It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin`` US aircraft and naval craft are in Moscow’s sights.WAR DIRECT CONFLICT W RUSSIA

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 05:30 AM
link   
This is The Beginning of escalations between the Two two countries that just got out of a cold war (historically speaking) or was it just a pause While the Conditions became RIPE for a proper cause? i really hope this does not happen Two Proud Nations facing off? Meh Nothing to see here just move along folks How long Before it really Spills over directly on to US soil??

Sides have been Picked and Agreed upon............ Follow Closely Your about to witness a spectacular ESCALATION

The ambassador said he was citing a statement by President Vladimir Putin and the Russian chief of staff.

“If there is a strike by the Americans in Syria then … the missiles will be downed and even their launch sites would be targeted,”

His reference to “launch sites” means that US aircraft and naval craft are also in Moscow’s sights.

www.debka.com...

www.jpost.com...
edit on 11-4-2018 by TheJesuit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

Hopefully this blows over, if the people rally behind the government and call for war we will have one, they say that they need 50% of the population to back and want the War.... Are we at 50 % ?

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Its very strange that Trump is advertising his proposed moves...

It really does feel like this whole ''gas attack'' was staged... there's too much instant reaction from the west.

Saudi Arabia wanting to get involved and Israel striking..

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Its all Posturing and hyperbole.

I wouldn't worry.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 05:35 AM
link   
If our forces weren't over-stretched like a web across the entire planet, Russia wouldnt stand a snowballs chance and not for very long in a conventional war. Too bad our rulers have the US poised across the globe as the Evil Empire, in this 21st Century. The same reason all these tensions currently, came to exist in the modern.

Go football team!

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 05:37 AM
link   

All of this is so stupid.

If I were Putin I would have said the same thing and been prepared to back up my words with actions.

IF the USA or anyone gets a missile laden war ship sunk from firing missiles into Syria then the deaths of the sailors are on the idiots who are pushing this crap.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 05:37 AM
link   
After all these years of WW3 start threads on ATS i think this time it could be happening.
Like you said sides has been picked, lines have been drawn and serious warnings have been made.
If Trump launches a airstrike this time Russia will strike back. Or so they say. The next 72 hours will be important. Who is gonna make the first move...

But still there's a voice in my head saying that ALL the worldleaders are in the SAME gang and what we SEE is a PUPPETSHOW where all the soldiers are just PAWNS. Don't Trust Nobody

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 05:41 AM
link   
If we were not at DEFCON 5, I would be concerned.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 05:42 AM
link   
this plane is curently doin circles of the coast of syria, dont know if its standard or not ?

Aircraft Type
Boeing P-8-A

www.thinkdefence.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I think the world is getting tired of the USA's knee jerk reactions to every incident that goes on in the middle east. China isn't having it either. They have sent a warning to the USA in striking Syria and are asking an investigation to be done through the UN.

Link is from RT so I don't know how credible the source is...

www.rt.com...

Russia has put their combat troops on alert also. 77,000 soldiers with missile batteries and hardware. They are getting ready for something or a posturing for something that may happen.

defence-blog.com...

Things are mounting little by little imo
edit on 11-4-2018 by WarPig1939 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3

The public at large will find out long after the war begins, and that will be likely through civilian targets being decimated.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Nickn3

The public at large will find out long after the war begins, and that will be likely through civilian targets being decimated.

Or a US territory/ military base/US city gets wiped out... One of those options also.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Briles1207

Its all Posturing and hyperbole.

I wouldn't worry.

I would have agree'd 2yrs ago under obama...

but this is a different world...

and Saudi want to get involved..

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Russia is all talk Putin has no ability to even get close to the US fleet. But here's something funny for you guys

Glamorous Russian spy Anna Chapman urges Moscow to torpedo Britain's new £6bn aircraft carriers and mocks Theresa May.

www.mirror.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Nvm not credible.
edit on 11-4-2018 by WarPig1939 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 05:58 AM
link   
How well do we trust Mr Trump in this instance will he sacrifice US Armed Forces personnel?? A Navy ship or a few aircraft?

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit
How well do we trust Mr Trump in this instance will he sacrifice US Armed Forces personnel?? A Navy ship or a few aircraft?

He's got to do something drastic or else those in his opposition will see it as a sign of "Russian Collusion".

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: WarPig1939
WE ARE AT DEFCON 4

defconwarningsystem.com...

Except that is a private firms opinion of what the DEFCON value is and has nothing to do with the real value..

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

originally posted by: WarPig1939
WE ARE AT DEFCON 4

defconwarningsystem.com...

Except that is a private firms opinion of what the DEFCON value is and has nothing to do with the real value..

True. The only way to find out is to be on a military base in Europe or a FOB in the middle east.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: TYPHOON66uk
this plane is curently doin circles of the coast of syria, dont know if its standard or not ?

Aircraft Type
Boeing P-8-A

www.thinkdefence.co.uk...

P-8s are routinely in the area.

new topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join