It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A strong warning to the left.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

OK so you think Muller, Rosenstein, Comey and even Session all appointed by Trump are deep state.

edit on 14-4-2018 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

You are speaking to adult-children who have been raised to believe that they will be given whatever they want if they throw a tantrum.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   
With you and our beautiful, unalienable Constitution

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Wrong. Completely wrong. Actually, complete do-over.

Trump makes mistakes like the rest of us. These clowns are mistakes.

Then again, HIS BASE tried telling him about "Holdovers" from the start. We said, if they worked there while Obama was there, fire them without benefits or warning. Try to kick them and their families out of their homes, even, to send a message. But he didn't listen to HIS BASE, the ones who PUT HIM IN OFFICE.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
With you and our beautiful, unalienable Constitution

If the Constitution is unalienable...what's with the amendments? Just askin', eh?

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

Thank you for your concern, but the warnings maybe misdirected, Trump is the cause of his own problems, you guys failed to take his Twitter box away, not only that, but you guys on the Right almost elected a creepy known degenerate in the form of Roy Moore, whereas the left usually throw their pervs out along with the bath water, anyone remembered a Guy called Wiener and many others following the #me too. movement. Even if it was to show they aren't dealing in rank hypocrisy.

Trump is not king, he is a president, if his azz need looking into, then so be it, his actions seemed dodgy at best , BTW he is being looked into by fellow "Republicans" Muller, Comey et al are Republicans , his freakin lawyers have lawyers lol,

Have he changed politics for the worst for all times?? I hope not!

I'm not sure how the OP could be misread or misinterpreted this badly, but wow, it sure has. I wrote the OP not to make Trump out to be anything other than exactly what he is, I wrote it to remind those who have been championing the misuse of power to "remove Trump by any means necessary". They way the laws have been bent, or blatantly ignored in this is laughable. And my warning was not to pump any partisan sunshine up anyone ass, but to remind you all that now that things are being done "this way", you should expect things to continue to be done "this way". Even when your guy is the POTUS.

And before you join the whataboutism club, when you think about all the investigations into Hillary, and the fact that the DOJ and FBI were all working for her, you might gain a tiny bit of a clue as to why nothing ever seemed to stick. Or you might be blinded by partisan hate.

either way, ya'll have made this bed, I hope you sleep well.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
I'm not sure how the OP could be misread or misinterpreted this badly, but wow, it sure has.

Perhaps if you had not couched your OP in terms like "true to form lefty", "stupid #", "idiot", "smug arrogance", and "dumb ass", then we might actually believe you when you now say that you weren't trying to "pump any partisan sunshine up anyone ass". Sorry Sparky, ya can't suck and blow at the same time.
But thanks for the civics lesson.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
Try to kick them and their families out of their homes, even, to send a message.

That should be a strong warning to everyone. A Trumpeteer has spoken. I'm betting that isn't the compassionate stance of other Trump supporter. At least I hope not.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thejoncrichton

originally posted by: ScepticScot

Or possibly this is just karma for 8 years of birther nonsense.

But that was on the fringe. The mass media, Hollywood and Academia mocked it. There was no polular birhter movement. And lets not forget the turthers. 60% of Democrat believed bush had something to do with 9/11.

Fringe including the current president of the US.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: network dude

Yea, the Birther thing was adopted by most MSM outlets and almost ALL the republicans.
Derp.

It was adopted by the current Republican president. Derp indeed.

If I remember correctly , the birther movement was started by one Hillary Clinton.
Trump did send a team to Hawaii (a long time ago) . Found nothing and he recalled them
Now , what were you saying ?

You recollection is wrong.

I was saying Trump was (and possibly still is) a supporter of the birther conspiracy. Based on comments and actions over a 5 year period (not just sending team to Hawaii).

Hope that's clear now.

Selective memory appears to be on your side of the equation. Hillary AND Bill were pressing the 'birther' issue until it was obvious she wasn't getting the Dem nomination.

Care to link to a statement from the Clinton's questioning Obama eligibility for president?
edit on 14-4-2018 by ScepticScot because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: nightbringr

What Trump is going through is so far beyond the birther controversy it isn't even in the same ballpark.

Try again.

Maybe, maybe not. However what trump is going through is based on things Trump actually said and done rather than racist fantasy.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

Maybe he should just call anyone who disagrees with him on policy a racist. Its worked before.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Maybe he should just call anyone who disagrees with him on policy a racist. Its worked before.

Really, who did that?

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   

I wonder.

Although, to be truthful, it wasn't him directly. He was very purposeful (to the point of discussing it) to not call racism.

Those that supported him, not at all. Those around him, not so much.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   

I wonder.

Although, to be truthful, it wasn't him directly. He was very purposeful (to the point of discussing it) to not call racism.

Those that supported him, not at all. Those around him, not so much.

So it's an non specific group of people you personally feel did it rather than an actual previous president who you think Trump should copy.

Or do you have an actual example of someone saying that anyone home disagrees with him on policy is racist?

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   

There's actually video of him saying essentially the same thing...i just wasn't going to post it. Essentially, he's equating southern whites to being racist:

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   

There's actually video of him saying essentially the same thing...i just wasn't going to post it. Essentially, he's equating southern whites to being racist:

Where in that video does he say anyone who disagrees with him on policy is racist or even any thing like that?

And no he isn't equating southern whites to being racist.

edit on 14-4-2018 by ScepticScot because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   

"I think there are reasons why folks in northern states view my presidency differently than in southern states".

Is that dog whistle not loud enough for you? As a southern man, i heard him loud and clear.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 02:24 AM
link   

"I think there are reasons why folks in northern states view my presidency differently than in southern states".

Is that dog whistle not loud enough for you? As a southern man, i heard him loud and clear.

He is clearly and explicitly talking about certain opposition to him (the birther for example).

No where does he say or even suggest all opposition to him is based on racism.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Actually, he doesn't say it there. Nor is he saying that Southern whites are racist.

He's talking about the birther movement, which I feel is strongly based in racism. It had more traction here in the south, if you will recall.

But he didn't call anyone racist.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join