It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time to fire Mueller, Rosenstein, Sessions...

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

originally posted by: howtonhawky
a reply to: introvert

HOW CAN ANYONE REMOVE TRUMP NOW?
impeachment does not get him out of office.

Impeachment in and of itself does not remove a president from office.

I suggest you familiarize yourself with the process (outlined in the COnstitution) for removing a president from office (which occurs in the Senate), and which is preceded by impeachment (which occurs in the House).

Impeachment and Removal

Why suggest such to me?

I have been saying that all along.

Never the less i will take a look.

on a side note regardless of laws you have to logically balance all the factors in trying to remove a sitting president.

for one times have changed much

there are certain measures that could and would be taken by the potus to thwart any attempts to remove him regardless of right wrong or the law.

Givin that the only real question is not if congress is on his side but is the military and police force on his side and would they back him?

Those are the real deal questions we now face.

anyhow thank you for the link

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Impeachment does remove him from office if the proper amount of votes are cast to do so.

Your position is highly illogical, unless you are ignorant of the impeachment process. In that case, it would explain your position.

You miss the point much

No longer do votes stop bombs or bullets.

Those days are behind us but i do hope for a return to the constitution some day.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   

lolers

The rest of the world can just sit there as they get bombed into oblivion.

Then it would just be a slaughter and not a war.

What? Why would we start bombing the rest of the world over a domestic dispute involving impeaching the sitting President? South Korea managed to successfully impeach their President a while back without involving the rest of the world.

I am not speaking on my personal feelings here when i ask the question how will anyone other than death remove this president at this point?

IMPEACHMENT does not remove him.

Short of a military coup or death mueller is powerless and just msm food.

Really? You don't say. All the hyperbole, rampant abuse of your caps lock, and the fact you rudely insult the intelligence of anyone trying to get you to expand on your vague rants suggests everything you are saying is 100% based off of your feelings.
edit on 12-4-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Not we as in the usa but the potus of the usa would certainly unilaterally do whatever it takes to remain in office regardless of what south korea or anyone else has done. This man will protect his presidency family and friends at this time.

Realize that the bold letters are so that the reader may actually take note of the word and in reality it is actually not rude or yelling. That is a myth.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   
There is no such thing as abuse of caps lock. That is an internet myth and is only a belief backed by some rules on some sites.

It is a myth to believe that i have any ill intent or that i was yelling. WELCOME TO REALITY A place where i never even used the caps lock. It was all a shift function.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

So you are suggesting that Trump will start a WW to remain in office? Sounds like a good case for impeachment to me. Also, it's a good thing that Congress holds the keys to warfare and not the Presidency

Realize that the bold letters are so that the reader may actually take note of the word and in reality it is actually not rude or yelling. That is a myth.

This is bold. This is CAPS LOCK. You should learn the difference. Though I really don't care what you think it means. To me it makes you look unhinged and like a lunatic ranting with a tin foil hat on to passersby.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Let me try to simplify this for you, as I still don't think you 'get it', even though you have a couple of very smart people trying to explain it to you.

Clinton was 'impeached" by the House of Representatives. It then went to the Senate, where it was not confirmed, and failed. See? He was 'impeached', but not removed because he was exonerated in the Senate.

All of Congress would need to agree before he was removed from office.

What happened in the House of Representatives was just a failed ploy at partisanship. No legs. It failed.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

So you are suggesting that Trump will start a WW to remain in office? Sounds like a good case for impeachment to me. Also, it's a good thing that Congress holds the keys to warfare and not the Presidency

This is bold. This is CAPS LOCK. You should learn the difference. Though I really don't care what you think it means. To me it makes you look unhinged and like a lunatic ranting with a tin foil hat on to passersby.

Sounds like a good case of impeachment to you. really??

So let's get this straight now. You are soo desperate to remove trump that you will use my personal opinion (damn fine one at that) in order to bring a case to attempt to remove trump becuse some guy you clearly have said you disagree with on the internet believes that if cornered trump will create chaos by way of bombing and war in order to remain in power.

That is a very strong case in regards to the actual evidence the left has against this potus. DIDLEY SQUAT

ENJOY YOUR IGNORANCE

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Oh noes look who is back.

Over and over i have stated that we are way beyond the constitution here.

As we have been typing here i just watched as the leaders are sitting there telling the public in the pompeo hearing that trump can bomb the shat out of whoever he wants unilaterally.

Welcome to the new day

LET ME STATE that many of the arguments being put forth had merit in the past but no longer have any merit what so ever in this day and age.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Sounds like a good case of impeachment to you. really??

Actually you're right. Check that. If a sitting President is willing to start a war with the WHOLE world because he refuses to step down after being successfully impeached that sounds like a great reason to enact the 25th Amendment.

So let's get this straight now. You are soo desperate to remove trump that you will use my personal opinion (damn fine one at that) in order to bring a case to attempt to remove trump becuse some guy you clearly have said you disagree with on the internet believes that if cornered trump will create chaos by way of bombing and war in order to remain in power.

Oh so NOW it's your personal opinion. Just before you were saying this was factual and you were arguing reality. So which is it?

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Why didn't President Trump fire all Obama hold overs immediately when taking office. He should have called in pest control and sent all the roaches packing.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   

*waves hello*

I was just trying to be helpful. Advocating and suggesting that our country could be reduced to a civil war over the continuation of the alleged-governance of a Manhattan playboy and shyster is something you perhaps, need to rethink. At least wait and see what Mueller finds out, (or not), before you get yourself in trouble with this nonsense.

If you have any more questions, I'll be available

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ansuzrune
Why didn't President Trump fire all Obama hold overs immediately when taking office. He should have called in pest control and sent all the roaches packing.

Um, have you noticed that nobody wants to work for him? He's already scrapping the bottom of the barrel to fill what positions he has.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   

you just said nothing.

how about since i am slow you make your point to me as if i was in grade school.

i have posted many facts and opinions here.

what are you referring too.

your first paragraph is in lala land. There is no grounds for impeachment and no real offense found after a year of digging.

my opinion is that any attempts that have merit would be met with force by the potus using any means necessary.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   

There is no grounds for impeachment and no real offense found after a year of digging.

Be patient lad.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

*waves hello*

I was just trying to be helpful. Advocating and suggesting that our country could be reduced to a civil war over the continuation of the alleged-governance of a Manhattan playboy and shyster is something you perhaps, need to rethink. At least wait and see what Mueller finds out, (or not), before you get yourself in trouble with this nonsense.

If you have any more questions, I'll be available

Wait and see made since a year ago.

Today it is just laughable.

All bout the timing.

Now looks like mueller will be gone as the bombs drop in the sand.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

There is no grounds for impeachment and no real offense found after a year of digging.

Be patient lad.

Even though some may believe this is an open ended investigation i assure it is not.

Without any real crimes against the potus it is just hurting the usa and a new council will be placed soon enough.

IMO The waiting game is over.

You will not get all them peeps to vote him out.

As we type here the two issues are being conflated.

The bombing of syria and the firing of mueller.

Apparently they have a plan to not kill anyone but still harness enough energy to create a distraction as they fire the investigators.

all imo

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Putting it in everyday terms.

The seal has been broken.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   

you just said nothing.

how about since i am slow you make your point to me as if i was in grade school.

i have posted many facts and opinions here.

Facts? I haven't seen many of. I've seen you yelling your opinions and then telling us you are a realist so they are therefore true, but nothing resembling a fact.

what are you referring too.

your first paragraph is in lala land. There is no grounds for impeachment and no real offense found after a year of digging.

My first paragraph is a hypothetical provided your ranting was true. Since you were saying you were being a realist I just responded that way. I, personally, don't believe a word you've said in this thread and I don't think Trump would start a world war to prevent his impeachment. So I'm not calling to actually invoke the 25th Amendment. I was just showing how your rants have checks against them from happening.

Also, the investigation isn't over. Hold your damn horses. Once the investigation is over THEN talk about what has been found against Trump or not. Until then, you are just being a distraction and are likely trying to derail a federal investigation.

my opinion is that any attempts that have merit would be met with force by the potus using any means necessary.

I know, and if he did that we could invoke the 25th Amendment and forcibly remove him from office. Though if 2/3rds of the Senate voted to impeach him, that probably wouldn't be necessary anyways since he wouldn't have legal control of the military anymore. He wouldn't be able to start any wars whatsoever and any military that sided with him would be traitors to the Constitution.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll
Well does not make me think the man is unstable but that he is not following the New world order agenda that both parties are up to their necks in. It does not take a far stretch of the imagination to see that both Democrat and Republican do nothings hate this president. Now we have a transparent president who is trying to accomplish what he promised and it stirs up the NWO hornets. Europe is flooded with immigrants and they now have problems they can't handle. The same is being tried in this country but the President sent the military to the border. Good move in my opinion. We have a spiraling debt and the do nothings in congress just go on as if business as usual. This President is calling out China on unfair trade practices. Again stirs up the NWO hornets and he gets attacked. Everything he has done is in the best interest of this country. It is sad. We had eight years of a communist trained Manchurian candidate and not one word about his shady past ever brought up by this leftist communist media. Not hard to figure out why!! Now we have a patriot and you can now see they scream like banshees. More than obvious. Think put down your KUM BA YA and think logically.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join