It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A strong warning to the left.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+83 more 
posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   
The ends justify the means. Sure doing some questionable things is OK as long as TRUMP is removed. Perhaps the rules were bent a bit, perhaps things haven't gone like they would otherwise, but as long as the end result is TRUMP being removed, this is all OK.

That is the way the left seems to justify the actions of those who are working so hard to remove the POTUS.

And I say "the left" meaning those who oppose Trump to the point of action. So if you aren't "left", but you think that what's going on is just super, then you fit in with the "left" I speak of.

This is not to say that I think Trump is the greatest or even good, he is however, the duly elected representative of the country I reside in. This country that has many things in place to protect the process that enabled him to rise to this level. When you try to usurp those "things", you are going against everything those things stand for. Everything our system stands for.

Now, to the warning.
If you think that ousting Trump will end this kind of behavior, you are an idiot. This type of thinking and way of doing things will become the new norm. when a true to form lefty gets elected, you will see massive backlash, hookers coming out of the woodwork to tell of their sexual escapades with the leader, all sorts of horrible accusations against them, likely to the point of an strong push to impeach, based on nothing more than a strong dislike of the person. You can't do stupid # like this and hope that it won't come back around to slap the stupid right out of you later. Life just isn't like that. KARMA is a real thing. It may not be scientific, but it seems to work wonders.

So enjoy your smug arrogance now, the hand of fate will not flinch when it's time to pummel your dumb ass.

And as always, have a super day!

+36 more 
posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   
If we can ony kill the Czar the revolution will be finished!
No one else will have to die.
Except 10 million here, 20 million there, the intellectuals, the army officers, the White Russians, the uncooperative and a couple million more. Yes! Then comrade the revolution will be complete!

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

So enjoy your smug arrogance now, the hand of fate will not flinch when it's time to pummel your dumb ass.

And as always, have a super day!

Sure seems the left and Hollywood have taken a huge hit in all this with the end goal of taking out the POTUS. So much cannon fodder...

+38 more 
posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Or possibly this is just karma for 8 years of birther nonsense.

+21 more 
posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   

The warning doesn't matter to them. The end justifies the means. ALWAYS.

They also know what the right cannot pull off the same thing with an elected "Left" official.

First off, the left owns the media. So any attempts at trying to do the same with an elected left official won't get the backing of the MSM.

Secondly, the left does not care if their officials are corrupted. They expect it. After all, the end justifies the means.

Third and finally, they are quite fine with the rules being bent, the Constitution subverted, the weaponizing of the ABC agencies to further their goals.

Because the end justifies the means.

+10 more 
posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

Yea, the Birther thing was adopted by most MSM outlets and almost ALL the republicans.
Derp.

+34 more 
posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   

+53 more 
posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Are you relating a few on the fringe holding out on a fringe theory to leveraging the DOJ and FBI, along with the FISA court? Is making half cocked allegations relating to a birth certificate anything close to the denial of attorney/client privilege?

Your whataboutism falls so far short of its target that I thought I'd check.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   

The ends justify the means. Sure doing some questionable things is OK as long as TRUMP is removed. Perhaps the rules were bent a bit, perhaps things haven't gone like they would otherwise, but as long as the end result is TRUMP being removed, this is all OK

Okay. You have my vote. Lol

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   

It is. The warning is still a good one. From Clinton to Bush to Obama to Trump the disregard to civility has been ratcheted up to dangerous degree, if its not stopped now people will get hurt.

+14 more 
posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   

If what the Obama administration did was appropriate, then there should be no issue if the Trump administration adopts the same approach.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   

If you think that ousting Trump will end this kind of behavior, you are an idiot. This type of thinking and way of doing things will become the new norm. when a true to form lefty gets elected, you will see massive backlash, hookers coming out of the woodwork to tell of their sexual escapades with the leader, all sorts of horrible accusations against them, likely to the point of an strong push to impeach, based on nothing more than a strong dislike of the person. You can't do stupid # like this and hope that it won't come back around to slap the stupid right out of you later. Life just isn't like that. KARMA is a real thing. It may not be scientific, but it seems to work wonders.

I think that's the whole point...to de-legitimize the office of president...we, are after all, "global citizens" not just Americans. the entire point, IMHO, is to destabilize (brake) everything so we plead to our corporate sponsors to scrap it and start over. its a setup.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

That is something I spoke about at the beginning of all the revelations of Obama and his shady actions. If Trump weaponized the FBI, DOJ, IRS, or any other government agency, those targeted might not like it as much as they liked it when the other side was the target of the move. And it apparently is all super good to do, and no wrongdoing happened. A new precedent was set. The fact that he hasn't done any of this yet surprises me a bit. either he has some hidden integrity I dind't account for, or he just hasn't gotten to that part of the use of his office.

something about reaping and sowing.......

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Yea, the Birther thing was adopted by most MSM outlets and almost ALL the republicans.
Derp.

It was adopted by the current Republican president. Derp indeed.

+20 more 
posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

There's been 3 in the running for a long time, but I've finally come to a firm conclusion of who I cast my vote for "the most absolutely clueless yet prolifically yammering poster" active on these boards today.

Don't say Networkdude didn't warn ya'.

E.O.s--Weaponization of the DOJ--Weaponization of the MSM & Social Media--War At Will...these things will haunt everyone.

edit on 12-4-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Are you relating a few on the fringe holding out on a fringe theory to leveraging the DOJ and FBI, along with the FISA court? Is making half cocked allegations relating to a birth certificate anything close to the denial of attorney/client privilege?

Your whataboutism falls so far short of its target that I thought I'd check.

Fringe like that guy Trump. Whatever happened to him?

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   

So enjoy your smug arrogance now, for the hand of fate will not flinch when it's time to pummel your dumb ass.

From the book of Network Dudian 11:32

+16 more 
posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Let me get this straight.

You guys on the right belittled and mocked everyone on the left for years and then elected one of the most brazen jackasses on the planet as a middle finger to the left, and you want to talk about karma now that Trumps feet are being held to the fire?

Cry me a river.

And as always, a nice day to you too.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   

This type of thinking and way of doing things will become the new norm. when a true to form lefty gets elected, you will see massive backlash, hookers coming out of the woodwork to tell of their sexual escapades with the leader, all sorts of horrible accusations against them, likely to the point of an strong push to impeach, based on nothing more than a strong dislike of the person.

I sometimes wonder why the Dems keep the Clintons
hanging around because of things like this...

No one was worse than ole Bill Clinton...Slick Willy himself.

But the worm has turned, Hillary Clinton even takes
credit for the me too movement now so there
is no excuse left for these morons.

+21 more 
posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Let me get this straight.

You guys on the right belittled and mocked everyone on the left for years and then elected one of the most brazen jackasses on the planet as a middle finger to the left, and you want to talk about karma now that Trumps feet are being held to the fire?

Cry me a river.

And as always, a nice day to you too.

I invite you to peruse the board here for a glimpse of what I speak of. Look back to the Obama era, look back to the threads about him, look back to the AMOUNT of negative threads about him, then contrast that with Trump. Then, if you really feel froggy, you can look at the fact that Obama was president for 8 years and so far, Trump has been POTUS for just over a year.

Sure ATS isn't the worlds barometer, but it's a good way to show that you haven't the tiniest of clues of which you speak. Not even enough to fit in the bumhole of a gnat.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join