It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter diplomacy thread: Can it be an OFFICIAL US platform?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   
So im after seeing that Trump tweets out yet again about Syria strike ....soon not so soon?? Meanwhile in Russia the national TV stations are instructing their citizens to prep for NUCLEAR WAR
So my question is WTF? Is this a joke to the President of the USA? People are really really cocky here in the US, denial that war would ever Break out with Russia? These are the same that walked into Crimea and NO ONE did a damn thing. The US has been fundamentally weakened and now it's coming home to roost as the saying goes....let's see if we have the follow through to punish those who use chemical weapons.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

Meanwhile in Russia the national TV stations are instructing their citizens to prep for NUCLEAR WAR

This is not the first time they have done that. They use propaganda just as we do.

I'm not worried about WWIII, just making a bad situation worse at the expense of lives and tax dollars.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   

trump is an idiot, for tweeting what he did!! Unacceptable!!! He is DANGEROUS, I have said it since election time. This man has got to go!!!

trump, TWEETED 3 years ago, OBAMA NEEDS TO STAY OUT OF SYRIA! Now look, he is Tweeting threats against non other than SYRIA!!! Those Tweets are all still there!

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   

The Arabs have been killing each other for thousands of years. It's not going to end any time soon. And there is absolutely NOTHING we can do to stop Arab-on-Arab violence. I don't give a crap about Syria. The ME is a giant waste of money. Let the ragheads die.

We should concentrate more on domestic issues.

edit on 12-4-2018 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   

let's see if we have the follow through to punish those who use chemical weapons.

Who exactly used chemical weapons?

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

let's see if we have the follow through to punish those who use chemical weapons.

REALLY????? Syria!!

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Trump's is very intelligent as measured by how he was able to navigate the waters to become president in the first place.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   

With as many comments as you have made, you seriously have no idea about Syria? I have a feeling you voted for trump.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Who can we trust at this point?

'Footage of chemical attack in Syria is fraud'

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   

www.washingtonpost.com...

An international team of chemical weapons investigators prepared to deploy to Syria on Tuesday as the White House weighed a possible U.S. military response to a suspected chemical attack that killed dozens of people outside of Damascus.

You have info that the investigators do not? By all means please present it.

link   

originally posted by: kurthall

REALLY????? Syria!!

If you're so quick to listen to everything that the media says (with no hard evidence)...

Than why are you not walking to the beat of their war drums?

I in no way want anything to do with Syria, but some people would attack Trump no matter what decision he made on this.

That being said, I'm not thrilled with how he's handling it... But I think there is a lot of BS pressure being put on military action. A lot of that has come from the left and the fact Obama initiated an American presence there along with Yemen, Sudan, and Libya.
edit on 12-4-2018 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Trump's is very intelligent as measured by how he was able to navigate the waters to become president in the first place.

Uh, TEAM RUSSIA the propaganda machine, made people FLIP FLOP. That is a fact, and The FBI and CIA, have told you that, you just don't want to hear it. WIthout team Russia, trump would not be where he is. He did not win by a landslide by any means. If you still believe 3 million illegals voted, you are part of the problem. That was investigated, and found completely false.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   

With as many comments as you have made, you seriously have no idea about Syria? I have a feeling you voted for trump.

What does wanting evidence before casting blame have to do with who you voted for?

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

When was the last time the national news gave a breakdown on what to pack for a bugout supply here in the US? Where are our USA Nuclear shelter locations anyways? For citizens that is ...

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Syria has been at war externally and internally for quite a while now. What does that have to do with this event?
Also what does who I voted for have to do with this event?
Inspectors have been sent, have they not? Do you have information that they do not have?

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit
a reply to: CriticalStinker

When was the last time the national news gave a breakdown on what to pack for a bugout supply here in the US? Where are our USA Nuclear shelter locations anyways? For citizens that is ...

Our propaganda may not mirror theirs... But make no mistake, being lied or mislead is propaganda.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Syria has been at war externally and internally for quite a while now. What does that have to do with this event?
Also what does who I voted for have to do with this event?
Inspectors have been sent, have they not? Do you have information that they do not have?

You asked "who exactly used chemical weapons" Assad used Chemical weapons against his own people. Just LAST WEEK!! How do you not know this? What do inspectors have to do with what already happened? I figured you voted for trump, based on your knowledge of what is going on.

An attack on Saturday reportedly killed at least 40 civilians and has drawn condemnation from around the world, including President Donald Trump. Immediately after reports and images from Saturday's attack emerged on social media, Russian and Syrian Assad supporters began countering allegations that the government's forces had carried out another chemical attack.

www.businessinsider.com...

edit on 12-4-2018 by kurthall because: add

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   

The link and text you provided said "reportedly" and "alleged".

Yet you're trying to act like we're idiots for waiting for an investigation. Who's to say it wasn't rebels or an outside actor?

Why would Assad use chemical weapons knowing there would be outrage when his bombs up to this point have been just as effective?

He very well may have, but the question above at least warrants waiting for evidence.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   

www.haaretz.com...

French President Emmanuel Macron said France has proof the Syrian government was behind the suspected chemical attack last week in Douma, but added that he would decide whether to intervene once all the necessary information had been gathered. "We have proof that last week... chemical weapons were used, at least chlorine, and that they were used by the regime of Bashar al-Assad," Macron said during a television interview. Macron said French and U.S. officials were "working together very closely, and we will have decisions to take, at the time we choose, when we consider it most useful and most effective."

The frog surrender monkeys "have proof" that the syrian government was behind the attack, yet have not presented it. Why is that? With out the proof why would we believe any of these talking heads? Is that not what was done to get boots on the ground after 9/11?
I have no doubt chemical weapons were used, I wonder who actually used them.
I am also glad trump did not use the patented clinton "monica bomb" strategy.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

The link and text you provided said "reportedly" and "alleged".

Yet you're trying to act like we're idiots for waiting for an investigation. Who's to say it wasn't rebels or an outside actor?

Why would Assad use chemical weapons knowing there would be outrage when his bombs up to this point have been just as effective?

He very well may have, but the question above at least warrants waiting for evidence.

There was an attack, it killed 40 people, the VIDEOS of the events are NOT OF ACTORS, stop being stupid. There are multiple videos, of the events. IF you want to believe that they are actors, I dont know what to tell you. The GAS that killed the people had to have been chemical. It sure the hell was not laughing gas!!! DERP!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join