It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

oh its Tyrone with vista rewards?? well come on in

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Maybe it was Tyrone Biggums

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Make sure your wife knows to never open the door either.

I once had a guy come to my door on a Saturday claiming to be with a company offering free manicures for signing up for some membership of a salon up the road from my house. I told him I wasn’t interested but that maybe my neighbor might be. I knew she wasn’t home, but he kept going on and on.

I watched as he left and thought it was strange he didn’t go to my neighbors, and he was on foot. Where I lived was approximately 2 miles from where this salon was.

So I mention to my neighbor what happened when she got home, and told her I thought it was odd. She didn’t think anything of it. In fact, she said she probably would be interested. So I chocked it up to being paranoid.

The next weekend came, and my neighbor was on a business trip which meant I had her Labrador at my place, I always watched her dog for her when she traveled, which was quite often. I also had a Labrador, and the dogs got along fine.

I hear a knock on my screen door so I go to the door and it’s the same guy. He started with the same pitch; I thought wth does this idiot have a short memory, then as I was starting to tell him “I told you last week”, he grabbed the screen door handle and tried to get in, but it was locked, he was pulling hard and it woke the dogs sleeping in my bedroom. They came barreling out barking fiercely. The guy ran away.

That was the last time I ever opened my door to someone I didn’t know.

edit on 12-4-2018 by KTemplar because: autocorrect

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
Should have just answered the door, politely.

Then greeted Tyrone, shake his hand and ask him what blood type he is and if anyone knows he's here.

Might have been a nice guy.

That is hilarious, I'm going to try and remember it.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Nope...sorry Tyrone, you're not coming in, I'm not opening the door and in fact, I've already dialed 911 and am waiting to hit send.

Lucky for me I live in a neighborhood where the cops are pretty bored so that I can call in a "strange person" and 2 cars will show up in minutes. But I don't answer the door for anyone I don't know, unless I see a badge.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

You really should call Pizza Hut, the cops, and your local newspaper and inform them of that. There's really no way any of that dude's story is acceptable, whether he was being honest or otherwise. Cost him his job, cause him serious discomfort, smear his name, ruin him... teach him a lesson.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Holy shnickeys!

I think I would have not been so restrained. His manager's phone would have been lit up...the district manager's and zone manager's phone would have been lit up...I would have pursued this until I got tired...and I don't tire easily.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Thanks for the response,

The problem I have, is this guy has my address, and he will know exactly who called, and if he's crazy enough to come back when he's employed, I don't even want to deal with him unemployed.

I may give the cops a heads up though and let them know my concerns first. This guy had a bad vibe.

That's really the only reason I haven't done anything. I am concerned he will drop by when I'm not here sometime and can't put my fam in more danger.

It's the one on Ridge rd, New Port Richey. If he's even still there.
Lanky 6' aa delivery driver if anybody else orders from there, heads up.
The service has otherwise been vert good and professional from this location.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: kelbtalfenek

I know, I almost did. Heck, I don't even think they deliver at that time of night, so I know his story was bunk.
I think it was just his bs story to cover, that he would have kicked the door in if she answered it.

He wasn't expecting a big, mean, Irish bastard answering his knock. Lol

Like I said above to burd, I just don't want him returning when I'm not here, I manhandled him a bit and he was def scared, so maybe he will think twice next time.

I still may drop an email to the pd, in case they have break ins unsolved, from customers who ordered, I just don't want him led back to my location.
edit on 4 by Mandroid7 because: Typo

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Dp
edit on 4 by Mandroid7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 05:27 AM
link   
In texas just being on someones property after dark can get you killed under our castle doctrine

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
In texas just being on someones property after dark can get you killed under our castle doctrine

Luckily for the vapist the Original Poster described they don't have that in his neck of the woods.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Luckily for the vapist the Original Poster described they don't have that in his neck of the woods.

Luckily for most who live here that having a right to do something doesn't mean people just do it.

In a city there isn't a reason really. But in the country...a farmer could lose hundreds of thousands in equipment by folks who just keep coming out to "shop" at 2am.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I totally get it, I wouldn't want anyone wandering about my property late at night and I don't have anything they can take stored outside.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Stealing cows and horses is a capital offense. I've never heard of anyone dying from it since the early 1900's though. Except by bullet from the owner.
edit on 4/13/2018 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join