It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reporting from just outside DC on the eve of WWIII

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

originally posted by: olddognewtricks
Greetings, fellow ATSrs. My office is just across the Potomac from Washington DC. Should the situation with Russia turn dire over the next 72 hours, I'll have a front row seat to the Apocalypse.

Just watch out for super mutants

Got my iguana on a stick and plenty of bottlecaps. BoS PA with a fresh cell .
3-Dog on the radio
Sir , ready ,sir

edit on 4/11/18 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
Hmmm....

I thought Hillary was meant to start ww3.....?

I know I read several times that we shouldn't vote for her. Because we'd be at war with Russia.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: olddognewtricks

I'm with you...living as close as I do to the city, close to many defense contractors and working close to IAD, along with it's defense contractors and "security" companies...I won't know about it if it happens.

But then again Russia doesn't need to send hot nukes...not when a simple EMP will destroy enough infrastructure and create as much chaos as necessary.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   

I live here too and unless you're inside those crooked halls of power, you won't know anything that the rest of the country won't. Local attitudes will stay as they are: Trump bad, anything else good. If Trump supports war the folks here will oppose it. If Trump comes out against war, people here will want war. Same as much of the rest of the country.

People will continue attacking each other instead of these crooked aholes.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   
If they tried to launch a emp attack on us it would register as a icbm wouldn’t it? Any other way for them to try and do it?

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I'm in Chester County, PA, about six miles from the Mason-Dixon Line...
Woke up to read the saber rattling from Donny and Vlad.

My take is, Cold War 2 is in full effect now. Before, it was just flirting, talking about who has the bestest rocket to shoot. It's only a matter of time before someone takes a shoe off and bangs it on the table at the UN.

Don and Vlad NEED this drama to appease their fan base and keep the rest living in fear of all out WW3. Blowing each other up would not be in either of their best interests.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Someone needs to create a social media app exclusively to signal others situations like a mass DC exodus or even seen missile launches.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: llama

I agree.

For now, ATS will have to do. If I become aware of anything significant like for example a sudden mass exodus or an uptick in military air activity overhead, I will post what I observe.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post=23308197]SecretsoftheBlueApples
Glad to see you're completely spineless and maintain zero faith of our military, which I've served in for 23 years. You must have French DNA... So glad you're in charge of Jack and Squat! Leave the real work to the adults, we'll defend and protect those who can't protect themselves. Enjoy your Cheetos and Box Wine.

That escalated quickly.

Why are Cheetos getting a bad wrap??

Who pissed in that guy's Cheerios??

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   

I was pretty convinced we were not going to make it out of the 1970s. If we survived the 1970s we will survive this!

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Is it reasonable to consider that assessment would ring true for those that claim him to be Putin's sock puppet? How about when we consider his irrationality combined with his fragile ego, wouldn't that make him more apt to react as to cast doubt on that reasoning?
edit on 4/11/2018 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Guys i think you are panicking unnecessarily. TPTB,or elites whatever you want to call them,that is running the planet,surely do not want to go to ground,live underground in bunkers for godknowshowlong. They have all the assets to enjoy their lives topside tremendously,why would they allow the Northern hemisphere to be in jeopardy like this? I really do not think this situation will be allowed to escalate into fullscale nuclear exchanges. There is that whole Agenda21 /Georgia Guidestones thing too. I do not think the people running the planet will allow half of it,and all the nature and wildlife along with it,to be destroyed. Doesn't make one bit of sense if you really think about it. Relax.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Also from comments in the same video:

"Russian Experts Visited Alleged Attack Place In Douma, No Traces Of Chemical Weapons Found (Video)
On April 9, experts in radiological, chemical and biological warfare and medics inspected the parts of the town of Douma, located in the Damascus subrub of Eastern Ghouta, where the alleged chemical attack took place on April 7.

Following the inspection, the Russian Ministry revealed that it had found no traces of chemical weapons use. According to the military, photos of victims posted by the so-called White Helmets are fake.
southfront.org...
Another white helmets production for the west. If Trump acts, he is a fool."

THis is such a comical false flag it is simply amazing.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
Is it time to put on my Mad Max cod piece?.

Damn, we both can't be wearing the same thing!! I need another cool looking apocalypse outfit now!!

To all our ATS family across the pond,
Putin will be leaving chemical weapons powder on all your door handles, just like he did here in Salisbury

edit on 11-4-2018 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

I was pretty convinced we were not going to make it out of the 1970s. If we survived the 1970s we will survive this!

At least in the 70s they had the common sense to fight through proxies.

The US and Russia are staring each other down directly now, both stationed in the same country with their own troops, and now threatening to strike one another. I hazard to say in some ways this is more dangerous than many points in the Cold War.
edit on 11-4-2018 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: katerinaGrace
Guys i think you are panicking unnecessarily. TPTB,or elites whatever you want to call them,that is running the planet,surely do not want to go to ground,live underground in bunkers for godknowshowlong. They have all the assets to enjoy their lives topside tremendously,why would they allow the Northern hemisphere to be in jeopardy like this? I really do not think this situation will be allowed to escalate into fullscale nuclear exchanges. There is that whole Agenda21 /Georgia Guidestones thing too. I do not think the people running the planet will allow half of it,and all the nature and wildlife along with it,to be destroyed. Doesn't make one bit of sense if you really think about it. Relax.

Because TPTB are generally a myth?

Look at the world. It's still one country against another. Do you think the so - called PTB pull Trumps, Putin's and even China's strings? Sure doesn't look that way to me. While I fully believe that is possible the USA has hidden actors pulling strings, it sure doesn't appear Russia and the US are in cahoots.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Darwin loves bitcoin

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

originally posted by: testingtesting
Is it time to put on my Mad Max cod piece?.

Damn, we both can't be wearing the same thing!! I need another cool looking apocalypse outfit now!!

To all our ATS family across the pond,
Putin will be leaving chemical weapons powder on all your door handles, just like he did here in Salisbury

I'm going with leather, assless chaps and a mohawk.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: nightbringr

I'm going with leather, assless chaps and a mohawk.

That should be frightening enough to scare off any eradiated thunderdome fan or zombie hoard!!

edit on 11-4-2018 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join