It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eurocontrol warns airlines of possible missile strikes into Syria

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Here we go...

SINGAPORE (Reuters) - Pan-European air traffic control agency Eurocontrol on Tuesday warned airlines to exercise caution in the eastern Mediterranean due to the possible launch of air strikes into Syria in next 72 hours.

Eurocontrol said that air-to-ground and/or cruise missiles could be used within that period and there was a possibility of intermittent disruption of radio navigation equipment.

U.S. President Donald Trump and Western allies are discussing possible military action to punish Syria’s President Bashar Assad for a suspected poison gas attack on Saturday on a rebel-held town that long had held out against government forces.

I'm pretty sure by now that they're gonna strike Syria again. Harder this time, unless Russia and Assad can prove that there was no attack/they didn't had a part on it.

Aviation regulators in countries including the United States, United Kingdom, France and Germany have previously issued warnings against airlines entering Syrian airspace, but the Eurocontrol statement included a broader area outside the airspace controlled by Damascus.

So what are we looking at?

Is there an attack being prepared as we speak? Trump just canceled his trip to South America to "take care of the subject".

Any guess?

I guess it all depends on what OPCW will find in his fact-finding mission in Douma, Syria.

Reuters
edit on 10/4/2018 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Probably. Considering Putin and Assad are insane they dropped some chlorine to start WW3 and kill everyone and take everyone to grave with them.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Trumps stupid but he's not dumb. Israel can't possibly have that much influence...

another promise kept...

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

And what promise are you referring to?
And how can one be stupid but not dumb? That seems like a contradictory statement.

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: JHammon

Or that this whole story is fabricated and there was no chemical attack. But they put this story out there to blaim Assad and have the whole West angry like a bunch of war hungry sharks.
Assad is winning the war. He has no benefit of bombing his people with chemical weapons.

Turn off the television it's brainwashing you

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 04:32 AM
link   
The Latest tonight. MAJOR MAJOR Escalation.

1. Russia is jamming U.S. Drones over Syria.

2. Russia will knock down incoming missiles.

3. Russia will send guided missiles to the planes and ships launching the missiles.

SOURCE: www.express.co.uk...

Edit to add: Trump should tell Putin that we only want to take-out Assad. Keep your people away from his location, and they'll be fine. After that, you can turn Syria into Russia-II if you want. We're leaving...bringing our men and women home.

edit on 4/11/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   
The Sky over Syria is nearly empty now.

www.flightradar24.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Well this surely is heating up.

I'd like to keep faith in our President over this but it's becoming increasingly hard to do so.

I'm' thinking he knows something we don't...

I sure hope that's the case.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yes. I am sure Russia is willing to abandon one of their most important allies in the face of entirely unprovoked aggression.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annunak1
a reply to: JHammon

Or that this whole story is fabricated and there was no chemical attack. But they put this story out there to blaim Assad and have the whole West angry like a bunch of war hungry sharks.
Assad is winning the war. He has no benefit of bombing his people with chemical weapons.

Turn off the television it's brainwashing y̶o̶u̶ the President of the USA

If no attack actually took place, which is a possibility, surely that would point the finger at some "deepstate" shiz, following on from Trumps annoucment to leave Syria only last week, the MIC needs to keep making money they dont care which nation suffers for their greed.

Yet most ardent Trump followers will state he is the master tactician, if this is the move that has been played how has he missed it.

I hope to be alive when the leaders of the world either become more peaceful (doubtful) or stop using innocent humans as soldiers while they sit safely miles away.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   

I'm pretty sure by now that they're gonna strike Syria again. Harder this time, unless Russia and Assad can prove that there was no attack/they didn't had a part on it.

Syria surrenders last of its declared chemical weapons

I. Ya know. Look. Really, I don't know what to say anymore.

Put in says expects 'fake' gas attacks to discredit Syria's Assad

C'mon, the Russians are calling it beforehand and we're still falling for the play fake?

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I expect right now they are working behind the scenes to come up with a location they can hit, we bomb Russia will shake their saber Syrians will be killed and everybody that matters (on the world stage) will be satisfied. (yes the syrian people obviously are hosed)

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I'm pointing my finger at the Saudis.

They don't want the US out of Syria (they've pledged to support the US financial to stay)...

President Trump says he's pulling out the troops and bingo bango - an attack.

Yeah, looking at you Saudis.

Or John McCain.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The Latest tonight. MAJOR MAJOR Escalation.

1. Russia is jamming U.S. Drones over Syria.

2. Russia will knock down incoming missiles.

3. Russia will send guided missiles to the planes and ships launching the missiles.

SOURCE: www.express.co.uk...

Edit to add: Trump should tell Putin that we only want to take-out Assad. Keep your people away from his location, and they'll be fine. After that, you can turn Syria into Russia-II if you want. We're leaving...bringing our men and women home.

What sense does that make?

A foreign policy based on personal animus.

That's a child's logic.

top topics

join