It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time to fire Mueller, Rosenstein, Sessions...

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

I'm sorry you can't seem to envision an ending to all the country's problems that doesn't include violence.
I wish you wisdom.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

So did you ever figure out what that cliff you envisioned entails?

Actually i do have peace thoughts also today i have been looking over jfk's american universities speech of Monday, June 10, 1963.

Unfortunately i do not see much hope as we type here the potus is touting his tax cuts again. great sadness

How bout we give the people the same rate as the corporations.

I am not left or right but a realist.

Now he is draining a swamp. It makes no sense even as hyperbole

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky

The existence of Scott Pruitt in Trump's admin tells me that Trump lied to you about draining the swamp.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   
It is my belief that we have to define peace as to not get it intertwined with piece.

Just as jfk was attempting.

I have, therefore, chosen this time and place to discuss a topic on which ignorance too often abounds and the truth too rarely perceived. And that is the most important topic on earth: peace. What kind of peace do I mean and what kind of a peace do we seek? Not a Pax Americana enforced on the world by American weapons of war. Not the peace of the grave or the security of the slave. I am talking about genuine peace, the kind of peace that makes life on earth worth living, and the kind that enables men and nations to grow, and to hope, and build a better life for their children -- not merely peace for Americans but peace for all men and women, not merely peace in our time but peace in all time.

American Rhetoric

It really is worth a read and was brought to my attention by a savage nation.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

The existence of Scott Pruitt in Trump's admin tells me that Trump lied to you about draining the swamp.

Scratch that

Replace with TRIED to lie to me.

I have never bought the bs.

Now i am down for hunting the swamp though.

It does seem as if people named scott are having a rough go of it these days.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Well as long as you are on the level with Trump being insincere about that promise.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

a reply to: introvert

HOW CAN ANYONE REMOVE TRUMP NOW?
impeachment does not get him out of office.

Impeachment does remove him from office if the proper amount of votes are cast to do so.

Your position is highly illogical, unless you are ignorant of the impeachment process. In that case, it would explain your position.

You miss the point much

No longer do votes stop bombs or bullets.

Those days are behind us but i do hope for a return to the constitution some day.

And the constitution says that Trump can only be removed by vote. Either by the people through elections or by congress through impeachment.

Not sure why you would call for civil war if Trump was removed from office, constitutionally.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Joker

I am not calling for civil war

I am stating my opinion of the situation based on the potus mentality and the circumstances and previous actions.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   

I revert to my previous post on the subject.

There is near zero chance now of impeachment and even if some TRUMPED charges were brought forth after so much time the man would do whatever it takes to subvert any such actions even if that is war. Add on top of that the boost to the economy that war has and you may begin to see that mueller has no real chance at this point.

IT IS REALITY

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Robert Mueller, Rank US Marine O3 shoulder board.svg Captain Unit H Company, 2nd Battalion, 4th Marine Regiment, 3rd Marine Division Commands Platoon commander Battles/wars Vietnam War Awards Bronze Star (with valor) Purple Heart Medal Navy Commendation Medal (2) (with valor) Combat Action Ribbon South Vietnam Gallantry Cross.

Trump, Rank?
Dodger, bone spurs, crook.

And trumpets dare question Mueller's patriotism and committment to this country?

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Joker

I am not calling for civil war

I am stating my opinion of the situation based on the potus mentality and the circumstances and previous actions.

Ok. Your opinion is pure ignorant hyperbole.

There is near zero chance now of impeachment and even if some TRUMPED charges were brought forth after so much time the man would do whatever it takes to subvert any such actions even if that is war. Add on top of that the boost to the economy that war has and you may begin to see that mueller has no real chance at this point.

IT IS REALITY

No. That is not reality. That is you opinion.

Not sure how you can confuse the two.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Here's one of my thoughts just for you.

There was never a swamp. There was no "swamp". Trump even said during the campaign that when it was first suggested to him, he nixed it, but then tossed it out there at a rally, and people cheered and loved it, so he started using it, and it caught on.

But no. There never was a swamp, until now. Trump has created a swamp, and filled it with incompetent swamp creatures. Yes men to the head swamp generator.

So now I agree with the slogan! Drain the Damn Swamp! Yeah! Mueller is Roto Rooter! Go Mueller!

heh. How ya like them apples Howie?

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   
The sad part is that while watching the pompeo event rand paul asked if the president had the right to bomb syria without getting approval and after paul told him of the founding fathers view on the matter pompeo could be seen taking notes about it.

At least he paid attention and noted the views but it shows where we are at in this country. Man that was funny stuff because right before that pompeo said that not too long ago he was running a machine shop when he got the call for the job.

Nevertheless maybe he will research and stick to the notes taken. We need a voice of reason there.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Ode to Robert Mueller

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

Here's one of my thoughts just for you.

There was never a swamp. There was no "swamp". Trump even said during the campaign that when it was first suggested to him, he nixed it, but then tossed it out there at a rally, and people cheered and loved it, so he started using it, and it caught on.

But no. There never was a swamp, until now. Trump has created a swamp, and filled it with incompetent swamp creatures. Yes men to the head swamp generator.

So now I agree with the slogan! Drain the Damn Swamp! Yeah! Mueller is Roto Rooter! Go Mueller!

heh. How ya like them apples Howie?

By your own words those apples are rotten.

It must be national comedian day.

Are you insinuating that after donald hired all those people they then colluded with the russians to elect the president?

Get a clue.

Mueller was givin a certain scope of investigation and he turned up nothing after a year. He has came up short.

Now perhaps there are other crimes that may come to light but the special counsel is not the correct means to find the other crimes other than collusion.

Muellers time as investigator will not be open ended. He can only twiddle his thumbs for so long.

Time to get others on the job to look over the events.

Sessions recuse was only for collusion and now all this paying hookers is well within the scope of the head of the justice department.

Clearly Mueller either needs help from everyone or he needs to retire.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Not sure how you can confuse the two.

Of coarse you are not sure

see i can say nothing too and make it look legit.

my goodness man

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I think the truth is likely sitting on a hard drive in some evidence locker somewhere.

Mueller likely just needs a name to go on and he could take it from there.

Crooked cops and energy drained.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   
off topic:

There are so many planes flying over my house today. Many, many jets. The sky is filled with contrails all morning, and still this afternoon.

I fear something is afoot.

eta: Boom! One just broke the sound barrier. wth?

Oh wait. Maybe it's the blue angels.

Nevermind.
edit on 4/12/2018 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

Yep. Blue Angels rehearsing over my freaking neighborhood. They are SOO loud. But, better that than what I was thinking.
edit on 4/12/2018 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Mueller was givin a certain scope of investigation and he turned up nothing after a year.

He has indictments and guilty pleas. The investigation is ongoing.

Now perhaps there are other crimes that may come to light but the special counsel is not the correct means to find the other crimes other than collusion.

Really?

Read that very carefully, particularly (b)(ii-iii).

See also

edit on 12-4-2018 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Thank you.

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join