun, America would continue on. We'd be a cold, brutal country, but the economy would thrive and a lot of wealthy would be born purely out of hard work and taking of risks. If, however, the country was to purge itself of conservatives, could the country survive? To paraphrase Margaret Thatcher, the problem with a society that uses other people's money to pay for everything is you eventually run out of it. America, sans conservatives, would either be overrun by Mexico or some other sniphole hell's emigrants or would die of starvation and want before long. Empathy and bleeding hearts don't put food on the table or keep the country secured, period.

So, in a way, the leftists lack of calling for full out purges of the right is born from an inner sense of need. We make it possible for them to afford to waste time protesting everything while they afford us the luxury of... ah, damn.... I've got nothing, sorry.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join