It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fired FBI director James Comey compares Trump to a MOB BOSS

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
Anyone who knows the guy knows that people don't get to say stuff like that in public and use their knees...

Or stuffed in the trunk of your Lincoln like my poor Uncle Tiny.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Or stuffed 

Like a fowel

Your uncle, 'Tiny',
unless an oxymoron ...
Inna' boot inda Lincoln

Must have left à bit of Space for other passengers

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Trump is too stupid to be a mob boss, at best he is trying to act like one.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: odzeandennz
(aetalian vouce) youre either talking about Tommy "two times", or Lenny "fingers". ..

Frankie the Nose. But I hears yah.

Johnny Four Eyes. He's a frienda ours.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

This from the man that almost singlehandedly ruined the FBIs credibility and public support.

I hope it was worth it. I hope Trump was worth it.

They do realize that we are just going to keep doing this every election. Right?

We are here and arent going anywhere.

Got any more FBI's? ...We have many "Trumps".
soooo...
edit on 4 11 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Republicans vs republican. I love it.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   
It is time for President Trump to completely clean house at the DOJ and FBI. Both agencies have forgotten what they are to do. No integrity and no justice.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
It is time for President Trump to completely clean house at the DOJ and FBI. Both agencies have forgotten what they are to do. No integrity and no justice.

If you are interested in integrity and justice, you would want Trump to leave them alone and let them do what they do.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cassi3l
Your uncle, 'Tiny',
unless an oxymoron ...
Inna' boot inda Lincoln

Must have left à bit of Space for other passengers

Nope, he was three hundred and change so it was only him in there.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Yeah, nothing says integrity like installing yes men who will do your bidding unquestioned while helping with or ignoring criminal activity. And then there is law, and ethics.

They are certainly not there to cover for a lawless president.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Maybe you should try to get a job in the tRump administration. Sounds like you have the iq for it.☺😀😁

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Don't even get me started on Putin - he's on another level altogether.

Because he is real mafia.

As in the Russian Mob.

Law enforcement,intelligence,agencies, and mafia all rolled in to one snip sand which over there.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Don't even get me started on Putin - he's on another level altogether.

Because he is real mafia.

As in the Russian Mob.

Law enforcement,intelligence,agencies, and mafia all rolled in to one snip sand which over there.

And if our current president is involved?

That's also the point.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   
certainly explains why trump won't release his taxes...

that's how they usually get those guys!

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: hoss53

Maybe you should try to get a job in the tRump administration. Sounds like you have the iq for it.☺😀😁

He wouldn't have me and besides, I don't have time. I'm to busy saving the world one martini at a time. Be honest, the left facing MSM hasn't given the guy a break since election night. Even CNN has destroyed their own credibility.

I wasn't a Trump fan, but I am now. I always pull for the underdog. The DOJ and FBI are on a fishing expedition. I ask you honestly, " could your life take that kind of scrutiny day in day out, with out finding any one thing? Have you every seen a celebrity and said, wow I'd like to nail that? Haven't you ever had one drink to many?Have you ever got a pice of tail on a business trip? Have you ever told an off color joke? Would you like to be asked questions like this 24/7. That the kind of investigation this is. It's a witch hunt worthy of Joseph McCarthy.

They need to leave the guy and his family alone. Is a mostly independent won, is it worth destroying the country for? Whether or not Trump falls on his face or he did win the honour of trying. Leave him alone and let him try it his way.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Liberals refer to anyone that doesn't support their ignorant ways of thought,as nazis,criminal,Trump has done nothing but clean up the US,hard to clean up a liberal,you need to want to be clean,liberals thing that a manager that does his job is a facist?,another example of ignorance of Democrats

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 03:44 AM
link   

President Trump sent out a message this afternoon for everybody who wishes to be informed of what's to come. He said "Watch Hannity Tonight @9pm EDT"

Here is a video of the show. Most relevant to THIS thread, Sean Hannity does a good job of using photos to tie together connections in the Clinton Crime Family....followed by the Comey Crime Family.

That segment begins at the 4minute-10second mark. Enjoy!

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Another st. valentines day massacre?!!

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   
COMEY HITS TRUMP HARD IN HIS NEW BOOK.

www.foxnews.com...

Poor Comey...

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Comey sounds emotional. I'd love an opportunity to council him. He was and is one of the problem children in our Republic. Anyone that is asked a question and beats around the bush with "legal speak" needs to be fired. Trump's got a country to run. There's no time for stuttering swamp sludge. Obviously Comey couldn't just put his politics aside and do what he "swore to uphold and defend". But instead he chose to be a shill. Like H.R.C., he needs to shut up and stop embarrassing himself. He had a good run, power, authority, unconstitutional leeway.... What more could a government servant ask for?
I doubt anything he has to say or believes in? He'd be willing to give his life for. He of all people, should know how it works. America doesn't need Comey's, she needs Americans. Not leo politicians. Leo's, judges need to follow the constitution period! Not "laws". Or color of law. Or be the private investigator for their political puppet masters. It's good for the country he got fired. Pure and simple.
edit on 12-4-2018 by murphy22 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join