It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A strong warning to the left.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I really don't think I should have to spell out what I meant when I used that slur. I think you know damn well what I meant and are being deliberately obtuse to me (again).

link   

Yep, the globalist uni-party only hides behind whatever color is handy for them. What color is is "Swamp?"

Some murky asp color heavily tinged with algae-green and cowardly-yellow.

+1 more 
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot
a reply to: network dude

Or possibly this is just karma for 8 years of birther nonsense.

You mean the birther nonsense perpetrated by Democrat Presidential hopeful Hillary Clinton and her team?

Or are you talking about the karma from when the FBI raided Obama's personal lawyers office?

Or the karma for the MSM endlessly talking about Obama's affairs with gay lovers he paid off?

link   

If we are dragging the entire nation through this big old pile of manure because folks want to get even with Fox...we have a bigger problem than I thought.

getting even with trump for winning
getting even with those who voted for him
getting even with anyone who does not bash him 24/7

yes they are that petty
they are the everyone gets a participation medal voice and they got no medal and they are pissed

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
And when the pendulum swings (if the DNC survives) it'll be rather ugly. I say "if the DNC survives" because I am not convinced that they will make it to 2020.

Well, it would behoove them to provide a candidate equipped with a few notions on how to improve the lot of average Americans, rather than further enrich those who don't need it.
Gavin Newsom?

After this election, can you honestly say that anyone choosing to run for office is sane? What kind of psycho do you have to be to put up with the jackals and hyenas that manage the court of public opinion?

Who is going to run, from either party? Other than the same crop of psycho's that we have had to pick from for 50 some odd years?

"Many forms of Government have been tried, and will be tried in this world of sin and woe. No one pretends that democracy is perfect or all-wise. Indeed it has been said that democracy is the worst form of Government except for all those other forms that have been tried from time to time.…"

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   
What did everyone think was going to happen after this past election? When you have two pieces of trash like Clinton and Trump running for president it should be obvious the other side is going to thoroughly investigate whoever wins.

You're fooling yourself if you think the same thing wouldn't have happened with Clinton. If you wanted Hillary in handcuffs, you probably should have voted for her.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: dothedew

And the memes! oh, the memes are going to be of top notch quality!

There is that bright spot at least. Thanks...I feel a little better about the fall of the republic.

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Lmao.

If you think that ousting Trump will end this kind of behavior, you are an idiot. This type of thinking and way of doing things will become the new norm. when a true to form lefty gets elected, you will see massive backlash, hookers coming out of the woodwork to tell of their sexual escapades with the leader, all sorts of horrible accusations against them, likely to the point of an strong push to impeach, based on nothing more than a strong dislike of the person. You can't do stupid # like this and hope that it won't come back around to slap the stupid right out of you later. Life just isn't like that. KARMA is a real thing. It may not be scientific, but it seems to work wonders.

Did you just wake up from a 30 year coma?

"coming out of the woodwork to tell of their sexual escapades with the leader, all sorts of horrible accusations against them, likely to the point of an strong push to impeach"

So basically the 90's?

You're lucky that every other thread about Trump isn't how he's a Satanist, his wife's a guy, he's secretly gay, his father is some Indonesia cult leader or one of list of other people unhinged wingnuts claimed to be his "real father," he's a secret Muslim, he's a Muslim Brotherhood plant, he's enacting Sharia law, he's going to enact martial law and put us all in concentration camps under Wal-Marts around the country, he's the antichrist, here's a pixelated upscaled image of his ring — those squiggles are code! He's wearing a tan suit and chewing gum! He's golfing while the world burns! His kids are running amok, his wife has no class, his family went on vacation! He brought Ebola to purge the population! He thanked Satan in his speech! He hates America! He hates white people! He secretly had brain surgery!

Keep your lame ass warnings. There will be a reckoning because the tracjectory of right-wing nuttery, allowing bat# crazy Infowars-style lunacy to flood into the mainstream of "conservatism" (whatever the hell that is these days), creating alternate facts for an alternate reality where everyone who isn't an ultranationalist zealot is a "globalist Soros puppet" etc cannot continue forever.

You can only diverge from reality so much before there's a snap back.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   

"Many forms of Government have been tried, and will be tried in this world of sin and woe. No one pretends that democracy is perfect or all-wise. Indeed it has been said that democracy is the worst form of Government except for all those other forms that have been tried from time to time.…"

They all sound good on paper now that you mention it. Then we let sociopaths take charge. Hope your day is groovy ol' friend. These are the good ol' days compared to what's coming.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

No the President in the 90's actually did rape women.

A big difference between consensual sex and rape.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

This is not to say that I think Trump is the greatest or even good, he is however, the duly elected representative of the country I reside in. This country that has many things in place to protect the process that enabled him to rise to this level. When you try to usurp those "things", you are going against everything those things stand for. Everything our system stands for.

............So enjoy your smug arrogance now, the hand of fate will not flinch when it's time to pummel your dumb ass.

And as always, have a super day!

Any duly elected rep is liable to be impeached..and rightly so if found dishonouring their position,
So, enjoy your smug arrogance which is appears more like thinly disguised fear as the cold light of truth gradually emerges...as for ass pummelling, you should be safe enough from that.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

The warning doesn't matter to them. The end justifies the means. ALWAYS.

They also know what the right cannot pull off the same thing with an elected "Left" official.

First off, the left owns the media. So any attempts at trying to do the same with an elected left official won't get the backing of the MSM.

Secondly, the left does not care if their officials are corrupted. They expect it. After all, the end justifies the means.

Third and finally, they are quite fine with the rules being bent, the Constitution subverted, the weaponizing of the ABC agencies to further their goals.

Because the end justifies the means.

Good grief, that was brilliant!

And all, oh so true. I would add more, but..............you've said it all.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

originally posted by: ScepticScot

Or possibly this is just karma for 8 years of birther nonsense.

You mean the birther nonsense perpetrated by Democrat Presidential hopeful Hillary Clinton and her team?

Or are you talking about the karma from when the FBI raided Obama's personal lawyers office?

Or the karma for the MSM endlessly talking about Obama's affairs with gay lovers he paid off?

Do you have any opinions on stuff that didn't just happen in your head?

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

I really don't think I should have to spell out what I meant when I used that slur. I think you know damn well what I meant and are being deliberately obtuse to me (again).

Well...now that you are telling me you were speaking metaphorically, I can sure try to expand on it.

But you can't call me obtuse when I don't read between your lines to your specification. Rather than name calling, why don't you try to communicate more clearly? Because if you have to resort to ad homs...you've lose the debate.

ETA: since you brought it up...can you tell me what "right leaning" television news programs there are other than what is on Fox? Im interested in what you have to say. Because when I read your comment, it made total sense: there is only 1 singular right leaning news channel and you mentioned them.

Do you expect me to find non-televised publications as anywhere near as impactful or relevant as televised news broadcasts? Are you trying to shoehorn Alex Jones into that category or something?

What "tired old fallacy" are you referring to? What other right leaning news outlets are televised other than Fox?
edit on 4/12/2018 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Ok. Plead ignorance. Whatever. I'll play along. Now that that ignorance is cleared up, let's hear you expand on my point.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I wonder what that FBI raid on Cohen will really find and what they were really "looking" for.

Bet Cohen has some juicy stuff on Democrats and anti-Trump people and groups.

Bet some of it might be planted to throw off the DNC.

So far, all we hear about this is coming from the MSM.

Is the actual warrant published somewhere?

The deep implants and left-overs number in the hundreds at high level DOJ.

((*😳*))

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Ok. Plead ignorance. Whatever. I'll play along. Now that that ignorance is cleared up, let's hear you expand on my point.

See my edit....

....since you brought it up, please tell me what other right leaning news outlets are televised other than Fox?

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Now now. Don't play that game. The internet has been a thing since the 90's and I KNOW the Drudge Report dates back that far. Plus there is also conservative radio. Rush Limbaugh has been blathering on LONG before Alex Jones made a career for himself. And don't pretend like those sources aren't influential in the least.

Oh and FINALLY there is Sinclair Broadcasting since we are talking television.

What "tired old fallacy" are you referring to? What other right leaning news outlets are televised other than Fox?

The fallacy that the right consumes its news primarily through television.
edit on 12-4-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

They all sound good on paper now that you mention it. Then we let sociopaths take charge. Hope your day is groovy ol' friend. These are the good ol' days compared to what's coming.

There is an equilibrium between the electronic police state and the torches & pitchforks. Just because the extremes exist, that doesn't mean either is inevitable.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Now now. Don't play that game. The internet has been a thing since the 90's and I KNOW the Drudge Report dates back that far. Plus there is also conservative radio. Rush Limbaugh has been blathering on LONG before Alex Jones made a career for himself. And don't pretend like those sources aren't influential in the least.

Oh and FINALLY there is Sinclair Broadcasting since we are talking television.

I've never tuned into the "Sinclair Broadcasting Channel". Im aware they own some local network outlets, which purvey in mostly network provided news clips sprinkled in with local murders and personal interest. But no national news platform that I am aware of. Never seen anyone link to "sinclairbroadcasting.com" with a story, either right or left leaning.

The rest are not on TV. Print publications...there are quite a few for sure. But they aren't TV. To compare Drudge to any TV media is ridiculous. Proof of this is in the cost of advertising.

To find any real quantity of right leaning media you have to scour the internet. To find any real quantity of left leaning media, all you have to do is turn the TV on to any channel other than Fox, or purchase any news paper.

new topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join