It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A strong warning to the left.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Yay! More of the same ol bickering! Same arguments, same insults, same posters, different truths, different facts, and the shared love for division.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: ScepticScot

"I think there are reasons why folks in northern states view my presidency differently than in southern states".

Is that dog whistle not loud enough for you? As a southern man, i heard him loud and clear.

That's nothing - have you ever read "Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance" - By Barack Obama (2004).

It leaves no doubt in the readers/viewers mind as to how racist he and his wife are. All of the worlds problems are caused by whitey.

Here, check out this vid which takes excerpts from the book to show the reader just how obsessed with white-race-hatred the Obamas ARE.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Nope. He just blew that dog whistle as hard as he could.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Tit for tat...
Seems the Left is far more upset now than the Right... Just saying...

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I still can't understand the gays calling for Trump's impeachment.

Don't they realize they'll end up with President Pence?

I mean, a guy who's just KNOWN for being gay friendly, right? LOL

Tit for tat...
Seems the Left is far more upset now than the Right... Just saying...

Poor losers....but also self-disarmed ones...so....
edit on 16-4-2018 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

So enjoy your smug arrogance now, the hand of fate will not flinch when it's time to pummel your dumb ass.

Was that the usual arrogance or just the usual condescending crap I like to read so much? I'm confused.

However. You like to meddle with strongly worded weak stuff much, don't you? I mean... if you'd really like to issue an actual warning to my leftists comrades and me (booooh!!!), you probably shouldn't pretent to do so on your favorite rightwingnut board. Just saying...

Face it! The left isn't the "useful idiot" for the MICes and their Deep State. And while you still believe that Karma is a real thing, the whole system of rules changed to "edge" after SR 3.0. But adepts ar still neat, I guess.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join