It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNNs APRIL RYAN Is An Embarassment to U.S. Journalism.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Apparently she is receiving death threats now...

April Ryan

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: MarkOfTheV

Isn't that what they always say when they get called out and exposed for what/who they really are? Instantly play the 'victim' card as a smoke-screen. "Whaaaaaa...now see what you did???? People are threatening to kill me now!! See how important I am??? Whhhaaaaaa!"

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: amazing

I don't think Hannity or O'Reilly are reporters or journalists.

I don't remember them ever being in a press briefing at the White House.

I always thought they were Op-ed, opinion folks.

Maybe I'm wrong. . . . .

People think their journalists just like people think Rachel Maddow is a journalist. They listen to these people for in depth analysys of the issues of the day. It's also called Fox News Network and Fox news.com, so you can see why people are mislead. People tune into MSNBC for News and analysis as well. Thinking that MSNBC is a News network.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   

that media network should be investigated by the Justice Department for it's fanatical Anti-America posture

Freedom of the press is in the constitution.

It's Trump and his supporters that are anti-American. Supporting the most corrupt and incompetent administration in US history is against America. Trump should step down. He can't even nominate any for the government that isn't a criminal, traitor or totally unqualified for their job.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

that media network should be investigated by the Justice Department for it's fanatical Anti-America posture

Freedom of the press is in the constitution.

It's Trump and his supporters that are anti-American. Supporting the most corrupt and incompetent administration in US history is against America. Trump should step down. He can't even nominate any for the government that isn't a criminal, traitor or totally unqualified for their job.

lol so what was Obama?
tried to freeze out Fox News.
and the democrats keep trying to bring back the 'fairness doctrine' to neutralize talk radio.

www.latimes.com...

But here's the reality: A new Fairness Doctrine, which could be imposed either by legislation or through FCC rule changes, wouldn't achieve more balance. Rather, it would obliterate political talk radio. If a station ran a popular conservative show -- say, Hugh Hewitt's -- it would face pressure to run a liberal alternative, even though almost all left-leaning efforts to date have failed to capture either listeners or advertising revenue.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

CNN is an embarrassment to ALL journalism.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join