It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin`` US aircraft and naval craft are in Moscow’s sights.WAR DIRECT CONFLICT W RUSSIA

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 07:29 AM
link   
what happened to this flight over Damascus ??

Boeing P-8-A

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   
what happened to this flight over Damascus ??

Boeing P-8-A

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: TYPHOON66uk

They drop off all the time. Depending on the aircraft and mission they turn their ADS-B off, or they just get out of range of receivers. Flight tracking sites work my having ground based receivers, usually people have them hooked up to their computers and it uploads to the site. No receivers in range, no tracking.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Take Ass ad out and wait what will happen?

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: ni91ck

You will have another Libya, more innocent dead people, more terrorists.
mmkay

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Annunak1

Let him live and have the same.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Now everyone is paying attention, yesturday everyone on this site was rabid about calling trump a crook, this event has been going on since Monday folks...

Lol yes a war or skirmish is about to happen in the Middle East. Now it sounds like putin, is gonna target the navy in the med. if he sinks a navy ship killing and injury sailors over a missile strike he’s gonna have trouble..

Let’s see what happens. Make sure you have supplies in case of a emp or worse. Not joking around either..

edit on 11-4-2018 by Bicent because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Bicent

I've been paying attention, and so far they're acting like very little is going to happen. Units scheduled to come home left the Middle East as scheduled. The exact type of aircraft you'd expect to be involved if they were planning something big.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I am down to earth also Zaph, but they can strike from southern Russia.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

Don't be ridiculous. Russia is our friend, remember? Meanwhile, in the real world Trump will help Russia demonstrate its new anti-missile capabilities by firing a few missiles for Russia to shoot down. Then there will be the traditional shouting at the UN and everything will go back to normal.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Bicent

They can strike from anywhere, but if you're planning something big you don't rotate the aircraft that would be involved out and home. Even if you aren't planning to use them in the strikes, you keep them there to give you options for followups.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   

I understand that’s why I am here so you can balance the keel, it’s still concerning thou.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Another flight of B-52s departed the Middle East today. They launched tankers out of the UK to meet up with them.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   
To any Russians reading this................. Whatever my British government and their allies do to Syria believe me this is NOT IN MY NAME. Don't blame all Brits for any Irqification of Syria, most of us want no part in the destruction of another ME stae. Added to which our allies like Egypt and Saudi have caused mayhem home and abroad in crackdowns on civil disobedience and we look the other way. Remember NOT IN MY NAME. I have nothing against Russia or Syria and it is NON OF OUR BUSINESS

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   

many thanks for the info

i was watching live tracking when that happend so looked really weird when it happened lol

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

I AGREE

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   
i love watching this guy to get bothside of whats goin on

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   
this out to make those on the left, super happy. They have been wanting to demonize Russia and blame them for everything for some time now. It's gotten to the point where I think Trump is afraid to call to talk to Putin since Mueller might call that "collusion" or something.

# it, blow us all up, then blame Trump for all your woes. it should be a crime to be that #ing stupid.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   
This being a conspiracy site.......

What if this is a coordinated effort to get deep state instigators running for shelter locations and exposing themselves and site locations.

Reverse FF as it were........

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Well, I hope that all you guys are stocked up on food. I see food costs getting very high if a war starts. This thing could escalate quickly, knocking out the ability of people to live easily seems to be the number one structure of war. That way people are fighting among each other trying to survive.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join