It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNNs APRIL RYAN Is An Embarassment to U.S. Journalism.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I heard something similar regarding Anderson Cooper's disappointment over a story about Contractors who liked asbestos.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Harpua

President Trump has said that he's frustrated with how cumbersome government is, compared to getting things done in private industry.

But as for the other "noise" that the MSM makes a big deal... The President expected it, and is prepared to WIN. See the highlights of this speech from October 13, 2016.

Entitled: We Fight... theconservativetreehouse.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Yeah she so stupid she just won a journalist of the year award.

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Was it from the folks at Nobel? They have a recent history of giving prizes to folks who did exactly the opposite of what the prize is supposedly for.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

American Urban Radio lol

Yep, that is the kind of question she would ask.

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   

So she was awarded for being the biggest turd in the toilet.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   

What she should have asked was, "Has the President ever considered how easy his life would be if he had not run for President?" I bet his wife has.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   

I could easily flip that on ya as a racist comment but I know it wasn't. Maybe lol

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I'd like to see April interviewing Sheila Jackson Lee and Maxine Waters. I can imagine three unrelated conversations going on simultaneously with all participants convinced of their intellectual superiority.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

I could easily flip that on ya as a racist comment but I know it wasn't. Maybe lol

Go ahead and play that card.

I dare you.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   
It's not just CNN, they have collectively gone nuts!

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

American Urban Radio lol

Yep, that is the kind of question she would ask.

I wonder how big their antenna is? I'm not far from Chicago and can't pick it up.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   
She's a heart attack 10x over

Somebody will expose her very soon

April Showers q😉q

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Sanders should have put on her most sarcastic face and say 'yes, yes he is considering stepping down. (pause... pause) next adult question.'

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   
You ever wonder how hard it is to break political ranks for "conservatives" despite their constant caterwauling about political correctness?

They'll read this in the OP:

Aside from hiring so many nutjobs, that media network should be investigated by the Justice Department for it's fanatical Anti-America posture on Immigration, War, Domestic Policy, Foreign Policy, The U.S. President, and a host of other positions that a traitor to the USA would assume.

Which is hopefully the most authoritarian # any of us have seen an American say today and not a one of you freedom-loving super patriots who are always going on about the Constitution even acknowledged it much less chimed in to express even modest disagreement.

Let's get real, you guys are probably not really the types that should be worried about being armed in defense of liberty against a tyrannical government because you can't seem to muster the intestinal fortitude to call out a peer over that # on an Internet forum.

Jesus.
edit on 2018-4-10 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Amazing something this stupid and meaningless is the highlight of this press briefing considering all that is going on right now. A lot of people are seriously willfully disconnected from reality.

The highlight......what a joke. There's some extremely serious geopolitical snip going on, and that's the highlight???? That goes viral???

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
You ever wonder how hard it is to break political ranks for "conservatives" despite their constant caterwauling about political correctness?

They'll read this in the OP:

Aside from hiring so many nutjobs, that media network should be investigated by the Justice Department for it's fanatical Anti-America posture on Immigration, War, Domestic Policy, Foreign Policy, The U.S. President, and a host of other positions that a traitor to the USA would assume.

Which is hopefully the most authoritarian # any of us have seen an American say today and not a one of you freedom-loving super patriots who are always going on about the Constitution even acknowledged it much less chimed in to express even modest disagreement.

Let's get real, you guys are probably not really the types that should be worried about being armed in defense of liberty against a tyrannical government because you can't seem to muster the intestinal fortitude to call out a peer over that # on an Internet forum.

Jesus.

breath, breath.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Which affirmative action award would that be? Or was it the usual liberal participation (everybody gets a trophy award)?

Back on topic. Stupidest question for sure, especially with events potentially precipitating war on the near horizon. Funny how MSM is supposed to represent the “people”, but they continue to jump the shark and forget 50% of them. Then again, journalism used to be an honorable profession. Now it's just a ME, ME, ME whinefest.
edit on 10-4-2018 by Lab4Us because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I don't know what is going on with the major networks in their choice of journalists. They are choosing the most disruptive word twisters they can find. That isn't news, that is promoting chaos. I cringe when I hear some of those reporters on TV, they seem to have fire and hate in their eyes. That is not the kind of person I would hire to do the news. Look at all the corruption in these news agencies lately, why do we even listen to that kind of people.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   

I would never play that card DB. I know your not a racist. You have said anything remotely racist that I have read. I like messing with you and I read that and thought I could totally use that. But that is unprofessional and ill mannered.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join