It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-Speaker John Boehner Joins Marijuana Firm’s Advisory Board

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I'm sure Boehners new position is being discussed already, but I wanted to kick out there a broader theory that perhaps the Government (and former govt) as well as corporations are coming around now, not just because of the money, but because it's an organic crop with no regulations in place stopping them from spraying whatever chemicals they want on the cannabis farms / greenhouses. All in the name of safety.

No matter which side of the aisle your allegiance lays, let's not pretend our Governments haven't done this in the past. I know there are states having this fight right now with organic growers protesting the gov pot being sprayed.

It'd be easy to say the black market pot might end up being the saving grace from gov pot. But I would bet most of the pot the black market has is gov. I know there would obviously be plenty of underground growers out there, but they're not going to keep up with the output the gov has. Gov weed would flood the market. The gov and it's subsidiaries have much larger advertising pockets as well.
edit on 11-4-2018 by MrPlow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Posted here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

new topics

join