It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs or UAVs in Iran

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I have read news articles over the past couple of months about the UFOs spotted around Iran's nuke sites, then just recently I read how these UFOs turned out to be American UAVs.

I remember around Christmas Iran became so alarmed and frustrated about the UFOs that they sought help from the Russians to help protect their nuke sites. It was even admitted by the the Iranians that they lacked the technology to be able to shoot these UFO's down and that was why they asked for Russia's help.
Iranian television even aired footage of a brilliant white disk above Teheran. Iranians in 8 cities saw the bright extraterrestrial lights in the clouds. Iranian TV reported multicolored objects with red, blue, green and purple lights.

below is a picture of the ufo seen on Iranian TV

I want to know what kind of UAV from America looks like this and any details or guesses anyone may have about this. I would love to hear from everyone, but since Off the Street works for an aviation company and Intelgirl works on UAVs at Indian Springs I really want to here from them.

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 03:18 PM
link   
rmmm.....That pic looks far to clear to be a TV frame. I think your photo is suspect. If it is a frame from a TV broadcast, its the sharpest, clearest ever to exist.

Also: Just checked out your source. That a Russian "Enquirer"? Doesn’t seem to be a reputable source.

[edit on 17-2-2005 by skippytjc]

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 03:25 PM
link   
That pic looks like an overexposed ceiling light taken with a green filter. I have the same lights in my house.

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 03:45 PM
link   
The USA today reported a carrier accident trying to launch a new prototype spy plane for an Iranian mission. Exclusive photo below:

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I guess by showing the picture I have screwed myself - everyone is focusing on the picture but the whether its real or not does not matter.
The fact is that the Iranians reported shimmering disks and UFOs over their nuke sites, they were unable to shoot them down so they called in the Russians to help them.
Then it was revealed that the UFOs were actually US UAVS.
My question is this: what type of UAV does the US have that will look like what was described by the Iranians and that the Iranians lack the technology to shoot down?

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Im not sure if there are any that would like like that, but here is a good link to see what some of the US UAVs look like. Im sure it doesn't cover all them, but there are quite a few.

www.sfahq.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I don't think it has been conclusively determined what was reportedly seen at those specific instances was U.S. assets in the air. There are a few other countries with high altitude medium to long endurance UAVs that have just as much of an interest in Iran's nuke capabilities. Israel, Turkey, EU, jordan.. just to name a few. Not to mention the option that the Iranian government might have reasons to make the whole thing up in the first place. Psyops, propoganda, dissinformation? Who knows, I don't think anything can be sure just by reading the news reports out there right now.
All that being said, your picture isn't loading anymore, so I can't tell you what might be out there that looks like it.

[edit on 17-2-2005 by burntrock]

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 05:42 PM
link   
That doesn't describe any known aircraft.

I'm sure the US has spy planes over Iran, But i would bet itrs the Global Hawk. I dont know why they would think there "US", because the US had the same incidents awhile back with their own Nuclear silos. Its just the Aliens Checking them out, and seeing how they respond to it.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 08:33 AM
link   
skippytjc, great pic of the X-wing on the CV!

top topics

join