It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fired FBI director James Comey compares Trump to a MOB BOSS

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Oh boy O' boy here comes James Comey on fire !!

He does an "interview" with ABC/George.Stephanopoulos and the "preview" is sooo DRAMATIC !!

Comey compares Trump to a wait for it ........

A Mob Boss !!

So stern & serious too.

"James" is gonna get back at Trump whatever it takes.

Totally Nuts. They've reached the point of no return. It's all out desperation gone crazy as Hell !!

😀😁😀

Fired FBI director James Comey compares Trump to a MOB BOSS in bombshell George Stephanopoulos interview

Former FBI Director James Comey compares President Trump, who fired him, to a mob boss in an interview with ABC News that the network is touting as a bombshell.

Comey sat down with host George Stephanopoulos in his first interview to promote his forthcoming book, 'A Higher Loyalty,' set to come out Tuesday.

The promo shows the 'This Week' host pinging Comey with questions, and features dramatic movement and close-up's of Comey's reactions – but no words from the longtime lawman Trump sacked after expressing disappointment with the Russia investigation.

'How strange is it for you to sit here and compare the president to a mob boss,' Stephanopoulos asks,' with a backing soundrack of tense violin music.

2nd Article..ABC: Comey compares Trump to mob boss

😎(p.s. just in time for the rumored security camera tapes of Hillary at Epstein Island !)😎

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I'm from New Jersey, that analogy is kind of overplayed here. And some of us, not me of course, know a guy who knows the guy.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Hilarious considering no matter which corrupt, warmongering puppet is in power over there, the citizens of the US have been getting swindled for years

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Well being from NY I bet he knows some.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Interviewing someone who was fired by the president to give his take on the president.

Lol.

Move along Jimmy.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I suppose if Comey wanted to disrespect mob bosses, both past and present, this is the way to do it.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Since the theme is comparing people to other people/characters via stereotypes in dramatic fashion...

Comey is like a woman!

Oh sorry.... woman scorned!

dun Dun DUNNNNNNN!!!

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: kyleplatinum

Interviewing someone who was fired by the president to give his take on the president.

Lol.

Move along Jimmy.

Yep, no sour grapes there, heh? I found the title of his book, “A Higher Loyalty”, very telling. Who knew he would publicly admit his fealty to her highness, HRC! Wonder if he details in his book how he completely botched the HRC investigation. I’ll never know because he won’t get a dime of my money, nor will ABC get a dime of my time on this drivel.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Yep, I think you got it right. He's not up to the task. He doesn't have the level of control over his mobster club like the real Capos do. So, more like a wannabe mob boss

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   
If Trump was a mob boss.

Comey would be wearing cement shoes and dining with the fishes.

I wonder how Comey ever got hired at the FBI.

He's an effing idiot.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
If Trump was a mob boss.

Comey would be wearing cement shoes and dining with the fishes.

I wonder how Comey ever got hired at the FBI.

He's an effing idiot.

If they raided Comey's home they'd find pictures of Trump all over the wall with slash marks through them and boxes of tissues.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Loretta Lynch through comey under the bus the other day.

link   

edit on 4/11/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

link   

edit on 4/11/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   
And next thing we'll hear from Comey is: the Deep State is as sweet as mother Teresa...

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I'm from New Jersey, that analogy is kind of overplayed here. And some of us, not me of course, know a guy who knows the guy.

(aetalian vouce) youre either talking about Tommy "two times", or Lenny "fingers". ..

Either way, i don't know 'em.

i can say Trump is more like a hole in the wall used car salesman who's about to retire... he happened to have made billions.. but still has the aura of a hole in the wall used cars salesman.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   
If it walks like à lame duck .....

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Don Corleone meant well and wanted a better community, demanded loyalty from those closest to him, relied on those closest to him to maintain harmony, sometimes they made things worse but he always bought the gun to the gun fight.

I agree with Comey - Trump is that quintessential bad guy - trying to bring the other bad guys down.

Don't even get me started on Putin - he's on another level altogether.

Fun times on the planet at the moment with the 2 mob bosses having a 'whose got the biggest dick' competition.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Anyone who knows the guy knows that people don't get to say stuff like that in public and use their knees...

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
(aetalian vouce) youre either talking about Tommy "two times", or Lenny "fingers". ..

Frankie the Nose. But I hears yah.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join