It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumpet Sounds Recorded In Hawaii On April 3, 2018

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Those with a background in audio production will hear a lot of familiar sounds. With very little training you could pirate and torrent your way to these sounds for free on a computer. Then you could point the camera out a window, turn the volume up on some speakers, press a few keys on a keyboard and presto.

There is an enormous amount of audio software developed to further enhance cinematic scores and sound FX, and those with a keen ear will hear those kinds of sounds in these videos.

These two would be a good "apocalyptic sounds of the universe" starter kit.

Rise And Hit - The ultimate action instrument for white-knuckle, cinematic build-ups with an exclusive set of sampled sounds.

Thrill - A performance instrument for playing spine-chilling atmospheres, clusters, and hybrid textures – in real time.

Probably a good idea to not be so gullible...

edit on 10-4-2018 by MarkOfTheV because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Yikes...

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
As long as there is man and machinery you'll have these sounds. Sounds can travel some distant from the original source and in doing so people can't reconcile it with their surroundings. The majority of those sounds sound like railway carriages screeching over points. Now if you live nowhere near a railway you automatically dismiss this as the origin.
I posted before, I myself had to deal with a sound emanating from high pressure pumps. You couldn't even stand near the pumps when they were turned on. The pumps were in a valley but the problem was in towns and villages 5 miles away. People kept hearing a high pitched whine, nothing like the original pump noise. It took years to trace the origin as the pumps were only turned on intermittently.
But the strange bit was nobody could hear anything in between the source and the towns etc experiencing the noise. People do not realise how far sound travels.
These noises can be anything, engineering factories etc..

The things you speak of are generally from large operations that don't move around, so would not suddenly occur once somewhere and Hawaii? Don't think they have a train.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

Thanks for my post?

Its a depressing post! I mean, think about it..........if Jesus did return with Angels sounding Trumpets, who'd believe it?
If people were scared..........he'd be sued. Any video's of his arrival would be discounted as CGI!

Of course, come to think of it...........not many believed Him the first time around, so He would think nothing much has changed........kinda sad for Him really.

No not sad for him, second time around he is not coming to suffer or die. Sad for those of us who have our eyes closed and won't listen.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   

These "trumpet" sounds have been going on for awhile now. You have to wonder why the national media hasn't inquired or reported about these sounds. Government scientists haven't given us an official explanation for these noises. You can probably bet your last dollar the government has monitored these noises in secret. If it's natural it should be alarming since these sounds haven't been heard in the past. If they've been heard in the past, they sure weren't heard or reported as much as they are today.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: MarkOfTheV

Probably a good idea to not be so gullible...

Then again just because something can be faked does not make it fake.
Common sense says if a Family out in the woods in a cabin hears this at 3 AM it is probably not kids faking a video.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
You have to wonder why the national media hasn't inquired or reported about these sounds.

That would suggest that they inevitably turn out to be nothing. Machinery, train whistles, whatever.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

So you are relying on the testimony of one person. How many are possibly legit and how many are copycats in the interest of a few hundred extra subscribers on youtube.

If there was really mysterious sounds going on in the sky, you'd have reports from MILLIONS.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

You have to wonder why the national media hasn't inquired or reported about these sounds.

That would suggest that they inevitably turn out to be nothing. Machinery, train whistles, whatever.

Devil's Train!

edit on 4 10 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarkOfTheV

So you are relying on the testimony of one person. How many are possibly legit and how many are copycats in the interest of a few hundred extra subscribers on youtube.

If there was really mysterious sounds going on in the sky, you'd have reports from MILLIONS.

My wife and I had the experience also in 2012 or 13

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   

These "trumpet" sounds have been going on for awhile now. You have to wonder why the national media hasn't inquired or reported about these sounds. Government scientists haven't given us an official explanation for these noises. You can probably bet your last dollar the government has monitored these noises in secret. If it's natural it should be alarming since these sounds haven't been heard in the past. If they've been heard in the past, they sure weren't heard or reported as much as they are today.

I think certain people understand what will happen as our magnetic field continues to weaken..

weak magnetic field

Earth's magnetic field weakening 10 times faster

While changes in magnetic field strength are part of this normal flipping cycle, data from Swarm have shown the field is starting to weaken faster than in the past. Previously, researchers estimated the field was weakening about 5 percent per century, but the new data revealed the field is actually weakening at 5 percent per decade, or 10 times faster than thought. As such, rather than the full flip occurring in about 2,000 years, as was predicted, the new data suggest it could happen sooner.

The Swarm satellites not only pick up signals coming from the Earth's magnetic field, but also from its core, mantle, crust and oceans. Scientists at the ESA hope to use the data to make navigation systems that rely on the magnetic field, such as aircraft instruments, more accurate, improve earthquake predictions and pinpoint areas below the planet's surface that are rich in natural resources. Scientists think fluctuations in the magnetic field could help identify where continental plates are shifting and help predict earthquakes.

and now we come full circle with magnetic field plasma sky sounds and plate tectonics
edit on 10-4-2018 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Yes! Thank you for those links, I hope people will listen to the second one.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

Yes! Thank you for those links, I hope people will listen to the second one.

who played instruments from every direction for me?

so the only thing I could do was look up?

Right when Earths magnetic field was going nuts...

who?

I can make a guitar sound in computer software, but surely guitars exist? What is your logic?
your logic must include several people in this thread are liars.

I have a unique perspective on this as I did all the same logic you are doing, but I was proven wrong anyway..

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   

And thanks for YOUR post!

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Dude... here are your own words...

The sound came in and went out like you described I would hear it for maybe 3 minutes at a time.(30 minutes total I would say) I started imagining it was a drone circling the house haha. I was half asleep watching some youtube video at 2am or so. but the sound stayed and kept almost going into that weird metal sound that I thought was faked. Kind of a sound you would hear in a movie when something HUGE was happening...

You specifically admit to being zonked out in front of youtube in the middle of the night hearing sounds that are reminiscent of a movie.

Yeah... sounds like a credible testimony that holds up to scrutiny and we're definitely gonna take your word for it.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Well, let us add some "doom" talk to this discussion:

Unrest in the Middle East, an imminent strike on Syria by the US and Russia threatening to shoot down planes or sink ships in retaliation. Strange "trumpet" like sounds heard around the world, some fake, some mysterious. What if the conflit in Syria starts WW3...Armageddon? End Times?

'GET READY RUSSIA!' Donald Trump warns Putin his missiles are coming ‘fast and smart’ after Russia vowed to bomb US sites if it strikes Assad Russia's ambassador to Lebanon insisted Russia would strike back against any military action taken by US President Trump

www.thesun.co.uk...
edit on 4/11/2018 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Getting to this one late but wanted to add that I've never personally heard any sky-noises and can't say if all or any of them are real or fake. I am likely to believe some of them are real. The world is a mysterious place for sure! I also wanted to mention that I think it's cool that these supposed noises were heard, then there was an earthquake (or two), then the volcano let loose!

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarkOfTheV

I experienced a noise so loud it made me duck. I was on a playground with at least 8 classrooms of children and maybe 3-5 other teachers/aides.

It sounded like a ship horn, I literally thought something was going to be crashing into us. The ground never shook.

When I stood up and looked around to gage other people’s reactions, I was shocked to see only one other person (student) was also crouched over with his hands covering his ears.

He looked at me like what was that, and I just shrugged my shoulders and smiled so he wouldn’t continue to be alarmed.

I was afraid for awhile after that the ground might open up there so I would inspect it everyday after that.

This is real, and imo a warning of sorts.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join