It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time to fire Mueller, Rosenstein, Sessions...

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
a reply to: howtonhawky

Mueller was givin a certain scope of investigation and he turned up nothing after a year.

He has indictments and guilty pleas. The investigation is ongoing.

Now perhaps there are other crimes that may come to light but the special counsel is not the correct means to find the other crimes other than collusion.

Really?

Read that very carefully, particularly (b)(ii-iii).

See also

He has nothing against trump after a year.

yes there are existing agencies that can and should step in and investigate any crimes other than collusion.

the main one would be the justice department head

however since they are lumping everything under the sun into the collusion investigation they have tied the hands of the real top cops.

that is how things are supposed to work.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Read that very carefully, particularly (b)(ii-iii)

Think it through
Walk it back
However you want to frame it ...

Argument closed

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   

You, nor anyone else other than those involved in the investigation, know what he has on Trump, personally. As stated, the investigation is still ongoing. It is not closed.

But he has a lot of things on others, hence indictments and guilty please. That's how investigations work.

yes there are existing agencies that can and should step in and investigate any crimes other than collusion.

Kinda like how Mueller didn't raid Cohen? It was a recommendation based on evidence of criminal activity that was found.

however since they are lumping everything under the sun into the collusion investigation

That was the legal directive, as quoted and linked.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cassi3l

Read that very carefully, particularly (b)(ii-iii)

Think it through
Walk it back
However you want to frame it ...

Argument closed

Every step made is subject to review and any laws broken will likely be prosecuted in the future.

That is what this is really about right now.

Future elections.

If mueller continues to jack around and trump is reelected then expect muellers team to be facing the same bs they have been giving. Very possible harassment charges could be filed if the case ends up going nowhere.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

You, nor anyone else other than those involved in the investigation, know what he has on Trump, personally. As stated, the investigation is still ongoing. It is not closed.

Now you are full of it.

He has stated that trump is not a criminal target.

If he has nothing on trump then he had better play nice.

What kind of future does a man have that goes around locking up the presidents men but has nothing criminal on trump.

Think about it only death would one get to escape if there is a second term for trump.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Now you are full of it.

Nothing I said that you quoted is untrue.

He has stated that trump is not a criminal target.

That doesn't mean he won't be in the future, since the investigation continues. It is not closed.

What kind of future does a man have that goes around locking up the presidents men but has nothing criminal on trump.

I'm tired of repeating myself. You, nor anyone else except those involved in the investigation, know what he has on Trump.

Think about it only death would one get to escape if there is a second term for trump.

Thought about it. What are you talking about?

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Nothing I said that you quoted is untrue.

lolers

nothing except everything

now since he stated he is not a criminal target we all know that mueller is either lying or hiding evidence or just as he stated he found nothing criminal on trump and he has moved on to jacking with lawyers and hookers.

it is called deduction

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Thought about it. What are you talking about?

you did not think very hard.

if mueller keeps jacking with family and friends of trump and then ends the investigation without removing trump and then trump gets reelected then at that point trump will attack mueller and his family.

it is the M.O. of trumps actions in the past. He holds grudges.

so mueller is locked into a death battle with the current potus.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

If it's an executive branch position, Trump can fire anyone he wishes at anytime, including a janitor. He is the executive! He can inform that person's manager at a later time. There is no good reason to keep an employee that doesn't or isn't "going to ride for the brand". Especially when they're getting their "marching orders" from another ranch. Mueller needs to wrap this nonsense up. Every politician can and would go to jail, or at least get impeachment if the "investigation" was long enough. Trump needs to fire everyone he can, that held an "office" before he, himself showed up. Anyone within the government and held "governmental authority" for more than 20 years needs a "forced" retirement. And they need to loose any Certifications or clearances they have. They're tainted and apparently, untouchable. Then all of them should be "probed". And all of it should be on MSM. The sovereign people of this nation sould demand it!
But I can't help but think, everything "We the People" are allowed to hear is what's being said or done.
Yeah, probe e'm! The traitors can't impeach Pres. Trump (they have nothing) and if they try? Lol! Let them try.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: murphy22

Just because a president or two have fired special investigators in the past doesn't mean that it's something that they legally can or should do. I've researched the history of this exact thing, and that's why I posted what I did, to show that, in the case of special investigations, it is put in writing that only the attorney general can fire the special counsel. If something else happens, it's wrong, and results in all kinds of problems.

I mean, you're more than welcome to argue against the actual federal code, but it says what it says.

The constitution says that only Congress can approve war, but we all know that's not the path always taken--but that doesn't make it legal or right.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   
So was the cohen raid outside of the scope of the special counsel?

Since it was simply a referral.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   
If Trump wants to end the investigation...DON'T fire anyone....Start pardoning people! a reply to: JBurns

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: TacticalBond
www.newsweek.com...

For example, the only limit in the Constitution is that presidents can't issue pardons for offenses relating to their impeachment.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky
So was the cohen raid outside of the scope of the special counsel?

Since it was simply a referral.

Point being is that this is the A.G.'s in.

He can now lay claim to this part of the investigation and begin to dig into the various aspects of the data collection and methods and since he is the boss over such he can now guide this part.

Time to step up my a.g. sessions or get out now.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky

originally posted by: Liquesence

Mueller was givin a certain scope of investigation and he turned up nothing after a year.

He has indictments and guilty pleas. The investigation is ongoing.

Now perhaps there are other crimes that may come to light but the special counsel is not the correct means to find the other crimes other than collusion.

Really?

Read that very carefully, particularly (b)(ii-iii).

See also

the main one would be the justice department head

however since they are lumping everything under the sun into the collusion investigation they have tied the hands of the real top cops.

that is how things are supposed to work.

Just curious - how do you know he has "nothing against Trump after a year"? (and it has not been a year, he was appointed in Mid-may. Ken Starr took almost 2 years) How do you know what he has and what he doesn't?

Just this last week, Mueller saw evidence of a crime that was outside the parameters of his investigation and referred it to the NYC office who then searched Cohen's office. Seems to me like Mueller - a Republican prosecutor with 40 years of experience knows how "things are supposed to work."

Perhaps if you wanted it to go faster, Trump could have offered to speak to Mueller long ago. They started asking in December. Now Trump is refusing, because all totally innocent people refuse to speak to prosecutors, especially presidents.

I cannot know for certain (and neither can you), but I suspect Mueller has a ton on Trump, from money laundering, bank fraud, FEC violations, and obstruction of justice.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: TacticalBond
If Trump wants to end the investigation...DON'T fire anyone....Start pardoning people! a reply to: JBurns

Yes, start pardoning people, and do it from the balcony of the White House in a military jacket, chomping on a cigar, and declare the 2020 elections null and void, as he is already the winner bc Muller has poisoned the campaign, and dissolve Congress and the SCOTUS while at it.

May as well, if you are just going to pardon the criminals who helped you build the grease fire that is the White House.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Scrubdog

how do you know he has "nothing against Trump after a year"?

because mueller stated that trump was no longer a criminal target...

now the raid of cohen since it was done by referral now sessions can get in there and take charge of that part.

since referred that means not part of collusion investigation.

that falls directly under sessions now
edit on 13-4-2018 by howtonhawky because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   

I cannot know for certain (and neither can you), but I suspect Mueller has a ton on Trump, from money laundering, bank fraud, FEC violations, and obstruction of justice.

No offence but either you are wrong or meuller is a liar in saying trump not a criminal target.

Through deduction we can reach many conclusions

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Fire them & lock them up

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   

About par for the course, for you

Again, Mueller said Trump IS NOT A CRIMINAL TARGET. How much can that be spelled out?

Are you one of them people who will keep repeating the same deluded thought in order to not have to accept reality? I bet you are. Judging by your past posts? Not impressed... in the slightest.
edit on 4/14/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join