It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time to fire Mueller, Rosenstein, Sessions...

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   
If Trump is innocent, there is only person who can clear him at this point, and that is Robert Mueller.

If innocent, the last thing he needs to do is attack and fire the only person who could be his salvation.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Are you Steve Bannon?

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Time to fire Mueller, Rosenstein.
No it ain't!! but Sessions can go to hell with his racist ass , but Muller stays, he's doing an Ouuut standing job so far , let him do his job.
edit on 12-4-2018 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

innocent of what exactly?????

they already said he did not collude

we all know he banged some hoes

what is the crime

the payment to stormy was legal according to the highest election officials

i ask this with all respect to you angeldoll and anyone else who may have some legit answers

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: JBurns

Are you Steve Bannon?

Bannon pitches White House on plan to cripple Mueller probe and protect Trump
Coincidence?

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky

what is the crime

i ask this with all respect to you angeldoll and anyone else who may have some legit answers

It's looking like there might have been some campaign improprieties; fraud.
It remains to be seen whether there is obstruction of justice; a cover-up, in short, of possible crimes.
There might be business deals with Russia that were illegal; money laundering.
Collusion is still being investigated.

Maybe other members can help with clarification, that's just off the top of my head.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   
IMO
Since there is no crime found perhaps we should all lighten up on the man and let him do his thing unless he gets outta hand???

I mean it is clear now to me that all this pressure seems to be put on him to see if he will freak out and start bombing everyone for the war mongers.

Just what exactly do the haters want from this government.

It is time to accept your reality america.

Work with it.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   

what is the crime

It's looking like there might have been some campaign improprieties; fraud.
It remains to be seen whether there is obstruction of justice; a cover-up, in short, of possible crimes.
There might be business deals with Russia that were illegal; money laundering.
Collusion is still being investigated.

Maybe other members can help with clarification, that's just off the top of my head.

It just all sounds bitter at this point.

When you have the head of the election commission coming out and stating that there was no problems with the campaign.
ROBERT MUELLER has stated that there was no collusion by trump.
Imagine if this was you or your family.
Think about it.
There are no legit crimes just ordinary bs that could be charged on any persons family and such in this case.
We are only hurting ourselves.
Within the last year if they would have found some real stuff i would not be saying this but it has to stop in order for the usa to do better as a whole.

At this point it is just bitter clinging like an old lover that can't let go....

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   

IMO
Since there is no crime found perhaps we should all lighten up on the man and let him do his thing unless he gets outta hand???

I seriously wonder why you guys keep saying this? People keep getting indicted for crimes. This raid that happened on Monday was likely only made possible because Trump's lawyer committed a crime. Just because Trump himself may not have been charged yet (there is even a possibility Mueller doesn't even have the ability to charge Trump with a crime) doesn't mean charges aren't coming later or that crimes haven't been committed. Mueller will file a report when this is all over that may or may not recommend impeachment. If he can't indict Trump and Mueller has decided that a crime was committed, that report will contain all the evidence needed to show he is guilty and let Congress handle it from there. Seriously learn some patience. Investigations take time.

What do want from this? Answers to questions that Trump refuses to answer or makes himself look guilty by answering in certain ways.
edit on 12-4-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

Not at all. It's an investigation. It leads where it leads.

Mueller appears to be indicting people and having them arrested 'as he goes along", and there hasn't been any arrests or indictments lately, so that's a good sign for you.

I agree this must be enormously stressful for Trump, his family, his administration, and the rest of the country, but I can't find my way to feel sympathy for him. His actions led to this investigation.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   

ROBERT MUELLER has stated that there was no collusion by trump.

No he hasn't. He stated that Trump isn't currently a criminal target. Stop trying to change the narrative.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Competence. Leadership. Integrity. Maturity. The ability to think and act beyond one's personal ego.
Among other things, of course.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Competence. Leadership. Integrity. Maturity. The ability to think and act beyond one's personal ego.
Among other things, of course.

Consistency and a plan of action for event undertaken too. Also, being able to accept blame for your actions, but that circles back to your maturity point. Though it should still be said as its own point since Trump is incapable of admitting error, and good leaders need to be able to learn from their mistakes not pretend they don't exist.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   

It just all sounds bitter at this point.

My bitterness pales in my concern for the cliff (abyss) Trump is leading the country to.

That is all Howtonhawky. I got suckered in to thinking you wanted to actually have a conversation about this.
That degenerated pretty quickly.

cya

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Senseless points now.

The point of view being taken here only seeks to undermine the usa as a whole.

hat·er
ˈhādər/Submit
noun
a person who greatly dislikes a specified person or thing.
"a man hater"
informal
a negative or critical person.

The special counsel is powerless to do anything at this point other than to waste money and time.

HONESTLY what action could be taken if they somehow after all this time come up with some criminal action?

Remember impeachment is a joke and any action against the potus would be met with either WW3 or an internal civil war.

This would not have been the case in the beginning but since so much time has past the potus is dug in and prepared to fight back.

SO WHAT IS THE END GOAL AT THIS POINT?

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   

My bitterness pales in my concern for the cliff (abyss) Trump is leading the country to.

I do not wish to go over a cliff.

Please help me understand what you mean by defining this cliff you speak of.

Keep in mind Trump just gave the dems everything they wanted in the spending bill.

What is the cliff

From my point of view the only cliff is the one the investigators are herding the potus toward by attacking his family.

If they continue then it is clear we will all war.

What is the cliff you speak of??

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Nope. Not getting drawn into that trap again. You don't want to know my thoughts and opinions, you just want to use me as a soundingboard to have your little rant.

Not interested.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Senseless points now.

The point of view being taken here only seeks to undermine the usa as a whole.

hat·er
ˈhādər/Submit
noun
a person who greatly dislikes a specified person or thing.
"a man hater"
informal
a negative or critical person.

The special counsel is powerless to do anything at this point other than to waste money and time.

HONESTLY what action could be taken if they somehow after all this time come up with some criminal action?

Remember impeachment is a joke and any action against the potus would be met with either WW3 or an internal civil war.

This would not have been the case in the beginning but since so much time has past the potus is dug in and prepared to fight back.

SO WHAT IS THE END GOAL AT THIS POINT?

None of that makes much sense.

Are you saying that if the president is lawfully removed from office for actions he has taken, you and others are willing to start a civil war over it?

Damn. And I thought Obama had some extreme supporters. You take that to all new levels of absurdity.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   

no
you are wrong and i was not singling you out as being bitter. Yet you chose to take it that way.

The bitterness i see is how this continues to go on and on with ZERO results.

The special counsel has delivered no red meat to the masses at all.

Look just do me the solid of defining this cliff you speak of and you have my word i will not retort to you about it.

I am genuinely interested in knowing what you see as this cliff so that i may know i am personally not missing any facts and such in reaching the conclusion i have made on the matter.

Again i was not calling you bitter but the whole investigation and defense there of is indeed imo bitter at this point in time.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

If it does not make sense then reread.

I will give you the short version.

YOU AND WHAT ARMY COULD REMOVE THE PRESIDENT AT THIS POINT?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join