It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin`` US aircraft and naval craft are in Moscow’s sights.WAR DIRECT CONFLICT W RUSSIA

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   
What carrier group s are close to Syria? Let's determine where would a possible strike come from in the US side?

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

A strike by US forces could come from anywhere, not just a carrier group. Aircraft from our base in the UAE, subs or destroyers in the Med...

The last strike was fired from two or three Burke class destroyers.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

. it should be a crime to be that #ing stupid.

First a wall, now thought crimes. Russia is not behind this. This is the American right showing its true colors.

(post by F4guy removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Correct the President will have a number of options where to strike from and what targets to hit. The US Navy strike group is not the only thing on the move I suspect B2/52 bombers could be on the move too. RAF Akrotiri is not far too for added support.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: deviant300

The B-52s are rotating out. At least 5, possibly 6 or 7 have left in the last three days heading back to Minot. They're being replaced by B-1s.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

First a wall, now thought crimes. Russia is not behind this. This is the American right showing its true colors.

If you mean being aware enough to see that "THEY" have wanted war with Syria for quite a while and now war with Russia is looming and "the right" thinking more war is bad, then yea, that is a good representation of my true #ing colors.

Enjoy your war, hero.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
a reply to: TheJesuit

All of this is so stupid.

If I were Putin I would have said the same thing and been prepared to back up my words with actions.

IF the USA or anyone gets a missile laden war ship sunk from firing missiles into Syria then the deaths of the sailors are on the idiots who are pushing this crap.

And the chief idiot's name is Donald Trump.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   
The may be forcing Putin to throw down. NATO doesn’t have any stomach for a war with Russia over some jihadi FF attack.

Trump is a crazy bastard that may cause trouble but NATO has sane leaders. I imagine Putin is missing Hillary

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
The may be forcing Putin to throw down. NATO doesn’t have any stomach for a war with Russia over some jihadi FF attack.

Trump is a crazy bastard that may cause trouble but NATO has sane leaders. I imagine Putin is missing Hillary

I think you underestimate the hostility Putin has managed to cause. France said they are preparing a strike on Assad. The UK is looking to assist Trump with a joint strike. Italy and Turkey are looking towards setting up no fly zones. To try to make this that Trump has no support is silly. Assad messed up trying to appease his Shia militias.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   
inb4 ww3

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I am betting the missile strikes will occur tomorrow night, 6 more hours to go.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

You misunderstand me. If Putin strikes back the west may realize they made a mistake.
Go to a potential nuclear war over a false flag attack by jihadi lunatics?

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

If you mean being aware enough to see that "THEY" have wanted war with Syria for quite a while and now war with Russia is looming and "the right" thinking more war is bad, then yea, that is a good representation of my true #ing colors.

Enjoy your war, hero.

Everyone who voted for Trump because "Hillary is a war monger" go stand in the corner.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Enjoy your war, hero.

Everyone who voted for Trump because "Hillary is a war monger" go stand in the corner.

Great post!

Heres a great article debunking the possibility of Assad doing this

www.activistpost.com... html

TRIKE IMMINENT: Trump Threatens WW3 Over Unverified Chemical Weapons Attacks In Regions Controlled By Terrorists

On the last FAKE chemical attck

No competent analyst would miss the fact that the alleged sarin canister was forcefully crushed from above, rather than exploded by a munition within it. All of these highly amateurish mistakes indicate that this White House report, like the earlier Obama White House Report from Ghouta in 2013, was not properly vetted by the intelligence community as claimed. I have worked with the intelligence community in the past, and I have grave concerns about the politicisation of intelligence that seems to be occurring with more frequency in recent times – but I know that the intelligence community has highly capable analysts in it. And if those analysts were properly consulted about the claims in the White House document they would have not approved the document going forward.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
Its very strange that Trump is advertising his proposed moves...

It really does feel like this whole ''gas attack'' was staged... there's too much instant reaction from the west.

Saudi Arabia wanting to get involved and Israel striking..

Your so correct, They're like wolves trained to attack by a signal. And people think Assad would do this are very stupid or know its all BS and still, they want an attack. The western msm is a brainwashing tool for the sheep to believe anything they tell us.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit

....... Follow Closely Your about to witness a spectacular ESCALATION

What exactly is spectacular about that prospect?

Not the word I would have chosen followed by an all caps "ESCALATION."

Looks like someone's excited to see BLOODSHED.

edit on 4112018 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: TYPHOON66uk
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

I AGREE

We just got to pray the Russian and about to be Iraqified Syrian people don't think us genuine Brits agree with our governments murderous actions.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: CreationBro

Yeah, Im pretty sure all these people wont sign up to go die in Syria.

In the end people not like them are the ones to join and defeat an enemy almost at our throats.

If the war goes well then no one will remember the forgotten ones who kept their peace or those that had it robbed from them.

If we do have to go , dont come back in peace. Keep making war. Thats all I have to say about that.

edit on 4 11 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

and Saudi want to get involved..

No doubt..with all the shiny new toys they have been sold lately.
I find this situation troubling.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join