It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time to fire Mueller, Rosenstein, Sessions...

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Sounds ?i me Gannon is trying to bring the hammer of the Armageddon on trumps head.
This is the worst advice ever.
Plus and more important.
How do you unring a bell?

This would look like the ultimate obstruction of justice especially because people have already been tried and jailed or are awaiting trial. And even more importantly several people have already plead guilty. It's part of the court records already.

I'm suddenly wondering what Bannons true motive may be here.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

If you think i am any more of a trump supporter than any other then you are wrong.

I am a real lifer.

Meaning i believe in and operate in the real world where the parameters are always changing.

At this current time we have subverted our constitution and laws to a point of degradation.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Honestly though sessions recuse should end and he should be reviewing the info now since the investigation scope has changed.

Election fraud investigation was not part of the recuse.

That falls under the DOJ.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky

If it does not make sense then reread.

I will give you the short version.

YOU AND WHAT ARMY COULD REMOVE THE PRESIDENT AT THIS POINT?

It's not a matter of reading comprehension. It's a matter of your post being illogical and, well, extremely stupid.

An army is not needed to remove a president. Only for him to be impeached.

If that occurs, are you and your buddies going to take up arms and start a civil war? Or perhaps you are going to start WW3 with some other countries?

I'm just wondering because I hear/read people saying similar things and it seems to be empty rhetoric from morons. Are you so pro-Trump that you are willing to kill your fellow Americans over him, or are you just talking out of your ass?

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   

If you think i am any more of a trump supporter than any other then you are wrong.

I am a real lifer.

Meaning i believe in and operate in the real world where the parameters are always changing.

At this current time we have subverted our constitution and laws to a point of degradation.

Sure. From where I stand, by reading what you have posted, you live in some fantasy world where it is reasonable to start a civil war over a damned politician.

Talk about being brainwashed.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Ok the stupid guy has another question.

HOW WILL YOU REMOVE A SITTING PRESIDENT?

IMPEACHMENT is a joke and is not the same as removal and in this case will be met with ww3.

Case in point bill clinton was never removed.

What is the end goal here since the potus is now dug in?

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   

IMPEACHMENT is a joke and is not the same as removal and in this case will be met with ww3.

Regardless of what happens within the States if Trump is removed, I HIGHLY doubt that the rest of the world will take up arms and fight a world war over it. You are being WAY too melodramatic right now.
edit on 12-4-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

Great. I can just imagine how this will go.

Again, the only legal avenue is impeachment.

That is your opinion, but that is the only legal means to remove a president there is.

And who is going to start this war? You? Your friends?

Please enlighten me.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

I am a real lifer.

Sure. From where I stand, by reading what you have posted, you live in some fantasy world where it is reasonable to start a civil war over a damned politician.

Talk about being brainwashed.

You are skirting the point being made by a stupid poster.

You conflate your opinion of me and the real world facts that are in front of us as a nation.

Why deny the facts i have brought forth.

We have currently as we type a sitting president evaluating whether of not to bomb another country and the public is going along with it.

This is unconstitutional on it's face because the real talk in a real republic would be the president deciding whether or not to bring the case for military action to the congressional floor.

Now last year at this time the republic said nothing as we took military action against syria. That shows clearly we are way beyond the constitution and that no bs impeachment will remove this potus and all attempts at this point are just msm garbage. The time has passed to make right any crimes done during the election.

However this post is likely too stupid for you to contemplate so carry on.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Regardless of what happens within the States if Trump is removed, I HIGHLY doubt that the rest of the world will take up arms and fight a world war over it. You are being WAY too melodramatic right now.

lolers

The rest of the world can just sit there as they get bombed into oblivion.

Then it would just be a slaughter and not a war.

The nwo could never fantasize such as you just posted.

I am not speaking on my personal feelings here when i ask the question how will anyone other than death remove this president at this point?

IMPEACHMENT does not remove him.

Short of a military coup or death mueller is powerless and just msm food.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   

You conflate your opinion of me and the real world facts that are in front of us as a nation. Why deny the facts i have brought forth.

I'm only interested in two very specific points you made or questions you asked.

The president can only be removed from office through impeachment.

And why will you not answer who is going to start this war?

This is unconstitutional on it's face because the real talk in a real republic would be the president deciding whether or not to bring the case for military action to the congressional floor. Now last year at this time the republic said nothing as we took military action against syria. That shows clearly we are way beyond the constitution and that no bs impeachment will remove this potus and all attempts at this point are just msm garbage. The time has passed to make right any crimes done during the election.

That has nothing to do with what I said or asked.

Who is going to start this war you speak of?

However this post is likely too stupid for you to contemplate so carry on.

It does appear that you are continuing along the theme of idiotic deflection.

Answer the question, please. I am not interested in the rest of your absurdities.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Great. I can just imagine how this will go.

Again, the only legal avenue is impeachment.

That is your opinion, but that is the only legal means to remove a president there is.

And who is going to start this war? You? Your friends?

Please enlighten me.

The ones to start the war would be the dems trying to push us over a cliff through bitterness of election results.

The potus is dug in now and will react to any such serious removal efforts with extreme distraction via force.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   

The president can only be removed from office through impeachment. And why will you not answer who is going to start this war?

You are twirling in silly circles now.

Impeachment will not remove him. Case in point BILL CLINTON.

Starting a war is the easy part and could be easily done by trump if threatened. If you would simply look around you would see just how close we are right now to war and the potus is not gonna ask for congressional permission to start dropping bombs.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   

The ones to start the war would be the dems trying to push us over a cliff through bitterness of election results.

What does that have to do with impeachment? If he were to be impeached, it would have to be on a bi-partisan level with the Republicans in agreement. The Republicans control congress, you know.

If this was meant to be a deflection, it was piss poor.

You're not making much sense.

The potus is dug in now and will react to any such serious removal efforts with extreme distraction via force.

So he is going to try to subvert a legal, constitutional process by use of force?

Damn. You do not think this stuff through before you post, do you?

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Impeachment will not remove him. Case in point BILL CLINTON.

Clinton was not fully impeached. Your example is ridiculous. He would have been removed, but there were not enough votes to do so. That does not mean it cannot happen in this case.

Starting a war is the easy part and could be easily done by trump if threatened. If you would simply look around you would see just how close we are right now to war and the potus is not gonna ask for congressional permission to start dropping bombs.

I am more concerned about you and others that are threatening to start a civil war over a damn politician.

In fact, such threats should be taken seriously as you have now positioned yourself as a potential anti-American extremist.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   

HOW CAN ANYONE REMOVE TRUMP NOW?
impeachment does not get him out of office.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I think it time to stop pretending that Mueller gives any care to what any of you think.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Impeachment does remove him from office if the proper amount of votes are cast to do so.

Your position is highly illogical, unless you are ignorant of the impeachment process. In that case, it would explain your position.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Impeachment in and of itself does not remove a president from office.

I suggest you familiarize yourself with the process (outlined in the COnstitution) for removing a president from office (which occurs in the Senate), and which is preceded by impeachment (which occurs in the House).

Impeachment and Removal

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Funny stuff Mike Pompeo just invoked the kindergarten principle when asked about seeking congressional approval to bomb other countries.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join