It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A strong warning to the left.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lab4Us

originally posted by: ScepticScot

originally posted by: network dude

a reply to: network dude

Or possibly this is just karma for 8 years of birther nonsense.

Yea, the Birther thing was adopted by most MSM outlets and almost ALL the republicans.
Derp.

It was adopted by the current Republican president. Derp indeed.

Pretty sure this guy who can dish it out but CAN’T take it had everything to do with current POTUS being elected...

Oh, that would be the party that Trump refuses to attend. Heel spurs again?

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Kharron

Here's that opinion: No matter how eloquently you mask a delusion it is still a delusion. To think this man was the messiah and to blame any non-worshipers for exposing him for what he is... well, it's insane.

Here's a fact: your opinion is a straw-man, and if you ask me, an insane straw-man.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Haven't read the thread yet - I like to get my bit in first, then go and enjoy it.

Your warning will be mockingly belly-laughed at by the tards - remember, they are the rabbits.

You see, what's really awkward & inconvenient for them to grasp is that the whole planet witnessed, first hand, just how low they have always gone and are always prepared to go. You see, this individual said it best - he didn't mince words or leave anyone guessing as to where he was coming from. This person was not some fringe zero-party-support individual - no, this person was working for the DNC (albeit deceitfully and via 3rd party so as to protect The Family) to do whatever it takes to win US political elections.

This is 'The Left', as you call it...........

and they STILL lost to Trump - even after winning the popular vote with 'she who now officially rides a broom'.

#in LOL - no wonder they're triggered A.F

You do know Project Veritas is right wing and bank rolled in part by Trump? I dont know how you could call them "The Left".

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Here's that opinion: No matter how eloquently you mask a delusion it is still a delusion. To think this man was the messiah and to blame any non-worshipers for exposing him for what he is... well, it's insane.

Here's a fact: your opinion is a straw-man, and if you ask me, an insane straw-man.

Opinions can be, that's why I stated it was an opinion.

You stated your opinion as a fact. The may be the underlying issue in this whole charade.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Gaslight.

Obstruct.

Project.

GOP

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   

The neo Bolshevik pro globalist left thinks that if they get rid of Trump, its back to the business as usual of erasing our borders, creating trade deals that outsource all the jobs, and finishing the dispossession of the country from mainstream America. What they don't seem to grasp, is what Trump represents, a symbol of the total contempt and discontent our citizenry has reached with "business as usual" of selling out the American people behind closed doors. Again, IMHO as I have stated before on this site, its not so much that people voted for Donald Trump, as they voted against Hillary Clinton, a neoliberal globalist. Yes, certainly they can remove Trump, but they will only intensify and multiply the discontent of the people in doing so. Maybe these people should read the declaration of Independence. It still applies. Actually, they have, and that's probably why there is currently a mad rush to weaken and eventually erase the second amendment. I have a strong feeling and worry that Americans wont go for that and it may result in unrest.The election of Donald Trump was simply the beginning of a state of transition. There is no going back to our slide into the abyss, there is only going forward. Let us pray that its peacefully. We have already suffered one civil war, lets try to avoid this one.

The removal of Donald Trump from office may be the domino that starts all the other dominos falling.

edit on 12-4-2018 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kharron

You stated your opinion as a fact. The may be the underlying issue in this whole charade.

I did not state my opinion as fact.

You stated you're neither on this or that side immediately after espousing the anti-Trump narrative. I'm not sure why you felt compelled to mention that, but it's as suspect as the rest of your opinions.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   

You stated you're neither on this or that side immediately after espousing the anti-Trump narrative. I'm not sure why you felt compelled to mention that, but it's as suspect as the rest of your opinions.

But you can dislike Trump and still not be a liberal or an antitrumper. You can just not like Trump. Why do we need to label everyone?

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   
LesMis,

I wrote a post and it disappeared. So, this one will be different.

One can be against dishonesty, bigotry, nepotism and so on, without belonging to a side... can one not?

And you ask why I felt I needed to say I did not belong to a side. Because there is a cult mentality prevalent these days, and they use sides as a straw-man argument. If one offers a differing opinion they are immediately chastised, cast away as belong to the 'other' side, the side which is, naturally, inherently wrong.

I despise Trump as a human being, as a remorseless sociopath that he is. I opposed Hillary and despise her just the same. I disliked Obama as well, albeit too late, but I won't be making that mistake again.
edit on 12-4-2018 by Kharron because: post didn't post

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

But you can dislike Trump and still not be a liberal or an antitrumper. You can just not like Trump. Why do we need to label everyone?

Yes you can. But when you repeat almost verbatim the uncritical and pernicious lies of the opposition party, we cannot blame anyone for questioning claims to impartiality and even-handedness.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

Yes you can. But when you repeat almost verbatim the uncritical and pernicious lies of the opposition party, we cannot blame anyone for questioning claims to impartiality and even-handedness.

I think we can. You have to remember, that I don't like Trump and I don't like Hillary and didn't vote for either of them. There are many, free thinkers around, who don't want to be pigeon holed into a political party.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: crtrvt

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

originally posted by: RomeByFire
Could you imagine the outage on ATS if someone made a thread threatening violence and suggesting all conservatives should be eliminated and/or removed from the United States?

Lol. You guys are unreal.

If I recall correctly, you advocated for all Nazis to be shot/killed on site.

Are you equating all Nazi's with all conservatives, genius?

Oh I'm sorry, I totally forgot the Nazis are sub-humans that don't deserve the same humanity as the rest of us.

My apologies, Mr.Genius.

Yes I would say most people would agree that Nazi's are sub-human! Our grandparents killed a hell of a lot of them in WW2! You sound unpatriotic!

Not that it was necessary, but thanks for exposing the extremely bigoted view that you and many like you share.

By the way, what does a modern day Nazi have to do with the Nazis from WW2? By your logic, all Christians and Muslims of today also share the blood of their ideological past and deserve to be dehumanized and killed on site.

..or does this only apply to Nazis?

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   

One can be opposed to decadence, dishonesty, nepotism, bigotry and so on, without belong to a side... can one not?

And it is important to mention these days if one does not belong to a side because there seems to be a cult mentality going on, you see it don't you? If someone says something against their preferred criminal, they are automatically chastised and cast away as belonging to the 'other' side. This tactic is being used almost as a straw-man, to avoid discussing the topic -- put people into the other group as the other group is inherently wrong.

I dislike Trump as a human being. I despised Hillary equally and saw her what she was. And I disliked Obama as well, albeit too late, but I won't be making that mistake again.

Yes, you can be opposed to him and dislike him all you want. But when your hatred is the result of caricature, allegation and mischaracterization, and all of it at the suppression of evidence to the contrary, I have to call it into question.

I do notice a weird fetishism around Trump sometimes, but I see a worse fanaticism in the mobs who see one man as the source of the world's problems.

Why is he a criminal?

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

I think we can. You have to remember, that I don't like Trump and I don't like Hillary and didn't vote for either of them. There are many, free thinkers around, who don't want to be pigeon holed into a political party.

There's a simple principle that helps. Fiat justitia ruat cælum. "Let justice be done though the heavens fall."

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   

One can be opposed to decadence, dishonesty, nepotism, bigotry and so on, without belong to a side... can one not?

And it is important to mention these days if one does not belong to a side because there seems to be a cult mentality going on, you see it don't you? If someone says something against their preferred criminal, they are automatically chastised and cast away as belonging to the 'other' side. This tactic is being used almost as a straw-man, to avoid discussing the topic -- put people into the other group as the other group is inherently wrong.

I dislike Trump as a human being. I despised Hillary equally and saw her what she was. And I disliked Obama as well, albeit too late, but I won't be making that mistake again.

Yes, you can be opposed to him and dislike him all you want. But when your hatred is the result of caricature, allegation and mischaracterization, and all of it at the suppression of evidence to the contrary, I have to call it into question.

I do notice a weird fetishism around Trump sometimes, but I see a worse fanaticism in the mobs who see one man as the source of the world's problems.

Why is he a criminal?

Are you not aware of the Trump airlines and the Universities... the tens of thousands of people that he defrauded. He ended up settling before taking office, however the settlement ended up being tens of millions of dollars short of what he made on the innocent Americans. So even the settlement was a joke, but he remains unapologetic for scheming so many of our own.

Soliciting and paying off a prostitute -- that's not very clean is it? Also gives credibility to dozens of other sexual misconduct and assault allegations.

Using taxpayer funds to enrich oneself and family, funnel those funds to your own resorts for frequent vacations... well, it wouildn't be very Christian to let all that good money go to waste, eh?

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Or possibly this is just karma for 8 years of birther nonsense.

Yea, the Birther thing was adopted by most MSM outlets and almost ALL the republicans.
Derp.

It was adopted by the current Republican president. Derp indeed.

If I remember correctly , the birther movement was started by one Hillary Clinton.
Trump did send a team to Hawaii (a long time ago) . Found nothing and he recalled them
Now , what were you saying ?

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Are you not aware of the Trump airlines and the Universities... the tens of thousands of people that he defrauded. He ended up settling before taking office, however the settlement ended up being tens of millions of dollars short of what he made on the innocent Americans. So even the settlement was a joke, but he remains unapologetic for scheming so many of our own.

Soliciting and paying off a prostitute -- that's not very clean is it? Also gives credibility to dozens of other sexual misconduct and assault allegations.

Using taxpayer funds to enrich oneself and family, funnel those funds to your own resorts for frequent vacations... well, it wouildn't be very Christian to let all that good money go to waste, eh?

I am aware, but I am also aware that one is innocent until he is proven guilty, settlement is not proof of guilt, and I understand the difference between civil and criminal cases.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Could you imagine the outage on ATS if someone made a thread threatening violence and suggesting all conservatives should be eliminated and/or removed from the United States?

Oh I'm sorry, I totally forgot the Nazis are sub-humans that don't deserve the same humanity as the rest of us.

My apologies, Mr.Genius.

Yes I would say most people would agree that Nazi's are sub-human! Our grandparents killed a hell of a lot of them in WW2! You sound unpatriotic!

Not that it was necessary, but thanks for exposing the extremely bigoted view that you and many like you share.

By the way, what does a modern day Nazi have to do with the Nazis from WW2? By your logic, all Christians and Muslims of today also share the blood of their ideological past and deserve to be dehumanized and killed on site.

How would you describe a "modern day Nazi"?

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   

My apologies, Mr.Genius.

How would you describe a "modern day Nazi"?

I already posted a picture of your quintessential modern day brownshirt - fits the definition perfectly.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   

The ends justify the means. Sure doing some questionable things is OK as long as TRUMP is removed. Perhaps the rules were bent a bit, perhaps things haven't gone like they would otherwise, but as long as the end result is TRUMP being removed, this is all OK

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Okay. You have my vote. Lol

It's this ^^^ mindset that keeps me from posting much here anymore. You just can't fix that level of retardation.

The hypocrisy displayed here by some is truly staggering.

edit on 12-4-2018 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join