It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Declaration of independence state of New California.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   
The history of the present Governor and Government of California is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of a Tyranny over the Counties of New California and the State of California.

Whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to seek a constitutional remedy to the abuse of powers.

We the people of the Counties of New California solemnly publish and declare these counties are, and of Right ought to be, a free and Independent State, that we strive to be free from the State of California, and that as a Free and Independent State, have full power to establish and maintain law and order, to promote general prosperity, and to do all other acts and things, which an Independent New California State may rightfully do.

We, therefore, the Representatives of the Counties of New California, appeal to the California Legislature and the Federal Congress to pass resolutions to create the State of New California. And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of Divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes, and our Sacred Honor.

www.kron4.com...
img1.wsimg.com...

We in rural California are starting our movement to get rid of the crooks in the big cities of calif.
edit on Tue Apr 10 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: added tags IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ANNED

Been there, didn't do that.

Pacific State/State of Jefferson

Pipe-dreams in California are more than a marketing campaign for the legal weed biznass, they're delusions of a whiny-ass minority of free-riders.

ETA: Don't forget those 'reparations' you'll have to make to the native citizens of California who created the world's 8th largest economy. Holy smokes, you people are that unhinged and ill-informed. #IntelligentQuotientAbove80FTW

edit on 10-4-2018 by BeefNoMeat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I could be wrong, but that doesn't look very professional to me. Did a lawyer look that over?

I wouldn't mind if the northerners pulled it off, they've been trying for decades, but you really should put a lot of solid legal, professional and business centered arguments behind it. Not a half page of emotions.

Besides which, Peurto Rico is the 51st state.

Why does everyone ignore Peurto Rico?

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Good luck from the Midwest. You'll need it. The size of the state of California is truly unfair in representing those who aren't in the big cities.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Taupin Desciple
I could be wrong, but that doesn't look very professional to me. Did a lawyer look that over?

I wouldn't mind if the northerners pulled it off, they've been trying for decades, but you really should put a lot of solid legal, professional and business centered arguments behind it. Not a half page of emotions.

Besides which, Peurto Rico is the 51st state.

Why does everyone ignore Peurto Rico?

Because it is, in fact, not a state.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I'm glad they are looking at doing this. Some parts of California are out of control.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Taupin Desciple

Same reason Guam isn't the 52nd.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine

Good luck from the Midwest. You'll need it. The size of the state of California is truly unfair in representing those who aren't in the big cities.

Is it not the case that this is exactly the reverse claims made by those in big cities about the Trump election.
That those people who live in rural and country towns held an unfair electoral advantage over the more highly populated areas of the country?
Do you wish to explain the difference?

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Can tell a bunch from south or midwest commenting,truth is their state is in same situation,but no one cares,the majority here in Calif,have been fighting liberal pukes,for years,time to band together,rid Calif of Democrats,read things other then Facebook for information,we get thousands of losers from hick states all wanting to be a movie star,or higher welfare bennies

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Being a bred born(Hollywood) and raised(Encino) (and 34 years in AV) Los Angeles county girl, as long as they add northern LA county ie Antelope Valley to that new Cali map I and most up here would be all for it! I know most of this area, if not all, is red, but we get sucked into LA city insanity just because we're in the same county.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 02:59 AM
link   

The battle is lost. The working class in California has been dwindling due to things becoming increasingly becoming more expensive. We might as well move out of this state.
edit on 4/11/2018 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Those people are better off leaving California for a real State, leave the Communist experiment while you still have your lives.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Its all states rights.

The difference is that the electoral college votes by state. The people in california wajt to create a state that represents them...not the populous neighbors

Our nation is a nation of states.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 05:02 AM
link   
My advice would be; Don't make any further moves until California tries to secede.
Remember the case of West Virginia.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: hombero

Well to be fair why would we take on Guam, what expense would we have when it tips over. There is the potential to recoup some of those loses by producing Spongebob there when the inevitable happens, but it just doesn't seem worth it.
edit on 4/11/2018 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

"No immense/ridiculous taxation without representation". This is what happens when your state wishes to represent someone here illegally over it's own. Sadly they may just be representing those who keep them in office.
edit on 4/11/2018 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 05:53 AM
link   

time to band together,rid Calif of Democrats

That is illegal, unconstitutional and I would say treasonous. Move to a crappy red state like Idaho.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Great. No more subsidies and they can't take freely from out of state water supplies. Good luck!

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

time to band together,rid Calif of Democrats

That is illegal, unconstitutional and I would say treasonous. Move to a crappy red state like Idaho.

At least Idaho exists on its own merits.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Its all states rights.

The difference is that the electoral college votes by state. The people in california wajt to create a state that represents them...not the populous neighbors

Our nation is a nation of states.

Difficult because the state has such different parts to the whole.

Illegal immigration has affected Southern Ca until it is run by people who seem to want to become little Mexico.
The views from one end of the state to the other are very different because they in So. Ca. have the heavy population, gangs and many non-Hispanic/Mexican have been moving away.

This was years ago!

About 26% of California's public school students in the 2011–12 school year identified themselves as white (non-Hispanic), and 52% of the state's students identified themselves as Hispanic or Latino.

Areas with especially large Spanish speaking populations include the Los Angeles metropolitan area, the California-Mexico border counties of San Diego and Imperial, and the San Joaquin Valley.

Nearly 43% of California residents speak a language other than English at home, a proportion far higher than any other state.[12] California is home to almost 25% of the country's undocumented population, making up 6% of California's residents overall. Two-thirds of California's undocumented population has lived in the state for more than 10 years.[13]

en.wikipedia.org...

None of this is true of Northern California it is already like 2 different states.
edit on 11-4-2018 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join