It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALEXA defines chemtrails and leaves us with a few questions!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   
This is hilarious it leaves open a few huge questions that have not been answered yet. Who .... whats in it Whats it for and the like ...

It might be just taking its answers off of the first web site it comes to BUT NO mention of it being a conspiracy HMM...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit

This is hilarious it leaves open a few huge questions that have not been answered yet. Who .... whats in it Whats it for and the like ...

It might be just taking its answers off of the first web site it comes to BUT NO mention of it being a conspiracy HMM...

www.youtube.com...

You do know that there isn't a little person in there?

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Are you absolutely sure? OMG I had no idea no one told me!
....lol

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Just relaying information from the internet. It's "her" job.

The sentence is very similar to what's written on Wikipedia.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Well, in the pure context of the online definition of a chemtrail, this is what it is, and in that pure context it is not a conspiracy theory (even if chemtrails are not real). Alexa wasn't asked what a contrail is, but a chemtrail.

I wonder what Alexa would say if you ask it "Alexa, what is a ghost?" or "Alexa, what is a an elf?"

edit on 12/4/2018 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Are you absolutely sure? OMG I had no idea no one told me!
....lol

Just checking. I've seen this posted on Facebook a few times as some kind of slam dunk

Desperate people will cling to anything I guess

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

If the basic AI can relate a google search, then it's good enough for me. Chemtrails must be real. Somebody needs to let the spell check folks know so they stop underlining the damn word. Alexa has verified that chemtrails are ....well.....chemtrails. She didn't bother to say if they were real or just a fantasy in the minds of the easily manipulated.

I do invite any and all folks who are seriously concerned about chemtrails to get a job in aviation so they can learn first hand what horrible things "they" are doing on the tarmac.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   
ALEXA can define chemtrails but the answer I get for almost every damn question I ask the dumb azz is "Hmmm. I don't know the answer to that." ????

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   
It's funny, lighten up, the amount of miserable gits on here is getting worse.
Bunch of downers.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Ask alexa if chemtrails are real.

new topics

top topics

join