It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May calls urgent cabinet meeting amid reports of looming military action in Syria

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   

British Prime Minister Theresa May has summoned her cabinet to brief ministers this Thursday on a "fast-moving week" amid the ratcheting up of tensions over Syria. May’s spokesman confirmed that the meeting will focus on Syria. May will hold an unscheduled meeting of her cabinet on Thursday, which will involve senior ministers, her spokesman told media. While the agenda of the meeting has not been made public, reports suggest May is going to seek approval for military action in Syria.

Should the approval be granted, the operation could be launched "within hours."

Seems we have an external player? So, could the first strike come from the UK. Thus confusing the table further?

RT SOURCE

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   
urgent topic deserves response. for views.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   
There could be UK involvement without Parliament's backing I believe and the opposition Jeremy Corbin has asked for this to be voted on in Parliament.

I think we should vote on this.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   
This is no bueno... I think the Russians are tired of hearing about how much they love Trump and how they rigged our election. Tired of the accusations and the indictments for some complete made up bs.

The liberals have made him draw his line in the sand and if we step over it I guarantee he aint bluffing..

And we know it was all bs now because they obviously are not buddies or pals or BFFS..

Thanks idiots.....

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: tgidkp
urgent topic deserves response. for views.

Based on what has been said earlier, it appears that it will be the US, Great Britain and France together, that carries out whatever the plan is...

We won't know of course until it all goes down, but a lot of the military pundit types are saying that there is a good chance that this time Syria may lose most or all of its Air Force, as well as big chunks of its Command and Control facilities.

The above in addition to a number of facilities that are suspected as production and storage facilities for chemical weapons.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: CaptainBeno

I know it seemed impossible that large scale war could break out right before WW1, so I’m leery to say it doesn’t matter to us average folk, but I have a hard time imaganing a situation where TPTB allow for their nice cushy lives at risk..

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

When your country is in debt and there is no end in site, war is viable. Current global economic climate is ripe for war..

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Dude they are human. They make mistakes.

The illusion is more than the reach. This is not a quick fix and we already got one cold war. That was our chance. Now we use what we built.

We are effed. Great. At least Russia is getting its punishment ...Right?

edit on 4 11 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I think Syria is at the end of its run to be honest.

Even at the beginning of their tit for tat it was a bit of a WTF moment around the world.

There are too many false flag incidents around that region to really understand if Bashar would do a thing like gas his own people. BUT lets not forget people, this is a chap who likes to pack barrels full of explosives and metal and drop them indiscriminately on the public. The guy is a moron.

It's time to go as they say.

Bashar needs a rocket up his ass and the UK will do it. Followed by the US. Should Russia want to retaliate, well that remains to be seen. But I highly doubt they will. The know too, Bashar is a plonker of the highest order and it's time to move on.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainBeno

British Prime Minister Theresa May has summoned her cabinet to brief ministers this Thursday on a "fast-moving week" amid the ratcheting up of tensions over Syria. May’s spokesman confirmed that the meeting will focus on Syria. May will hold an unscheduled meeting of her cabinet on Thursday, which will involve senior ministers, her spokesman told media. While the agenda of the meeting has not been made public, reports suggest May is going to seek approval for military action in Syria.

Should the approval be granted, the operation could be launched "within hours."

Seems we have an external player? So, could the first strike come from the UK. Thus confusing the table further?

RT SOURCE

Jesus f/ing christ. I'm UK for anyone interested. This women is a puppet, can anyone not see the design of this attack. Harking back to the 'Russian poisoning' on uk soil (Still no evidence of this mind). They really, really, REALLY want a war with Russia, it makes me sick. False Flags all over the place. For those asking, no, I have no evidence, all i have is speculation, but that's all it takes nowadays, right? Example, Russians poisoned the victims (Alleged), no evidence provided whatsoever, pressure was mounting for the evidence, quick, let's get us in the war and distract people from that line of questioning. Evil people are running this gaff, i'd migrate but where to. Ah maan, living in a world where war is mandatory and (sorry normal Americans) America is causing all of it.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Oh here we go again ffs, May with her authoritarian/power complex, and the Government hell bent on pushing for something with Russia for a while now.

This stinks! it feels off to me, something ain't right and the narrative pushed as of late is making more sense.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: valiant

neither Russia or Syria are the targets me thinks.
im just speculating. a contingency plan usually involves many possible outcomes... maybe that's what that meeting is. not just for Russia or Syria.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: CaptainBeno

May will hold an unscheduled meeting of her cabinet on Thursday, which will involve senior ministers, her spokesman told media.

Well, that seems rather scheduled to me, it being both planned and announced ahead of time and all.

But that, as they say, is none of my business.

*sips tea and looks like a frog*

edit on 11-4-2018 by DupontDeux because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Just feels off, like everything lately is interconnected.

I don't like the knee jerk response to things this government display, makes me nervous!

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   

British special forces soldiers 'are captured in Syria', Iran's official news agency reports

www.dailymail.co.uk...

maybe to do with this?

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: valiant
a reply to: odzeandennz

Just feels off, like everything lately is interconnected.

I don't like the knee jerk response to things this government display, makes me nervous!

War generates money and this is what all this is about in my opinion... Money, Power and Control!

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Iraq all over again.
LIES LIES AND MORE LIES

Libya all over again

LIES LIES AND MORE LIES

And now they have a fool and idiot to manipulate Donald Trump

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: oddnutz

British special forces soldiers 'are captured in Syria', Iran's official news agency reports www.dailymail.co.uk... maybe to do with this?

Well, in that case they better kiss their asses goodbye. If true, watch out.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMadTitan

Agreed, seems that way.

Our country is hardly flying right now, we have Brexit being handled by a bunch of tits! last thing we need is this now.

The spy poisoning, the quick to condemn Russia without proof, the # show of Boris opening his mouth any given chance, take a look back at the last month or so, even further, it makes no sense but looks very shady! and that's just us, not even going into other countries too!

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Iraq all over again.
LIES LIES AND MORE LIES

Libya all over again

LIES LIES AND MORE LIES

And now they have a fool and idiot to manipulate Donald Trump

I'm no supporter of his, but his hand got forced on this one.

The left was giving him hell for wanting to pull out, and the second this alleged attack happened mainstream society got outraged people died in a civil war and demand we do something. As if people weren't already dying. And as if this is the only place.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join