It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin`` US aircraft and naval craft are in Moscow’s sights.WAR DIRECT CONFLICT W RUSSIA

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

originally posted by: TYPHOON66uk
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

I AGREE

We just got to pray the Russian and about to be Iraqified Syrian people don't think us genuine Brits agree with our governments murderous actions.

Unfortunately, the fact that democracies elect their leaders justifies jihad against citizens of those democracies.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
If we were not at DEFCON 5, I would be concerned.

Google search shows we were upgraded to DEFCON 4.... admitted that the upgrade happened probably while you were making your post. so we forgive you.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: tgidkp

The actual DEFCON status isn't released to the public. Any site that publishes it is basing it on their opinion.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   
you know.. at this point, i dont care if there is war anymore... i think the human race needs a reset

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Jiggly

nah < i think its about time we acted like decent human beings and just sorted out this mess rather than resorting to the same old tactics, we cant come to agreement so all the toys are thrown out and the opposing sides are picked and we all die for someone else's ideology!

we need to start being more human than human !

it's absolutely pathetic we allow this to happen!
we allow bullies to make us decide what is best for the world, we allow bullies to force us to fight for a flag or an ideal that they dont even represent!

we are all the same species and here we sit , debating over who will kill who the best if # hits the fan!

patriotism for absolutely # all ! , for some flag , for some ideal !
its all irrelevant bull# , absolute total illusion , we all need to stop day dreaming and start being consciously aware of our surroundings before its too late!
We need to be on the HUMAN side ! not the russian or american , or UK , or france or , Israel , or Iran , Or Germany
or whatever #ing country you were either lucky or unlucky enough to be born in!

I dont want to see the needless deaths of millions , just because two #in idiots cant agree on something !

they are both ageing men , dinosaurs from eras gone by!
we are sitting arguing over their attempts at a mid life crisis with nuclear arms!

CMON TAE #!

these are the type of #s nae one talks to in the pub because they are weird !

how about instead of us all flag waving and cheering on our respective teams based on geography alone !

we start playing for Earth! as earthlings, not as americans or russians
stand up and be counted as an individual , dont assign to this bull# we are being fed !

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: TheJesuit

Hopefully this blows over, if the people rally behind the government and call for war we will have one, they say that they need 50% of the population to back and want the War.... Are we at 50 % ?

most of America has been brainwashed into pack mentality sadly, so rallying a mere 50% for the war probably won't be too hard for them to do, as per usual.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

That’s a very seeet sentiment......and I don’t disagree w uniting as a people

Unfortunately the situation in Syria is far more nuanced than that

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 12:59 AM
link   
If shyt got really thick, i think we would see some black projects come into the light, i.e stealth tech in the 1st gulf war. What has our gov been doing in the black for the last 28 yeats?

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 04:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Czulkang
If shyt got really thick, i think we would see some black projects come into the light, i.e stealth tech in the 1st gulf war. What has our gov been doing in the black for the last 28 yeats?

Nothing new the US is sending a carrier strike group. Should arive in about 2 weeks what russia did was cause US military planners to take precautions. The Truman strike group has more firepower then was used during world War 2. You have the Harry S. TRUMAN an aircraft carrier with the guided missile cruiser USS Normandy and the guided missile destroyers of Destroyer Squadron 28: USS Arleigh Burke, USS Bulkeley, USS Forrest Sherman and USS Farragut. And an addition the German frigate FGS Hessen.

The UK has been involved as well there contribution involves basses in cyprus,Kuwait,and qatar. French habe also said they will retaliate most likely from Jordan. All Russia did wit their threats is cause everyone to bring more firepower in to the region.

www.businessinsider.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   
its just a shame that women and children had to die so they can continue their ding dong measuring competition.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Regime change and rigging/influencing foreign elections is the US specialialty. It is quite possible that the gas attack in syria and even the nerve agent used on the former Russian spy here in the UK is US blackops. There is no evidence for this of course, but all you have to do is look back at history to realise it's a possibility

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Regime change and rigging/influencing foreign elections is the US specialialty. It is quite possible that the gas attack in syria and even the nerve agent used on the former Russian spy here in the UK is US blackops. There is no evidence for this of course, but all you have to do is look back at history to realise it's a possibility

Of course, rigging elections and regime change are Russia's specialty as well. There is much more evidence implicating Russia in the gas attacks, as they have been known to use nerve agents for assassination in the past, and Assad, like other regional despots, has used chemical agents against his own people before.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: JourneymanWelder
its just a shame that women and children had to die so they can continue their ding dong measuring competition.

Relax! If you believe Russo-Syrian reports there were no real gas attacks. It was all faked by the western media.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join