It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time to fire Mueller, Rosenstein, Sessions...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Bicent

They are following the letter of U.S. law. No Gestapo measures have been taken.

Seems every week we move a little closer to trump.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Maybe that little blurb on Air Force One the other day about how he didn't know about any payment and they'd have to ask michael.
So...They asked michael.
That was trump throwing his beloved Michael under the bus.

And I heard this morning that when he's not doing his bad mouth lawyer schtick he's a really nice gentle guy.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   
People seem to be missing the fact that you can not touch trump without burning the world down.

That is the goal of ole lefty.

Do not kid yourselves thinking that anyone would just hand over the presidency without dropping a few nukes on some haters first.

BTW The wolves impeached clinton and how did that work out?

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I don't think he can pardon people he supposedly was in cahoots to commit a crime with.
I think that falls outside his scope of executive privilege.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Cross your fingers huh?

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Berman is a temp. His tenure is up next month. He has recused himself.
Apparently this was handled by others in that office and went to Rosenstein for approval.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Also i have noticed that when certain members post in a thread then the whole premise behind the thread is lowered.

Take it for what you will but imo this is a no go now.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky
Also i have noticed that when certain members post in a thread then the whole premise behind the thread is lowered.

Take it for what you will but imo this is a no go now.

Speak for yourself:

People seem to be missing the fact that you can not touch trump without burning the world down.

That is the goal of ole lefty.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Yes this is myself speaking on behalf of myself.

Hello me meet the real me.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I don't think he can pardon people he supposedly was in cahoots to commit a crime with.
I think that falls outside his scope of executive privilege.

I believe Bill Clinton proved this incorrect.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

From a certain point of view, they are more than one. From another point of view they are one with the antichrist.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

here is a thought what happens when trump is exonerated and he sues the msm for libel and slander they can't win those kinda cases when they can't produce valid named sources.
edit on 11-4-2018 by proteus33 because: spelling

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf
Right you are! I was thinking along the same lines. It seems to me that Mueller either has seen or knows what is in that IG report. I feel that is why he made the move on Cohen in NY. It moves the onus out of DC and into NY courts. This way he can still be a stick in the Pres eye no matter what the IG report says.
As they say, stay tuned...

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bob350
a reply to: Irishhaf
Right you are! I was thinking along the same lines. It seems to me that Mueller either has seen or knows what is in that IG report. I feel that is why he made the move on Cohen in NY. It moves the onus out of DC and into NY courts. This way he can still be a stick in the Pres eye no matter what the IG report says.
As they say, stay tuned...

Mueller didn't "make the move" on Cohen. He had evidence of possible criminal activity outside the scope of the Russian investigation and referred it to the NYC office.

That was done by the NYC FBI, signed off on by a federal judge, who would know that the affidavit would be looked at more closely than any in history, and thus you can bet it was air tight.

So, try again.

The last thing that Mueller cares about is some I.G. report.

And Trump isn't the least bit out of the woods with respect to criminal charges, no matter how many here wish it were so. He is the subject of a criminal investigation regarding possible crimes committed while in office. That is not someone who is cleared. Moreover, it specifically excludes possible crimes committed prior to taking office, which is when much of the Russia intrigue occurred.

Trump is ALWAYS threatening to sue media companies, he's threatened libel and defamation suits like most people breathe, and he's never won a single one.

Keep wishing it were so, won't make it so.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scrubdog

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

According to the Code of Federal Regulations that governs the "conduct and accountability" of the special counsel:

§600.7
    (d) The Special Counsel may be disciplined or removed from office only by the personal action of the Attorney General. The Attorney General may remove a Special Counsel for misconduct, dereliction of duty, incapacity, conflict of interest, or for other good cause, including violation of Departmental policies. The Attorney General shall inform the Special Counsel in writing of the specific reason for his or her removal.

I don't believe that Trump can fire Mueller, but he could pressure Sessions to do it, or replace Sessions with someone who will.

Sessions recused himself because of his dishonesty during his confirmation hearings, in fact he flat lied about his Russian contacts. That is why Sessons cannot fire Mueller, only Rosenstein can fire Mueller, and Rosenstein has said he will only do so "for cause."

Cause he sucks don't count?

What crime is he investigating?

Sessions was a senator, now it's illegal to talk with russians at a buffet as a senator?

Why are russians the boogeyman now?

Is it because they are white and mostly Christians?

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Dude even Republican Congressmen are saying it would be monumentally stupid to fire any of those people and it would create a Constitutional crisis by doing so. The best course of action is for Trump to hunker down, shut up, and wait this out (provided he is truly innocent or at least not guilty that is). That's really his only option actually.

What is a constitutional crisis?

Maybe it's about time to have one?

When was the last one?

I'm for a purge, personally.

Starting on the West Coast.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Just curious how you feel that the US Attorney who issued the order for the Cohen raid was appointed by Trump after personally meeting with him?

So wrong.

You know that now, right?

I bet you know how mueller feels.

Tell us.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 11:30 PM
link   

a reply to: Bicent

Dude. YOU may not have evidence, but the fact that this raid occurred means that the Justice Department has strong evidence that Cohen committed a crime. So SOMETHING is up. It remains to be seen what, but pretending like this investigation is going nowhere still is rather dumb and a huge display of cognitive dissonance (well that was already the case since a number of Trump cronies are going to jail already as a result of the investigations into Trump). It's so funny how people such as yourself pretend like the available public evidence is somehow the same as the stuff that hasn't been released.

Fake evidence.

Manufactured like the dossier.

Lay it out.

Planting evidence is a crime.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire
How many threads are going to be created by triggered Trump supporters over this?

Donald should just fire everyone and run the show on his own. After all, it's never Trump at fault or blame it's literally every other entity whether it be media, "Trump haters," Democrats, Illuminutty, and of course Hillary/Obama/Soros.

Lawl y'all provide endless entertainment.

Hillary must be rubbing off on him.

lol.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   

a reply to: tadaman

You seem SOOOOO sure that there is corruption in the FBI but have no proof to prove it. I'm going to ignore your distractions now. There could be interesting case studies done in the cognitive dissonance needed to pretend like the FBI is corrupt with no evidence whatsoever while saying that an investigation that has produced indictments has no evidence supporting it. Have fun pretending like you know what's really going on.

Need a SC to find out.

How many need to be fired or demoted before you admit the place is a cesspool of corruption?

Almost as many as muellers russia indictments.

More if you don't count the russians he can't touch.

new topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join