It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Declaration of independence state of New California.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Its all states rights.

The difference is that the electoral college votes by state. The people in california wajt to create a state that represents them...not the populous neighbors

Our nation is a nation of states.

Exactly. States rights. STATES, All the people of a state, not just some. Let the people of California who do not like the direction the state is taking mobilize and work within the states political spectrum to change things in a way that better suits their needs instead of complaining and putting out this pho-secessionist bs. ''Oh, our neighbors over there in that big down ain't like us folk over here in our smaller towns so we will villianize them and make them out to be mad men.

Fact is California is big enough to dwarf any number of other states and even other countries economically. There are jobs there and that is attractive to both conservative and liberal workers. The states history of electoral choices strongly reflects it's citizens ability to elect both liberal and conservative governors and legislators.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: ANNED
The history of the present Governor and Government of California is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of a Tyranny over the Counties of New California and the State of California.

Whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to seek a constitutional remedy to the abuse of powers.

We the people of the Counties of New California solemnly publish and declare these counties are, and of Right ought to be, a free and Independent State, that we strive to be free from the State of California, and that as a Free and Independent State, have full power to establish and maintain law and order, to promote general prosperity, and to do all other acts and things, which an Independent New California State may rightfully do.

We, therefore, the Representatives of the Counties of New California, appeal to the California Legislature and the Federal Congress to pass resolutions to create the State of New California. And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of Divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes, and our Sacred Honor.

www.kron4.com...
img1.wsimg.com...

We in rural California are starting our movement to get rid of the crooks in the big cities of calif.
edit on Tue Apr 10 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: added tags IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

I'm sorry, but let them leave. One of the defining things about the extreme left, is that they never, think any action through to see the final results.

Once they all kill each other off, we simply go back in and take over again.

Then, without the whiners and free-loaders!!

Fred..

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: bender151

originally posted by: CB328

time to band together,rid Calif of Democrats

That is illegal, unconstitutional and I would say treasonous. Move to a crappy red state like Idaho.

At least Idaho exists on its own merits.

Idaho is awesome. But yeah, don't move there, it's awesomer without you. (not you though, you're cool)
edit on 11-4-2018 by tjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Its all states rights.

The difference is that the electoral college votes by state. The people in california wajt to create a state that represents them...not the populous neighbors

Our nation is a nation of states.

Exactly. States rights. STATES, All the people of a state, not just some. Let the people of California who do not like the direction the state is taking mobilize and work within the states political spectrum to change things in a way that better suits their needs instead of complaining and putting out this pho-secessionist bs. ''Oh, our neighbors over there in that big down ain't like us folk over here in our smaller towns so we will villianize them and make them out to be mad men.

Fact is California is big enough to dwarf any number of other states and even other countries economically. There are jobs there and that is attractive to both conservative and liberal workers. The states history of electoral choices strongly reflects it's citizens ability to elect both liberal and conservative governors and legislators.

The people have a right to seek appropriate representation. If they feel that their state is not representing them, and only representing the cities, they have a right to redress said grievance.

But your comparison was not really valid. Unless the state of California utilizes an electoral college for its state matters.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Taupin Desciple

Puerto Rico is a territory, NOT a STATE...

Jaden

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Lilroanie

Umm I would say it's the opposite. Actually, no I wouldn't You have huge metropolitan areas.... L.A., San Fran, San Diego that are liberal, the rest of the state aside from small, largely populated pockets are conservative.

It sucks for California and it's definitely time for a split. Cali, wields too much electoral power.

Jaden

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

I am sir, I am...

Jaden

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

time to band together,rid Calif of Democrats

That is illegal, unconstitutional and I would say treasonous. Move to a crappy red state like Idaho.

Hey, I went to Idaho and the people were great.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Those people are better off leaving California for a real State [...]

Like what? Montana?

Yeah, right!

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   
You know what's really funny is that 40 million people live in california and like it. They work, they play, they have families they hike, they camp, they surf, they own businesses, they watch musicals, they farm, they fix cars, they ride motorcycles, they do martial arts, they're in the military, they go to college, they retire there.

I'm not saying it's a perfect state, and I can't see how I could afford to move there, but...40 million people live there. It's probably not as bad as you guys make it out to be.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
It's probably not as bad as you guys make it out to be.

One nice thing is that if you work here, you get paid more. That means more Social Security and Medicare -- along with bigger IRAs and 401Ks -- which you can take to other states when you retire. A California dollar goes a little farther in Iowa.

People make do. It's not frickin' Venezuela. Yet.
edit on 11-4-2018 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: amazing
It's probably not as bad as you guys make it out to be.

One nice thing is that if you work here, you get paid more. That means more Social Security and Medicare -- along with bigger IRAs and 401Ks -- which you can take to other states when you retire. A California dollar goes a little farther in Iowa.

People make do. It's not frickin' Venezuela. Yet.

Exactly. People make do. It's a big country. If it was that bad those 40 million would be in another state.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I posted this in Jan. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Any updates? Are you guys gaining any traction? The website, etc., supporting it needs work.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ANNED
The history of the present Governor and Government of California is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of a Tyranny over the Counties of New California and the State of California.

We in rural California are starting our movement to get rid of the crooks in the big cities of calif.
edit on Tue Apr 10 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: added tags IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

Sounds like the Texas secessionist movement. Never got much support or enthusiasm, in spite of the press that they put out.

There's no particular advantage in being a tiny state surrounded by larger states... or a tiny country surrounded by a larger one.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Let's destroy authority and authoritarian states by creating new states with new laws and new leaders because we can "guarantee" this won't be corrupted by politicians and power hierarchies

forgetting the colonisation and genocidal takeover in the past... in the name of "Freedom" right...

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

Having grown up in Northern CA...you know way up north near Oregon...and all the laws being determined by the "idiots" on the coast, it does need to be split. The ideology from where i grew up, did not and will not reflect the will of the people in the rural areas. The biggest town in the county I lived it was somewhere between 7k and 8k.

The population of Siskiyou County, CA is 78% White, 11.5% Hispanic, and 4.46% Two+. 7.92% of the people in Siskiyou County, CA speak a non-English language, and 97.2% are U.S. citizens. With a pop of around 43k.

Now compare that to say San Fran

The population of San Francisco County, CA is 40.8% White, 34.5% Asian, and 15.3% Hispanic. 43.9% of the people in San Francisco County, CA speak a non-English language, and 86.9% are U.S. citizens. With a pop. around 864,816

Very different place, but those in the cities don't care because the rural communities combined don't equal the votes to change anything, so we have city slickers making laws for country folks. Look at the population difference...and that is only 1 county in the bay area, and that county would fit into a tiny fraction of Siskiyou County.

Having grown up there...I can say that SOCAL can go die in a ditch and NORCAL would be way better off. Now I live in NV....and good god damned riddance to CA. I can own whatever firearms I want, no state tax to pay for crap I voted against etc.
edit on 13-4-2018 by uninspired because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join