It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin`` US aircraft and naval craft are in Moscow’s sights.WAR DIRECT CONFLICT W RUSSIA

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 06:14 AM
link   
The US/UK first volley of cruise-missiles will need to impact Syrian soil and even Russians for the combined Russia-&-China warships in the Med. Sea to attack the Western fleets

only after Russian forces that aid Syria are attacked can a legit counter-attack take place...

the neocons in the West have seized the Trump WH, just as the Globalists seized the Obama regime since 2010 till his vacating as the USA CEO

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: WarPig1939
Nvm not credible.

You realize 5=good 1=bad, right?

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

Nvm not credible.

You realize 5=good 1=bad, right?

Duh. Anything below 5 is a concern unless you are only concerned when it goes to 1, then its too late to worry at that point. Since that site isn't credible you can drop the topic.
edit on 11-4-2018 by WarPig1939 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 06:23 AM
link   
I really wouldn't worry; if we are to believe that Trump and Putin are working together this could really be the start of a new era of peace in the world.

Look at both Trump and Putin personally traits: Strongmen who are not above fabricating evidence to show how great they are. And how great would it be if on the verge of nuclear war these two men come together across a negotiating table and hammer out a peace deal that can last the next few decades. They could each go back to their country and tell their people how they just literally saved the world from US or Russian aggression. They would each be heroes to their people.... it's not like this would be the first time; it worked for JFK and he's still considered one of the greatest presidents of the US.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: tommyjo

ok thanks

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Trump Tweet..

Russia vows to shoot down any and all missiles fired at Syria. Get ready Russia, because they will be coming, nice and new and “smart!” You shouldn’t be partners with a Gas Killing Animal who kills his people and enjoys it!

twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: skywatcher44
Trump Tweet..

Russia vows to shoot down any and all missiles fired at Syria. Get ready Russia, because they will be coming, nice and new and “smart!” You shouldn’t be partners with a Gas Killing Animal who kills his people and enjoys it!

I mean come on. I can't even put this into words of how amateur this is. Blindly wading into dangerous territory willingly. This isn't Iraq or Afghanistan where we are going against extremists and irregulars. We are going against another modern military and this isn't funny. This isn't where you can shoot a bunch of missiles and get away with it type deal... LOL.
edit on 11-4-2018 by WarPig1939 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: TYPHOON66uk

that flight just went dead over demacuse WTF ??

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 06:36 AM
link   
USS Donald Cook leaving Cypress now.... Specifically mentioned ...so to be watched to see if that will be the launch vessel...

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: skywatcher44
Trump Tweet..

I mean come on. I can't even put this into words of how amateur this is. Blindly wading into dangerous territory willingly.

6D Go Fish.

Datdan up there has this nailed down. If Trump is telegraphing military information he is the worst president the universe has ever seen. Occams Razor indicates he is just FOS, maybe tweeting from the toilet

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 06:38 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: WarPig1939
Pretty much.

Announcing an imminent attack. On a nuclear superpower. On twitter.
Normally i dont mind Trump much. But come on.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I bet Trump was sitting on the can at the time he sent that tweet. Give the adversary time to prep their defenses.. Yeah reel smart there prez

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

We are witnessing the war of words in realtime. Could we witness the start of a World War in real-time?

Oh boy, lets hope not.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 06:45 AM
link   

a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I bet Trump was sitting on the can at the time he sent that tweet. Give the adversary time to prep their defenses.. Yeah reel smart there prez

Its all a show. Trump is basically Lil Jon (YYEEEAAAAHHH!!!!). The hype man. Hes hyping something in that tweet. And i bet its a show of negotiating force. Both men will walk away with some pittance. Might even try to call it a trade deal.

Interesting theory, anyway.
edit on 4/11/2018 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Look at how well this is presented in the media everything is perfectly lined up lines are drawn the public is aware who stands where that tweet will be talked about all day I wonder is Twitter the new OFFICIAL platform for US international policy announcements Trump should get up and address the nation right now not over Twitter unless your ok with Declaring War of Two military Giants over Twitter to the US Population.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit
USS Donald Cook leaving Cypress now.... Specifically mentioned ...so to be watched to see if that will be the launch vessel...

The Carrier strike group Harry S. Truman will be on station by the 22 of April... What gets me is the Sarin attack last year was B.S. and even Mathis said so in an interview.. The ones reporting this latest gas attack are the White Helmets which I would not trust to hand me a glass of water.. I would not be surprised if Saudi paid for the attack if it actually happened in the first place... Lord knows they have their own private army running amuck in Syria. Check out the Islamic Army (Army of Islam) some of the nice moderates who kill and cage anyone who is not Suni. They had 4000 hostages but only 200 were able to escape.

Before people start dying I would think it would be prudent to see who carried out the gas attack...
youtu.be...

youtu.be...

edit on 727thk18 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   

It's nothing to worry about. Putin's just reminding us puppets that he is the puppet master.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 07:29 AM
link   

If I were in a position to speak to Mr Trump I would simply say;
O K! Some one needs to start shooting the other side. Let's just go ahead and get a war started so everyone will be happy.

Or at least some of the survivors will be. Mostly those who sit in their bomb proof shelters and don't bother to get their hands bloody, while the rest of us bleed out and die. If the "leaders" went in with the troops, as in the days of old, we would have a lot better relations with other countries.

I have been involved in the fighting before and nothing about it is fun or glorious. But if it is war these people want, then let's either get on with it or just shut up and go away.

I have grown tired of all the sound and fury. I am ready for some action.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join