It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A strong warning to the left.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Of course, I find the strong reaction to the link funny when it is essentially mostly a re-phrasing of the OP in a nutshell.

Of course, I would have to wonder how many people are actually in the middle or just don't feel strongly about politics like true activists do? I would say most of us don't. We aren't going to go to a family function, for example, and proselytize Obamacare or cut off relatives and friends because they disagree with us in our views.

Most just don't talk about it; they vote it.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

originally posted by: amazing

originally posted by: Thejoncrichton

originally posted by: amazing

That's not really true, there may be more liberal news sources(especially when you consider TV), but conservatives watch the conservative news sources, and radio, and blogs, and websites and magazines etc.

There was sooo much hate against Obama when he was president. Some how my conservative peeps on facebook kept finding memes, videos, articles, commentary.

We're talking what most people consume. The blogs and all that are dominated by the left too, for your information. You guys even get tax payer funded radio like NPR. We dont have tax payer funded radio.

But that can't be true. I mean. If conseravatives in this country consumed liberal media, they would start to be effected by the propaganda and become brainwashed. I don't see that happening. Trump won the election....he couldn't have won if the conservative population in this country was consuming liberal media.

No, the conservatives in this country consume conservative media.

And by the way, it's not you guys...I know I have some liberal tendencies but not a democrat and actually voted libertarian this past election.

and for example...my conservative friends on facebook are constantly,, sharing conservative media...facebook groups, You tube videos, conservative blogs etc. They never share or post liberal media.

I'm probably not saying it clearly or making my point very well. For that I appologize but do you get the gist of what I'm trying to say? Make sense a little bit? Am I way off?

Alot of us do not consume any media hardly at all...but memes are great.

Liberals falsely assume we care as much about all that garbage...when flat out we do NOT...pretty much across the board.

Noone cares about media and false diatribes like todays leftists...hope that will change soon cause the rest of us have or are in process of moving on.

Thats not true. For one example. If my facebook feed is 50/50 between liberal friends and conservative friends. And it's pretty close, then they both share the same ammount of political memes and false diatribes. It's even across the board.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

Ahhhh Soros, the great boogeyman funding everything in the world you don't like. Any evidence that Soros is linked to Wynne and/or Trudeau, or that they are in his pocket?

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

Sigh.... www.newsweek.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ClarkMDevereaux

Lol, how's he the boogeyman when he scared of children lmao.

Nothing official but then his pockets are so full, it just ozzing so he need pawns an whores to pick it for him, and will let them keep it for there mortality, and good behaviour.

Then again everything he fund never is official is it? Maybe u should look under ur bed more often, the monster not in the closet.
edit on 13-4-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen

Lol, how's he the boogeyman when he scared of children lmao.

Nothing official but then his pockets are so full, it just ozzing so he need pawns an whores to pick it for him, and will let them keep it for there mortality, and good behaviour.

Then again everything he fund never is official is it? Maybe u should look under ur bed more often, the monster not in the closet.

Right so basically you're just adding more paranoid bull# to the echo chamber, as you have no evidence of anything. You feel smarter and more on top of things though, and there's bound to be some people who see your trigger word and get enraged, so mission accomplished.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I think the biggest giggle of all is that Trump is actually left of most conservatives and should have been rather acceptable to the Dems if there was willingness to cooperate. However the stunning defeat of Hillary was far too great of an ego bruising for cooperation to have a chance.

The Russia, Russia, Russia thing should be just as fringe as the Birth Certificate thing. But, you know, that ego thing again... makes the drivel plausible. In fact that one was legitimatized by political theater over the other is also pretty funny. And I admit I laughed at Obama entering the press corps dinner to Hulk Hogan’s Real American theme, because of the kefabe of pro wrestling.

Ultimately the pendulum will swing back the other way. And like network dude pointed out, the left will be surprised at what happens. Because more than a couple people felt had Hillary won, she would have served in exile from the unrest. All that is being said is slow your roll to keep fallout from happening if that pendulum swings back too fast.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: network dude

If what the Obama administration did was appropriate, then there should be no issue if the Trump administration adopts the same approach.

Problem is, they haven't. If Trump followed Obama's lead there would be a lot less drama (because he wouldn't be tweeting whatever crossed his mind at 6 am) and he'd have all the positions filled by now (instead of having 200+ top level staff positions unfilled) and would have properly vetted people moving into the administration (instead of his questionable buddies who have all sorts of legal problems.)

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

So you don't have an issue with the Trump administration treating their opposition in the same manner as the Obama administration conducted itself.

That is what we call an awesome potato!

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Lol where you be been all my life... where were you during my other paranoid rants, and ur new here, so you should know I'm never really taken seriously...even when I'm left or right.

edit on 13-4-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Let's see, the entire d.o.j. and f.b.i. Have concocted some kind of plan to remove Trump from office. How stupid do you have to be to believe such nonsense. Is there something in missing?
I have been a moderate sense I started voting in 1970, and have always voted people not politics. And I can tell you now if this sh#t storm continues to 2020, I will never vote for another republican.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: hoss53

Id hold off on judgement. From what we see today, the FBI hasnt conducted itself ethically.

No doubt Trump is a scumbag. When hes long dead, the dirty FBI will still be framing presidents and burning buildings full of innocent women and children. Its not zero sum.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

he dirty FBI will still be framing presidents

Which president(s) have the FBI framed, and for what?

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Id hold off on judgement. From what we see today, the FBI hasnt conducted itself ethically.

No doubt Trump is a scumbag. When hes long dead, the dirty FBI will still be framing presidents and burning buildings full of innocent women and children. Its not zero sum.

So by you reasoning there's no one left to trust?

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

The current one. And for whatever in the hell the special counsel is fishing for.

Interestingly enough...no dispute on my other allegation? If not...that isnt reason enough to distrust the FBI?

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: hoss53

Never was. What planet are you from?

Power corrupts. We have all these cliches we throw around....and what? Just forget them when it matters? The reason we have the cliche of "power corrupts" is to remind us to distrust authority. At the very least, trust but verify. Thats the basis of America and our government of The People.

I apologize if im being abrasive....im just shocked someone would even ask that.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   

no dispute on my other allegation?

You mean burning buildings? Nope, no dispute there.

The current one. And for whatever in the hell the special counsel is fishing for

You sincerely believe he's simply being framed via a fishing expedition?

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

he dirty FBI will still be framing presidents

Which president(s) have the FBI framed, and for what?

Just for the hell of it...

J. Edgar Hoover heavily interjected himself into presidential politics. Hell, many have speculated FBI involvement in Kennedy's assassination. Hoover tried to frame Harry Truman by feeding classified information about Truman's connections to Kansas City's mob boss to Thomas Dewey during the campaign. The FBI drove the narrative that Adlai Stevenson was a closeted homosexual to secure Eisenhower's victory. Since Hoover died, the FBI seemed to be on a new, politics neutral path... obviously,, they're off that path and back down the trail Hoover laid for the agency.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Power corrupts. We have all these cliches we throw around....and what? Just forget them when it matters? The reason we have the cliche of "power corrupts" is to remind us to distrust authority. At the very least, trust but verify. Thats the basis of America and our government of The People.

I apologize if im being abrasive....im just shocked someone would even ask that.

So what you are saying is, an American citizen who has received a college degree and finish f.b.i. training at Quantico, becomes an enemy. The basic of America is to train our people to be the best in the world.
To trust and verify is one of the main teaching points for an f.b.i. candidate.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   

So what you are saying is, an American citizen who has received a college degree and finish f.b.i. training at Quantico, becomes an enemy. The basic of America is to train our people to be the best in the world.
To trust and verify is one of the main teaching points for an f.b.i. candidate.

And yet the 2 top FBI officials have been fired. Today the Inspector General released his report on McCabe, who lied under oath 3 times. The dirtbag wrote up 2 subordinates for leaks that he himself was the source of.

So you tell me if my viewpoint isnt well placed.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join