It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NEWS: Donald Trump tells Russia to 'get ready' for Syria airstrikes

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   
James Mattis just left a meeting with President Trump. Mathis is urging restraint, because Russia is serious about escalating if we attack. It is not worth starting World War 3 because 140 people were killed... no matter what weapon was used.
edit on 4/12/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

He asked Israel to "avoid destabilizing the situation in Syria". According to Putin the Israeli strike the other day made things in Syria worse, and he was asking them not to take action that would make things worse.

Ahhh thanks for the clarification there. That makes sense

To be fair I don’t think Russia is in the wrong here ....they’ve done more to clean up Syria from the extremists than we ever did......

The motives however , besides pipeline and strategic opportunity , I dunno how noble the rest are....

That being said we need to pull out in my opinion....

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I think they have realized that Russia is serious and will escalate this. Suddenly the latest Trump tweet has changed in tone. When the MSM starts saying "Putin prepares for nuclear war" It has the effect of upsetting the plan.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Exactly right. Which is stick to the plan and withdraw ASAP.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Notice that Putin phoned Israel, which makes me think that Israel is calling the shots, Bolton is a dual Israeli citizen, which tends to make me think that America is being led by the nose, because the American politicians have been so indiscreet as to have some very naughty stuff on them in their Mossad files. Which is game over either way, because any Nukes going off around Israel is a great problem. As it will destroy the thing they are trying to protect.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Notice that Putin phoned Israel, which makes me think that Israel is calling the shots, Bolton is a dual Israeli citizen, which tends to make me think that America is being led by the nose, because the American politicians have been so indiscreet as to have some very naughty stuff on them in their Mossad files. Which is game over either way, because any Nukes going off around Israel is a great problem. As it will destroy the thing they are trying to protect.

This all hinges on the Iranians not escalating this to bring their mahdi to life by False flagging a US attack with some of their old american missiles in stock.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Sorry if this is slighltly off Topic...

But... Ever since Obama and David Cameron decided not to attack syria back in 2013, because
Putin stood up to them, The West are all Huff and No Puff.

Our leaders are weak and can not figure Putin out... they cant bluff the man because they always think he is serious about escalation (maybe he is).
The Only thing the West can do is return to base for a generation and figure out a new way in the World.

The era between the first gulf war and now has chanegd for ever... Russia is back and we have been caught
bluffing. If youre a small country without friends or nukes.. you are fair game to be bullied, but a real power like Russia... thats a different story.

BTW im not a putin fan... just pointing out that the West is scared of him.
edit on Thu, 12 Apr 2018 17:15:35 -0500155America/ChicagoThursday4 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

He called Israel because they attacked Syria the other night. According to all the reports he wants them to not act to destabilise things.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: rigel4

No we just tired of dying for people who hate the US if its not in their best interest. Its a civil war. let them kill each other off. we dont care. Oh your civilians got killed? Too bad. the US is not going to die for your backstabbing people anymore.

Screw the syrian people,man woman and children alike.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Russian MoD is stating they have conclusive evidence that the chemical weapons attack in Douma was a staged event:

www.almasdarnews.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
a reply to: WarPig1939

Except Russia used their vote to block the US proposal for an investigation at the UN.
no need respect ATS mislead . Putin and Assad offer an investigation, the Trump wants to destroy the evidence of the false flag

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gargoyle91

Why do the left-media people and mostly dems pronounce words like this? Is it a collective psychosis or rather a suggestion technique?

At 1:20 "... a p[H]attern we've seen... "When they are att[H]acking area..."

It's sick. I can't watch it even between the lies.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Update from Sky News

20:46 US Navy moving additional Tomahawk missile-armed ship within striking range The USS Winston S Churchill is approaching the Mediterranean where it will join the USS Donald Cook to be within striking range of Syria. US Navy submarines are also capable of firing Tomahawk cruise missiles however their movements are kept secret - but they commonly operate in the Med.

news.sky.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Mattis has convinced the President and allies twice this week to delay an attack. He smells a rat.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: WarPig1939
I cant defend this at all. I'm done.

Bye Felicia!

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Funny, every liberal on here hopes other countries succeed and Trump fails. All traitors in my eyes. They're worse than the North Koreans or the Russians, or the Chinese.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tenbatsu
As someone who has followed this war on a daily basis it's painful to see that it has come to this. The Syrian people, its army and its institutions have been through hell and back. They've fought off hordes of Islamic extremists that have been armed and funded by some of the most powerful nations in the world and are still standing.

Until now, Syria has found a way to avoid and disarm western aggression with adept political maneuvering but this time the west has backed Syria into a corner. They will not be happy until Syrian blood has spilled. Their proxies have lost and now the real puppet masters are showing themselves to finish the job their proxies could not. The U.S., U.K., France, Israel, Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Turkey are all responsible for the deaths of hundreds of thousands of Syrians and if things go as planned, hundreds of thousands more.

I do not want to pay taxes to this abhorrent government any longer, a Government that gaslights, lies and manipulates and pretends to be the victim when they're really the aggressor. By continuing to fund this type of psychopathy we are all responsible. Unfortunately there are so few of us are awake to make a difference. Even on this conspiracy based website there are people who are closer to believing in the existence of gray aliens than false flag chemical weapons attacks in Syria. There's little to no hope of the righteous side coming out on top but I will hope that somewhere there are good people still left that will prevent this insanity from perpetuating any further than it has.

Have you ever been to Syria?

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

This is not any left/right thing. When are you going to get that out of your head? Listen to MSNBC their all for this and CNN.

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join