It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brigitte Bardot, The Pope and Aliens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Just passing along….

A true story but before we begin lets put some music on..where should I start, I know a 1968 classic Brigitte Bardot - Contact

www.youtube.com...

Ôtez-moi ma combinaison spatiale
Retirez-moi cette poussière sidérale

I love that now that’s playing

“ I look to the top of my writing desk and notice that I have an antique pectoral sacred heart religious skull & cross bones crucifix.The cross that Cardinals and Bishops usually carry. They are rather unique in that below the crucified jesus is a skull and cross bone Next to it is a statue of the virgin Mary wearing a horned headdress.It has been suggested that the image of the Virgin in Horns may indicate a duotheistic theology. Perhaps, but to be honest I never really gave it much thought….

On the window cill In the centre under a glass case is a statue of a female with a reptilian shaped head suckling a child on her left breast.Her hands are held together covering her genital region. It looks like a heart from a distance There are similarities to the statues found in Ubaid, but they differ slightly. I think my one is older but the experts can’t agree, perhaps I should get it carbon dated, but I don’t want to upset anyone. For the moment though I am happy to have a origin unknown

On either side are wodden carved statues of pairing animals from the watering hole of Kenya's Ark. To either end are sculptues of two long necked Irish birds. They remind me of the Irish tale of The Children of Lir.

To the right hand side of the statue are fingeruines of a Angel and the Virgin without horned headress.To the left a very old wooden plaque of Jerusalem stands. Some Hebrew wrote on it. I have no idea what it means but it looks good positioned above a cross embedded into a heart that’s underneath the ground

Two handcarved African statues lie at both ends. Every time I look at them I can’t help but think of the Kikuyu of Kenya and the philosophy of the traditional Gĩkũyũ.A belief in the interconnection of everything in the Universe

On the walls are paintings by a couple of local artists.All originals my daughter Eilidh curates.Her name in Irish means light A favourite piece of her’s is the official poster from the last concert the band X- Ray Specs performed. X- Ray Specs Live at the Round House Camden Town 6th of September 2008 with a big day glow globe in the center. When Billboard wrote that Polystyrene was the archetype for the modern-day feminist punk, they obviously had never meet my daughter

The original feminist punk

www.youtube.com...

Speak of the “Devil”, Im being corrected “it’s not the poster but a tie between an abstract by the artist Colin Bailey and ,Serious by the artist Lester Magoogan.I can’t decide” and here was I thinking that some girls should be seen and not heard –not with my Lilith.

But she has a point though.Serious is a piece favoured by not only Lil. 4 lines two dots from a man with Down’s syndrome, From Little” Grey aliens” to “Ciakar Draconians” it’s a work that over the years has received Universal appraisal. It’s easy to understand why!

ibb.co...

So in other news the Pontiff has said he would be willing to baptise “Aliens. Seriously have a read for yourself --

www.independent.co.uk...

“Martians, right? Green, with long noses and big ears, like in children’s drawings.” Not exactly Pontiff but before we get ahead of ourselves

First a Resolution to 11:1-9 - communication is key

www.youtube.com...

Ideal outcome would be:

www.youtube.com...

Wishful thinking, perhaps but one of the Universal fears is that you may think that it will tear apart the rich cultural and Religious diversity of humanity not thinking of the advantages and what it could potentially lead to. Your fear and misunderstanding could turn you against whatever was introduced.
Current thinking is that we start simple an introduction be made to Br Guy J Consolmango on the work of the microbioligst John Parkes. There are many ways to look at a meteorite

On the opposite end of the room is the proclamation of the Irish Republic. The republic guarentees religious and civil liberty it says. Two porcelain plates of the Ark sit equilaterally to the proclamation
In the hallway hanging proudly on a wall is the families coat of arms – a Golden Yellow Fire Dragon on a red background. It stands out.I bet it would bring a smile even to the most hardned of “Ciakars” face

Aliens getting baptised into the Catholic Faith – well I think that’s where we leave it for now

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   
You cannot baptise aliens. I mean think about it.

"Shlarp, we have travelled a billion tonk zorks to get this this wondrous place. What shall we do now?"
"Why Flerg, we will give these intelligent creatures the understanding of Snurk technology, that they too can harness the wonders of space and time!"
"But Shlarp, they told me about this man, Jesus.. He.. he was nailed to a tree and said good things about all people."
"My flarp Flerg, why did you not tell me of this sooner. We shall give up our pursuits of technology, and learn the ways of this enlightened species."

Yeah, I don't think so...

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Brigitte Bardot and Disclosure;

"What do you wear in bed, Miss Bardot?"
"Chanel No5, cherie."

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: badw0lf

I'll bet the Mormons would love to take a shot at it.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: badw0lf

I'll bet the Mormons would love to take a shot at it.

Good thing they have laser guns !!

"Hell sir, we're here to talk ab...."
*ZZzzAPPpp*

ahhh... sunday roasts.. the best

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: badw0lf

www.nber.org...

Exactly.

The more educated you are, the less likely that your mind will
be taken over by some ignorant hostile meme with no basis
in reality whatsoever.

Heck, they could probably even resist cheeseburgers and
maybe even Mountain Dew.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

I had a mormon friend of mine explain, that going to hell was completely
done on a volunteer-only basis,

as once you die, you are given all knowledge and then the choice where
you want to go is entirely, 100% up to you.

That is one of many reasons why, Mormons are some of the happiest
people anywhere... and they don't annoy me whatsoever.. except perhaps
they smile too much.. but i'll put up with that.

Kev

top topics

join