It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A strong warning to the left.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

no dispute on my other allegation?

You mean burning buildings? Nope, no dispute there.

The current one. And for whatever in the hell the special counsel is fishing for

You sincerely believe he's simply being framed via a fishing expedition?

Until proven otherwise...yes. The FBI has zero credibility. Its all uphill for them to prove anything to me.

Todays IG report is the big underline to this.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
a reply to: network dude

Say, I have a question for the some of the old-timers...since I haven't seen a whole lot of presidencies in my time yet.

Was there ever a time in the USA where people didn't zealously hate, reject, and attempt to impeach a president before they even took office?

Was there ever a time in America where people just wanted and hoped for the common good no matter whose 'team' was representing?

When Clinton took the WH from Bush.

Nope it was when Nixon won the 1st time. The second time the CIA guys got him in trouble without consulting him is my observation. Daddy Bush's boys. I see a definite pattern after JFK.
edit on 13-4-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: network dude

Or possibly this is just karma for 8 years of birther nonsense.

Yea, the Birther thing was adopted by most MSM outlets and almost ALL the republicans.
Derp.

It was adopted by the current Republican president. Derp indeed.

If I remember correctly , the birther movement was started by one Hillary Clinton.
Trump did send a team to Hawaii (a long time ago) . Found nothing and he recalled them
Now , what were you saying ?

You recollection is wrong.

I was saying Trump was (and possibly still is) a supporter of the birther conspiracy. Based on comments and actions over a 5 year period (not just sending team to Hawaii).

Hope that's clear now.

Selective memory appears to be on your side of the equation. Hillary AND Bill were pressing the 'birther' issue until it was obvious she wasn't getting the Dem nomination.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

originally posted by: hoss53

a reply to: hoss53

Id hold off on judgement. From what we see today, the FBI hasnt conducted itself ethically.

No doubt Trump is a scumbag. When hes long dead, the dirty FBI will still be framing presidents and burning buildings full of innocent women and children. Its not zero sum.

So by you reasoning there's no one left to trust?

Never was. What planet are you from?

Power corrupts. We have all these cliches we throw around....and what? Just forget them when it matters? The reason we have the cliche of "power corrupts" is to remind us to distrust authority. At the very least, trust but verify. Thats the basis of America and our government of The People.

I apologize if im being abrasive....im just shocked someone would even ask that.

So what you are saying is, an American citizen who has received a college degree and finish f.b.i. training at Quantico, becomes an enemy. The basic of America is to train our people to be the best in the world.
To trust and verify is one of the main teaching points for an f.b.i. candidate.

And yet the 2 top FBI officials have been fired. Today the Inspector General released his report on McCabe, who lied under oath 3 times. The dirtbag wrote up 2 subordinates for leaks that he himself was the source of.

So you tell me if my viewpoint isnt well placed.

Your generalization of the top f.b.i. agent , who by the way is conservative republican, to include all f.b.i. agents is very narrow minded.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Id hold off on judgement. From what we see today, the FBI hasnt conducted itself ethically.

No doubt Trump is a scumbag. When hes long dead, the dirty FBI will still be framing presidents and burning buildings full of innocent women and children. Its not zero sum.

Power corrupts. We have all these cliches we throw around....and what? Just forget them when it matters? The reason we have the cliche of "power corrupts" is to remind us to distrust authority. At the very least, trust but verify. Thats the basis of America and our government of The People.

I apologize if im being abrasive....im just shocked someone would even ask that.

So what you are saying is, an American citizen who has received a college degree and finish f.b.i. training at Quantico, becomes an enemy. The basic of America is to train our people to be the best in the world.

And yet the 2 top FBI officials have been fired. Today the Inspector General released his report on McCabe, who lied under oath 3 times. The dirtbag wrote up 2 subordinates for leaks that he himself was the source of.

Your generalization of the top f.b.i. agent , who by the way is conservative republican, to include all f.b.i. agents is very narrow minded.

Why inject partisan political ideology?

If they're bad, they're bad.

Everything is so partisan anymore.

Your party could rape, main, kill and it looks like you'd give them a pass just because.

Tell me I'm wrong.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Its not the left that's destroying Trump, he's destroying himself as things crumble around him

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Its not the left that's destroying Trump, he's destroying himself as things crumble around him

Yet he is not destroyed. It is the credibility of the FBI, DOJ and the two political party's that is taking the biggest hits. DJT was a loser before he got there now the aforementioned are showing who they are and it is NOT pretty. MOST people are not seeing this they way you are trying to spin it. Instead most people want the truth and the "ends" does not "satisfy the means" when freedoms are stomped on to "try" to find something.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Your party could rape, main, kill and it looks like you'd give them a pass just because.

Tell me I'm wrong.

Was not my intention to inject partisan ideology. Just stating a fact. Take it as you will. Like I said I have been moderate sense 1970 and voted for person not party. Seems to me if someone knows his or her candidate is a scumbag and votes for them anyway, then it would appear to me there party is on the path to self destruction.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Mark Levine tonight was playing the portions of Comey's interview that is out there and Comey is a real jackass. He didn't breath a word of Hillary's involvement in the dossier to DJT. Scummy of him since we find out the Russian story is total BS with all the framing/insurance policy the agents are talking about doing alone proving they are the ones breaking laws.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Mark Levine tonight was playing the portions of Comey's interview that is out there and Comey is a real jackass. He didn't breath a word of Hillary's involvement in the dossier to DJT. Scummy of him since we find out the Russian story is total BS with all the framing/insurance policy the agents are talking about doing alone proving they are the ones breaking laws.

Need to find another narrative, this one is old and stupid.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

Need to find another narrative, this one is old and stupid.

Yeah you really do.
ETA
I am on no one's side but you who are freedom lovers and i am just calling 'balls and strikes".

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   

The current one. And for whatever in the hell the special counsel is fishing for

Until proven otherwise...yes. The FBI has zero credibility. Its all uphill for them to prove anything to me.

"The FBI has zero credibility" because the strategy required destroying the credibility of the ones with the evidence, and it has worked perfectly.

The FBI had plenty of "credibility" with the Right when Comey released the letter to Congress regarding emails on Weirner's email that the FBI had been in possession of for 3 weeks prior to the letter, had yet to seek a warrant, and Rudy Guiliani knew about it 5 days in advance - back then the FBI had tons of credibility.

It was only when the FBI actually continued to report on the evidence that actually does exist that Trump is hopelessly tied in knots about Russia and a serial liar that the FBI needed to have a credibility problem. After all, what's the only thing to do when the evidence against you is mountainous? Destroy the people with the evidence, and Trump has done that, he did it before he even took the oath of office, tossing the CIA and FBI and 17 other agencies under the bus.

No surprise at all the FBI has "no credibility" in your book. No one with evidence against Trump ever will for people like Hannity, Dobbs, (undoubtedly on the payroll) Nunes, and you.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scrubdog

"The FBI has zero credibility" because the strategy required destroying the credibility of the ones with the evidence, and it has worked perfectly.

The FBI had plenty of "credibility" with the Right when Comey released the letter to Congress regarding emails on Weirner's email that the FBI had been in possession of for 3 weeks prior to the letter, had yet to seek a warrant, and Rudy Guiliani knew about it 5 days in advance - back then the FBI had tons of credibility.

It was only when the FBI actually continued to report on the evidence that actually does exist that Trump is hopelessly tied in knots about Russia and a serial liar that the FBI needed to have a credibility problem. After all, what's the only thing to do when the evidence against you is mountainous? Destroy the people with the evidence, and Trump has done that, he did it before he even took the oath of office, tossing the CIA and FBI and 17 other agencies under the bus.

No surprise at all the FBI has "no credibility" in your book. No one with evidence against Trump ever will for people like Hannity, Dobbs, (undoubtedly on the payroll) Nunes, and you.

It was what BFFT said and some more still. Corruption at the top not at the bottom of the FBI. The rank and file feel like I do about this being very close to treasonous behavior at minimum and so many violations like McCabe has been shown guilty of in the IG report today.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ablJGy5W8cs

As Ziggy says
"Justice being betrayed"

"Justice , where are you?"

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Tell me I'm wrong.

Was not my intention to inject partisan ideology. Just stating a fact. Take it as you will. Like I said I have been moderate sense 1970 and voted for person not party. Seems to me if someone knows his or her candidate is a scumbag and votes for them anyway, then it would appear to me there party is on the path to self destruction.

I take it you never vote then?

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   

OK. Feel how you will. As a top level executive myself, i have full understanding that culture starts with the top. And that explains so much, from how the FBI could screw up the Olympic Park bombing so bad they ruined a man and hounded him literally to death, to how the FBI could burn a building full of women and children alive without sending any of their own to prison.

You can call me narrow minded. Ill point that you have a terrible memory.

ETA: I should add...my opinion of the FBI has not changed. Its only solidified. They have earned my disdain through decades of malfeasance.
edit on 4/13/2018 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

shhhh....people aren’t supposed to remember that or that Russian Collusion comes from the same exact source of Hill and Bill.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Trump is our only hope at the moment to remove some corrupt globalists. He's an outsider; not a politician and and one of his objectives is to drain the swamp. THAT'S WHY all corrupt entities, FBI, CIA, DNC, TV Networks, Deep State, Hollywood, etc are anti-Trump and they're doing EVERYTHING in there power to oust him..... all because corrupt globalists on the defensive. They want to get rid of Trump before he gets rid of them. It's that simple, actually. If Trump is removed, then these global CRIMINALS continue to profit and will NEVER face indictments. EVERY CORRUPT ENTITY was pushing for a presidential candidate who was under criminal investigation. Think about it.

Many minions who listen to the DNC owned, CIA-driven propaganda mainstream media actually believe the news.... AND THEY BASE THEIR OPINIONS ON THESE LIES. We need to become AWARE. Really.
edit on 13-4-2018 by jseeley because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Thank you for your concern, but the warnings maybe misdirected, Trump is the cause of his own problems, you guys failed to take his Twitter box away, not only that, but you guys on the Right almost elected a creepy known degenerate in the form of Roy Moore, whereas the left usually throw their pervs out along with the bath water, anyone remembered a Guy called Wiener and many others following the #me too. movement. Even if it was to show they aren't dealing in rank hypocrisy.

Trump is not king, he is a president, if his azz need looking into, then so be it, his actions seemed dodgy at best , BTW he is being looked into by fellow "Republicans" Muller, Comey et al are Republicans , his freakin lawyers have lawyers lol,

Have he changed politics for the worst for all times?? I hope not!

edit on 14-4-2018 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

Thank you for your concern, but the warnings maybe misdirected, Trump is the cause of his own problems, you guys failed to take his Twitter box away, not only that, but you guys on the Right almost elected a creepy known degenerate in the form of Roy Moore, whereas the left usually throw their pervs out along with the bath water, anyone remembered a Guy called Wiener and many others following the #me too. movement. Even if it was to show they aren't dealing in rank hypocrisy.

Trump is not king, he is a president, if his azz need looking into, then so be it, his actions seemed dodgy at best , BTW he is being looked into by fellow "Republicans" Muller, Comey et al are Republicans , his freakin lawyers have lawyers lol,

Have he changed politics for the worst for all times?? I hope not!

Really? You want to FORGET JFK assassination starting the BS .

FBI being corrupt is the affect of the corruption. The Uniparty has taken over both party's leadership and we have to get em out of DC forever or there will be hell to pay.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join