It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead Kitties In Denver?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 02:23 AM
link   
What is up with that? Is this some sorta of pagan ritual or are the Draconians getting tired of human babies?
What do you think?

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 02:28 AM
link   
A couple of weeks ago I found dead cats that had been cleanly cut in two as if by a band saw on two separate days. I never did figure what the heck was going on.
BTW I do not live in Denver, I think this is more widespread than just one city.

DEN OF THE DAMNED

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Oh I was just reading Cnn.com and it was a story about Cat mutilations in Denver. That is crazy. Cut in half? Eww..thats pretty gross. I wonder what it is. Its starting to become pretty frequent. hmm

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 06:58 AM
link   
As someone who has lived with cats my whole life I was mortified by this story. I hope they find the creatin that is purpetrating this and cut him in half with a bandsaw.

arc

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 10:01 AM
link   
its not common pagan practice to abuse animals....

sounds like some sick psycho with a major problem tbh, and I agree totally with observer on this one. grrrrrrrr

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by observer
As someone who has lived with cats my whole life I was mortified by this story. I hope they find the creatin that is purpetrating this and cut him in half with a bandsaw.

seconded. my cat's sitting on my lap as I type, and it makes me want to cry to think that another lovely creature like her could have met so horrible an end.

of course, it makes me sad that there are stray cats (and dogs too)...I'm a sucker for anything soft and furry

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I must be sick, cause the first thing i thought of was...

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Fury
Matrubate ey, Hm
Are these kitten mutilations connected in any way to Pee Wee hermans Come back?
Deep

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 01:22 PM
link   
indeed, or the fact that kylie minogue is on this earth.

new topics

top topics

join