It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My letter to the FDA on cannabis legalization.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Snap guys just reailzed only half the letter posted...

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Just realized only half the letter posted..my bad. I have lost the other half now.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Luuke123

Oh no that’s to bad, I had a good time reading what was posted.

While some may be right about the minimal effect this letter could have, I still tip my hat to you for your efforts.

I live in Washington state and I love that it has become legal here. I’ve never been much of a drinker and I can’t say I use cannabis for anything medical other than a sore back once in a while and to relax and play some video games.

When it was illegal one would have to coordinate with your typical drug dealer and purchase it covertly, and often times one would get offered other drugs. Now we can go to a req-shop and we have the choice of 50+ strains consisting of flower, oil, edibles, and topical lotions. All taxed by the state, helping the economy and creating tens of thousands of jobs.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Thanks for the reply. Would love to see this in my state.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Huh, my letters usually say something like "If you ruin one more decent person's life for smoking a common weed, then we're gonna break the gates on your communities and drag out the rusty guillotines."

I'm getting old and losing patience ... and tact.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   

I appreciate your heart is in this letter. I may not agree fully with your stance but I support you.

Call my cynical but these periods for public input are theater. Just checking the block to say they did it.

Don't believe me? Check out your local city council meetings someday. When they have open mic for public input. The pols won't even bother looking at you much less listen to you.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 03:19 AM
link   

That's great keep up the good work.

I have a story for you, the guberment here made a formal request for people who were interested in growing medical mj here to submit applications, guess what they did to those whom applied..... They raided their properties looking for weed..... Sneaky bastards...

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Luuke123
Please feel free to comment. I would love to hear anti-cannabis arguments and opinions so that I can further my pro-cannabis arguments.

I challenge people on social media all the time to do so and have yet to receive a response. I know ATS loves to argue so have at me.

"Cannabis should not be legalized, because cannabis is a drug, and drugs are a horrifying thing."

I know, easy to shoot down with proper argumentation, maybe some solid links to support your arguments, but argumentation as a weapon loses all of it's strength, when facing the ultimate enemies, the final bosses, ignorance and stupidity.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Please feel free to comment. I would love to hear anti-cannabis arguments and opinions so that I can further my pro-cannabis arguments.

I challenge people on social media all the time to do so and have yet to receive a response. I know ATS loves to argue so have at me.

Kick em right in the cojones and go for the jugular......the real issue is this ...more humans have been killed by parasites than by any other cause in HISTORY.....MJ is a wonderful multi-species parasite killer if consumed under HONEST Dr. managed conditions...because parasitic infections which WE ALL HAVE REGULARLY are the CAUSE of ALL DISEASES........including the pleomorphic bacteria we call cancer.......obviously the truths about MJ and its truest purest most naturally holistic application would TOPPLE BIG PHARMA IN 12 MONTHS.

The combustion of MJ is IMHO the least impactfull method of medicinal application and is more of a calming pain killing impact.....NOT the anti-parasitic impact MJ is built to have for us.

This is why some countries are legalising but NOT decriminalising....if they decriminalise they have NO SAY OVER WHAT GOES ON THE RECORD ABOUT MJ.....you see they SHOULD have naturally enforced the MEDICAL RIGHTS TO USAGE and then decriminalised .....but they did not do so.....instead they suppress the medical reality as they bring in legalisation so they may FORBID the truth being told and the medical promotion of MJs impacts as is happening in Canada right now.

First TPTB will legalise MJ then they will buy all the seed banks then they will GMO the anti-parasitic impacts OUT OF THE PLANT so people can only use it to combust.....this is how TPTB and big pharma will try to survive...this is what they are doing right now.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Which medical school did you learn this in? The University of YouTube or was it the Institute of Natural News?

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Which medical school did you learn this in? The University of YouTube or was it the Institute of Natural News?

Its an old Masonic secret.....lol.....remember the...and all things hidden shall become known ....part of the story.

It is easier to find the place you hide something than to find all the places you did not hide something.

Data patterns in scientific and medical studies ....lies cannot hold sway over an open mind...they in fact wave about like red flags...a proverbial popcorn trail to the truth.....lies by nature create patterns.
edit on 11-4-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Er, okay man. If you think Masons tell people they're filled with parasites then you're even funnier than I thought.

edit on 11-4-2018 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Er, okay man. If you think Masons tell people they're filled with parasites then you're even funnier than I thought.

I was referring to the method used to learn the truth ...which is a method I witness being used by Masons to hide the truth....I call it reverse extrapolation......you may not be privy to the deepest secrets yet.....but I assure you they are one and all naturally catalysed secrets......and Nature is a PATTERN.....once you understand how to identify patterns lies have no effect on your perspective.....they are simply another oppositionally defiant set of waypoints to the truth.

Is there possibly an easier way to discover a truth than revealing a SECRET......lol...one needs to GO TO groups like the Masons to find truths by simply reverse-extrapolating their most tightly woven veils....lol.....if you wish to talk Lion one must visit the Den...no.
edit on 11-4-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
...you may not be privy to the deepest secrets yet...

If that's the case Mr. non-Mason then you don't know them at all.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Daaaaaamn!!

Good thing I don't smoke cannabis anymore!!

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ABNARTY

It is unfortunate, but likely that it is true what you say.
Still, if anyone reads it perhaps it will change the mind of one person. That is good enough for me.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Knowledge is the cryptonite of ignorance. Too bad ignorance grants a +10 to deflection checks..

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   

I say let em! Buy all the seed banks they can.. as long as you cannot be criminalized for possession there will always be heirloom seeds somewhere in the world.

But yes I agree with your statement, Particularly that smoking is the least beneficial form of ingestion. But in my state the law is only decriminalization up to 10 grams. With the price of the black market, and the risk of acquiring it, it is pretty difficult to get enough to cook with, or make topical oils, etc..
Except I believe in the germ theory, rather than parasites.
edit on 11-4-2018 by Luuke123 because: forgot a sentance

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   

I say let em! Buy all the seed banks they can.. as long as you cannot be criminalized for possession there will always be heirloom seeds somewhere in the world.

But yes I agree with your statement, Particularly that smoking is the least beneficial form of ingestion. But in my state the law is only decriminalization up to 10 grams. With the price of the black market, and the risk of acquiring it, it is pretty difficult to get enough to cook with, or make topical oils, etc..
Except I believe in the germ theory, rather than parasites.

The germ theory is correct.....somewhat....cancer is a bacteria that is pleomorphic and it can change its form according to environment and life-stage and in one stage it appears as a VIRUS.The Bacteria live on the parasites and those bacteria carry viruses.....many parasites cause illness by carrying these bacteria and viruses all over the body ...when the body is in a specific condition of being run down and non-alkaline particular bacteria who till this point have been relatively non-lethal change into their VIRAL form and begin to catalyse cancer.We BRING PARASITES INTO OUR BODIES and they are carrying their bacterial friends with them already.Then we begin loading the parasites bacterial load with viruses as we catch them.

Parasite......germ.
Bacteria......germ.
Virus......germ.
Non-alkaline body compromised immune system.
Chemical cocktail present inside body caused by dead and dying rotting parasites and external chemical absorbed into the body.
Illness.
Bacteria exposed to specific environmental conditions morph into viral size.
Cancer.

I am not sure how you term or quantify a germ.......it should fit into this process somewhere.

The theory that there will always be seeds somewhere is thin....you can only keep seeds viable for specific time periods...most MJ growers use cuttings not seeds.....MJ horticulture discourages production of males and seeds.....once TPTB get a lock on the seed banks they will begin to GMO the genetics and then they will simply release the GMOed seeds BACK INTO NATURE and she will do their dirty work as they spread and neuter any wild strains they encounter.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   

a reply to: Finspiracy

Knowledge is the cryptonite of ignorance. Too bad ignorance grants a +10 to deflection checks..

You are right about that. But i get so easily frustrated. Maybe i know too much about this subject due to personal interest. And i expect the same from everyone else. I should understand that i am ignorant and stupid regarding some other stuff. I have talked to a few christian people about cannabis and they strongly oppose. Then i ask what about the bible, and God's words about giving all seed bearing plants for humankind's use? Then they go all like "yeah but... um... drugs are a bad thing"

Times like that i just wish i had a third hand so i could triple facepalm.

I am glad to see you are making efforts to change things.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join