It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOP gets the majority of donations from big pharma and almost all the private prison money.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   
This should suprise no one who pays attention..

With all the pro-government propaganda circulating I think everyone should be reminded who the worst of the worst big donars give their money too...

And I’m not talking about the Koch brothers and soros..

I’m talking about the industries all conspiracy theories ya tend to agree are flipping horrible..

The big pharma companies donat 58% To Republicans and the Private prison industry donates the VAST majority to the GOP??

So why do the worst industries on the planet choose the gop over Dems???

Because it is easier to get the gop to do what they want done..

Big pharma :www.opensecrets.org...

Private prisons:

www.opensecrets.org...

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

So...what to do with this then?
www.opensecrets.org...

Soros (foreign)
HRC pac
Nancy Pelosi (a representative mind you)

tops the list.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   

why do the worst industries on the planet choose the gop over Dems???

Because the GOP is pure evil, obviously.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

SMH at the OP

ugh... the one sided team sport politics that are blind to what's actually happening behind the scenes just gets so old and boring

Rothschilds
Rockefeller's
House of Saud
Cartels
Vatican (runs mafia)

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   
The Pharma companies donate a little more to the Republicans, that is true. It is pretty close to half and half most times. No matter what, the Pharma companies want protection from our government. The extra the Republicans get may be because the Pharma states tend to be Republican leaning, so they donate more to the local republican candidates they know are going to win. You are going to donate more to a candidate you know is going to win from your area.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   
This from your source tells the story a little better.

Looks like both parties are in the loop and the Dem's got the most in 2008 and 2010.

They support those who will benefit them the most like any sensible company would. It is interesting they liked the ACA so much.

The difference in the donations seems to be not exactly earth shattering in scale.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Big Money = Winning Elections. (Just the way it is.)

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Coming from the party who's claim to fame is killing the unborn...

~golfclap~

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   

What a load of snip.

I wonder how many millions of Americans are rotting in prison because of the gunphobic left.

Hell if they had their way if you didn't agree with them you'd be rotting in prison.

See Neo McCarthyism to see the truth of that one and guy named Mueller in search of Moby Dick.

edit on 11-4-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
This from your source tells the story a little better.

Looks like both parties are in the loop and the Dem's got the most in 2008 and 2010.

They support those who will benefit them the most like any sensible company would. It is interesting they liked the ACA so much.

The difference in the donations seems to be not exactly earth shattering in scale.

I think that 24 million is not that much compared to what some out of country people have given. Gee, Big Pharma are being cheap.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: JoshuaCox

So...what to do with this then?
www.opensecrets.org...

Soros (foreign)
HRC pac
Nancy Pelosi (a representative mind you)

tops the list.

Nice Red herring - Whataboutism Dude1

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Considering the astronomical price increases since 2010 and the crazy profits from the ACA, it is odd they don't actually give a lot more. Cheap, I agree.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

This should suprise no one who pays attention..

With all the pro-government propaganda circulating I think everyone should be reminded who the worst of the worst big donars give their money too...

And I’m not talking about the Koch brothers and soros..

I’m talking about the industries all conspiracy theories ya tend to agree are flipping horrible..

The big pharma companies donat 58% To Republicans and the Private prison industry donates the VAST majority to the GOP??

Because it is easier to get the gop to do what they want done..

Big pharma :www.opensecrets.org...

Private prisons:

www.opensecrets.org...

The Rockefellers and Rothchilds own both parties. The same way they have always owned both sides of every major war. The same way they own both sides of the war on drugs, the war on cancer, the war on (fill in the blank here)

The real money to be made isn't about owning a side.

It's about owning everything.
edit on 11-4-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-4-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   
It is pretty simple why this happens and why it is about to get worse. It is because, quite frankly, the GOP is a dying party. Society is moving further and further to the left. Do you really think the GOP can win elections with their social platform in modern America? No, of course not. So they move more toward the money and use that to win elections just as the DEMS use people to win elections. Somehow the DEMS think the solution to this is to move even further to the left so we have nothing but two insanely irrelevant political parties that represent nothing but themselves and we all lose our souls.

Have a good one.
edit on 11-4-2018 by sooth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

I assure you, it's quite relevant and the opposite side of the same equation.

*raaa raa ree!*

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
a reply to: rickymouse

Considering the astronomical price increases since 2010 and the crazy profits from the ACA, it is odd they don't actually give a lot more. Cheap, I agree.

They are using their money to buy the media, they are advertising a lot. They feel their money is spent better there to increase profits. I have seen way more news articles on the networks about diseases and new treatments lately.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

The bigger question is......Why do you Leftists spend 99% of your time bitching, moaning and crying about the GOP?
And pretty much everything else too.
Fix what’s wrong with yourselves and your party, and maybe you guys will stop being laughingstocks.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: sooth
It is pretty simple why this happens and why it is about to get worse. It is because, quite frankly, the GOP is a dying party. Society is moving further and further to the left. Do you really think the GOP can win elections with their social platform in modern America? No, of course not. So they move more toward the money and use that to win elections just as the DEMS use people to win elections. Somehow the DEMS think the solution to this is to move even further to the left so we have nothing but two insanely irrelevant political parties that represent nothing but themselves and we all lose our souls.

Have a good one.

Did you by chance happen to notice the overwhelming rejection of the Left during the recent presidential election?

America elected "literally hitler" over the left's "chosen one"

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   
So 58% of big pharmas lobbying goes toward Republicans? I would assume that means 42% goes to Democrats?

Yay Democrats for taking money from the same people as the Republicans! They took less so that means they're better! Even though they took almost half of that evil industries lobbying money they're saints compared to the guys that took a little bit over half. That 8% is the difference between pure evil and pure good.

I'm being sarcastic btw, your logic isn't very logical.
edit on 4/11/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join