It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A strong warning to the left.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot
a reply to: network dude

Or possibly this is just karma for 8 years of birther nonsense.

But Hillary let it go after the 2004 election even though she was all in in 2003 so maybe it was a bit more than 8 years if we count the Clinton's starting it all.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

originally posted by: crtrvt

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

originally posted by: RomeByFire
Could you imagine the outage on ATS if someone made a thread threatening violence and suggesting all conservatives should be eliminated and/or removed from the United States?

Lol. You guys are unreal.

If I recall correctly, you advocated for all Nazis to be shot/killed on site.

Are you equating all Nazi's with all conservatives, genius?

Oh I'm sorry, I totally forgot the Nazis are sub-humans that don't deserve the same humanity as the rest of us.

My apologies, Mr.Genius.

Yes I would say most people would agree that Nazi's are sub-human! Our grandparents killed a hell of a lot of them in WW2! You sound unpatriotic!

Not that it was necessary, but thanks for exposing the extremely bigoted view that you and many like you share.

By the way, what does a modern day Nazi have to do with the Nazis from WW2? By your logic, all Christians and Muslims of today also share the blood of their ideological past and deserve to be dehumanized and killed on site.

..or does this only apply to Nazis?

How would you describe a "modern day Nazi"?

I already posted a picture of your quintessential modern day brownshirt - fits the definition perfectly.

You aren't following.

"Oh I'm sorry, I totally forgot the Nazis are sub-humans that don't deserve the same humanity as the rest of us."

This dude is defending Nazis and you are what...saying liberals are nazis? All of you are so terribly #ed.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: Kharron

Are you not aware of the Trump airlines and the Universities... the tens of thousands of people that he defrauded. He ended up settling before taking office, however the settlement ended up being tens of millions of dollars short of what he made on the innocent Americans. So even the settlement was a joke, but he remains unapologetic for scheming so many of our own.

Soliciting and paying off a prostitute -- that's not very clean is it? Also gives credibility to dozens of other sexual misconduct and assault allegations.

Using taxpayer funds to enrich oneself and family, funnel those funds to your own resorts for frequent vacations... well, it wouildn't be very Christian to let all that good money go to waste, eh?

I am aware, but I am also aware that one is innocent until he is proven guilty, settlement is not proof of guilt, and I understand the difference between civil and criminal cases.

And that's where we differ and that's alright.

I cannot accept such character faults in a leader, whether or not he is affluent enough to avoid the consequences. We all know the rich get away with it, but we don't have to reward them for it.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I guess (from following/reading) the thread that those who espouse a more leftist ideology would not appreciate being treated the same way that the previous administration treated the opposition.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I guess (from following/reading) the thread that those who espouse a more leftist ideology would not appreciate being treated the same way that the previous administration treated the opposition.

Everything goes 'round and 'round.

Maybe some people just don't get dizzy.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Ok. . . . . .

Erm. . . . I like bleu cheese dressing with apples?

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Liquesence

Ok. . . . . .

Erm. . . . I like bleu cheese dressing with apples?

Cool?

Can I try one?

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kharron

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: Kharron

Are you not aware of the Trump airlines and the Universities... the tens of thousands of people that he defrauded. He ended up settling before taking office, however the settlement ended up being tens of millions of dollars short of what he made on the innocent Americans. So even the settlement was a joke, but he remains unapologetic for scheming so many of our own.

Soliciting and paying off a prostitute -- that's not very clean is it? Also gives credibility to dozens of other sexual misconduct and assault allegations.

Using taxpayer funds to enrich oneself and family, funnel those funds to your own resorts for frequent vacations... well, it wouildn't be very Christian to let all that good money go to waste, eh?

I am aware, but I am also aware that one is innocent until he is proven guilty, settlement is not proof of guilt, and I understand the difference between civil and criminal cases.

And that's where we differ and that's alright.

I cannot accept such character faults in a leader, whether or not he is affluent enough to avoid the consequences. We all know the rich get away with it, but we don't have to reward them for it.

I don’t call the Waltons criminal because Walmart is the subject of lawsuits.

Personally I’m notninterested in a pope or king.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   

they are quite fine with the rules being bent, the Constitution subverted, the weaponizing of the ABC agencies

That describes the Republicans, not the Democrats. Trump is the biggest danger to America since he civil war. Opposing him is patriotic, supporting him is wrong except for the few issues he isn't wrong on. But even then it's still wrong to support him because he wants to be a dictator and is trying to destroy our government.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
And when the pendulum swings (if the DNC survives) it'll be rather ugly. I say "if the DNC survives" because I am not convinced that they will make it to 2020.

Well, it would behoove them to provide a candidate equipped with a few notions on how to improve the lot of average Americans, rather than further enrich those who don't need it.
Gavin Newsom?

After this election, can you honestly say that anyone choosing to run for office is sane? What kind of psycho do you have to be to put up with the jackals and hyenas that manage the court of public opinion?

Who is going to run, from either party? Other than the same crop of psycho's that we have had to pick from for 50 some odd years?

"Many forms of Government have been tried, and will be tried in this world of sin and woe. No one pretends that democracy is perfect or all-wise. Indeed it has been said that democracy is the worst form of Government except for all those other forms that have been tried from time to time.…"

That was Winston Churchill remembering Greece and Plato.

hadeelnaeem.wordpress.com...
Summarizing,
The best gov Aristotle claimed was a "selfless king". He concludes it is impossible that one could exist (Christ is still a long way off) and therefor the next best, though nearly untenable sometimes with all the bickering, was a Democracy. The Roman's went with it

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
a reply to: theantediluvian

No the President in the 90's actually did rape women.

A big difference between consensual sex and rape.

Just as apparently as Bill Cosby, Slick Willie was getting his shined by women all over and taking with some who weren't returning the favor. The real "bimbo eruption".

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   
couldnt have have this thread without obama mentioned lol. if trump is innocent he should be fine. right ?

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
Funny that it's only the righties here that I see a call to nuke(literally) liberals. Or vote them out via a Survivor sort of way. Now this? Methinks ya'll protest too much. Yoda's words were prescient:

OK that needs to be posted in those sjw lala land places. Perhaps a big reason we had a Clinton verses Trump election after Clinton committed fraud against the Democrat voters. And even though the improvements have been daily for people trying to scratch a living out, the left hates us for getting a little bit back from their grubby greed.

If they weren't becoming Millionaires and getting caught in so many schemes we might not ever figure it out. Some will take that ignorance to their very graves.

Conquer fear with knowledge.

edit on 12-4-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: magnetik
couldnt have have this thread without obama mentioned lol. if trump is innocent he should be fine. right ?

That's the point that is being missed.

Trump will rise or fall based on his own actions and it is strawman fallacies such as the OP that only serve to push blame or fault on to people/groups other than Trump.

The people that espouse personal responsibility need to learn to let people be responsible for their actions and let the cards fall where they may.

Saying that they are going to throw a hissy fit if they do not get their way is not only illogical, it's also immature. But that is not unexpected considering the track record they have.
edit on 12-4-2018 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

Funny that it's only the righties here that I see a call to nuke(literally) liberals. Or vote them out via a Survivor sort of way. Now this? Methinks ya'll protest too much. Yoda's words were prescient:

OK that needs to be posted in those sjw lala land places. Perhaps a big reason we had a Clinton verses Trump election after Clinton committed fraud against the Democrat voters. And even though the improvements have been daily for people trying to scratch a living out, the left hates us for getting a little bit back from their grubby greed.

If they weren't becoming Millionaires and getting caught in so many schemes we might not ever figure it out. Some will take that ignorance to their very graves.

A lot of us don't like Trump because he's just not a good leader. Twitter and thin skin is one example. Divisive when he should be bringing the country together. Chaotic administration, when he should be trying to stabalize the country(I'll give you this one though, since there will always be liberals trying to undermine a conservative presidency). Policys and executive orders...some have been good, but sometimes it just seems like he's undoing Obama era policy for no good reason than to undo a democratic policy? That's almost a step back not a step forward.

In my case it's not Fear and it's not leading to the dark side. It's...hmmm...this ain't right...let's talk about it.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

originally posted by: Justoneman

In my case it's not Fear and it's not leading to the dark side. It's...hmmm...this ain't right...let's talk about it.

If we could start right there and start with Daddy Bush's crimes and apply this very logic, the majority of us could figure out how to make the ' swamp' go away for a long time. The real problem is it hasn't been 'correct/right' for a long time now and Karma would lend it is eventually going to go the other way. Even if that is not now, it is going to happen.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   
DBCowboy ...
You say things that I am thinking , but put it so much more eloquently. You rock bro!
a reply to: DBCowboy

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

A lot of us don't like Trump because he's just not a good leader.

I said the same thing about Obama and would basically be called racist.

========================

Personally I don't care if some leftist twit wants to be a twit... just leave me and mine alone. But that's the problem they don't leave you alone, they feel they know a better way for me to live.

This forces me to be much more involved in politics than I ever wanted.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrRCflying

originally posted by: The GUT
a reply to: Sillyolme

There's been 3 in the running for a long time, but I've finally come to a firm conclusion of who I cast my vote for "the most absolutely clueless yet prolifically yammering poster" active on these boards today.

Don't say Networkdude didn't warn ya'.

E.O.s--Weaponization of the DOJ--Weaponization of the MSM & Social Media--War At Will...these things will haunt everyone.

There is still one in the running for me. Guess I will just have to flip a coin and see if this side or the other side comes up.

Maybe I spoke too soon on 2nd Place.

Helluva thread, 'Dude. The silent majority just got bigger for it I reckon'.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Wouldn't it be nice to basically flip a coin on election day and vote for whomever without worrying if your rights are going to be infringed or your taxes were going up?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join