It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumpet Sounds Recorded In Hawaii On April 3, 2018

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
a reply to: Reverbs

Great post...thanks!

here is my original telling of the event:

The sound came in and went out like you described I would hear it for maybe 3 minutes at a time.(30 minutes total I would say) I started imagining it was a drone circling the house haha. I was half asleep watching some youtube video at 2am or so.
but the sound stayed and kept almost going into that weird metal sound that I thought was faked. Kind of a sound you would hear in a movie when something HUGE was happening...

I didn't post this before now because I actually had the idea to record the sound, but I have no sound recording devices and no cell phone either actually. I didn't want to sound like a liar.

I can't begin to guess what this sound was or is. It sounded umm supernatural. Like a sound you would hear while meditating... Or crossing through dimensions... or something weird like that...

I posted it March 16th 2012.. the video was uploaded like march 18th or 19th so it proves I wasnt trying to link the two after the fact..
I established the exact time and date publicly first.

Later I found the video and it didnt click right away, but sometime later I was like wait... that was around the same time I heard weird ass sky sounds wasnt it? in my memory it was like the same week, but I went back to my old post saw i had given an exact time and watched the video again

dude..

haha.

ETA. My original post is now edited to show supporting evidence..

1) The links to magnetic field strength and its fast changing..

2)plasma used as a speaker and its following of magnetic field

3)plasma tubes in the ionosphere following magnetosphere of earth

4)an event that violently shook magnetosphere when I heard sky sounds

I think I make a good hypothesis..
wonder how to test it?
edit on 10-4-2018 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   
The sound of passing traffic, complete with the Doppler Effect.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   
As long as there is man and machinery you'll have these sounds. Sounds can travel some distant from the original source and in doing so people can't reconcile it with their surroundings. The majority of those sounds sound like railway carriages screeching over points. Now if you live nowhere near a railway you automatically dismiss this as the origin.
I posted before, I myself had to deal with a sound emanating from high pressure pumps. You couldn't even stand near the pumps when they were turned on. The pumps were in a valley but the problem was in towns and villages 5 miles away. People kept hearing a high pitched whine, nothing like the original pump noise. It took years to trace the origin as the pumps were only turned on intermittently.
But the strange bit was nobody could hear anything in between the source and the towns etc experiencing the noise. People do not realise how far sound travels.
These noises can be anything, engineering factories etc..

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

maybe mach 6 or 7 splitting molecules.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Hate to telll ya', but some ATS joker actually analyzed the sounds starting with the ones reported 5 years ago from Ukraine and discovered they're all identical............they're just copied and spoofed up on a Youtube Video.

So......just as all photos of UFO's are dismissed as the product of CGI, the strange earth and sky sounds are all dismissed as copies of previously recorded sounds that are layered into a video as background noise.

Today, nothing is real..........its all fake!

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Probably so...people craving notoriety on YouTube, by posting crap. It's the sign of the times I guess. Thanks for your post!

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Good points...thanks!

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

Hate to telll ya', but some ATS joker actually analyzed the sounds starting with the ones reported 5 years ago from Ukraine and discovered they're all identical............they're just copied and spoofed up on a Youtube Video.

So......just as all photos of UFO's are dismissed as the product of CGI, the strange earth and sky sounds are all dismissed as copies of previously recorded sounds that are layered into a video as background noise.

Today, nothing is real..........its all fake!

I was part of that research on ATS... It was longer than 5 years ago you goose. Ukraine was 2011. You could tell the audio in videos were identical from the bird chirping noises..

then I heard the sounds myself live in 3d reality 6 years ago.

just because some kid somewhere lied doesnt mean now my reality didnt happen. I was in your same boat 7 years ago until it happened to me.

Hundreds of long standing ATSers have reported the same.

maybe you will hear it one day?

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Thanks for my post?

Its a depressing post! I mean, think about it..........if Jesus did return with Angels sounding Trumpets, who'd believe it?
If people were scared..........he'd be sued. Any video's of his arrival would be discounted as CGI!

Of course, come to think of it...........not many believed Him the first time around, so He would think nothing much has changed........kinda sad for Him really.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   

5 years, whatever.

And thanks for relating your "reality" experience, but ..........in case you missed it..........all eyewitness accounts are discounted as either hoax or misperception or...............SWAMP GAS!

And therein lies the total death of the reporting of UFO sightings.......yea, they're still reported, but they don't get "reported" by the MSM because..........no one believes first hand eyewitness accounts.......unless they're from Stormy Daniels, but..............whatever.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

you are not able to focus.
and no its almost 7 years ago, not 5.
I was one of the people mapping the audio together and compiling a list of hoax videos..

its funny because you are almost talking about me as somone who proved it fake though it was another atser actually but I helped..

so you are basically using some of my work to disprove this eventhough im telling you its not just in youtube videos lol..

It's very surreal feeling.

whats my motivation to prove these are fake and later come back and apologize to ATS for being wrong? I felt like a jack azz.

no one believes first hand reports? so if you hear thunder and tell me you did then it didnt happen?

people don't trust msm or youtube or eye witness accounts but im nit discussing people. Im discussing strange sky sounds, and you wondered off into conspiracy land.

if your point is my experience proves nothing to you ok thats exactly right..

you had to be there

haha.

just for fun it sounded something like this video:

skip to like 1:15

it came in and out and it was more warbly and went in to the metalic sound as well.. but sort of similar.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven
Just a thought, but if the sounds are coming from some "Godly/Heavenly" origin... you'd think the sounds would be more intelligent, like they were produced in God's awesome recording studio. Not like the sounds from the movie soundtracks playing in the background of the videos in the OP... I mean, the ominous and very real sounds recorded around the globe....

Yeah, the sounds we heard weren't the war of the world's sound track.
edit on 10-4-2018 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

The last clip in the second video is close to what me and my family heard.

that last one is closer to what I heard aswell actually.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   

What we heard was similar. It was higher pitched though.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   

YES! 👍

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Actually........my writing style is just not very good. Most of what I said is "tongue in cheek".
"Im discussing strange sky sounds, and you wondered off into conspiracy land."
No, I live in and write from the space of having wandered off into total frustration. Frustration over the fact that even if I did see a UFO, or hear the trumpet sounds............what's the point of telling anyone about it. People seem, of late, to have been conditioned to disbelieve anything anyone else reports as first hand experience. Its ushered in a new age of total lack of any curiosity! Its entirely undermined critical examination of reports, except perhaps by the poor lonely guy, Peter Davenport I think, who reports on C2C from the UFO Reporting Center where they try to track similar eyewitness accounts across the US to determine patterns.

FWIW, there's some report out there that purports to be a scientific explanation for the Trumpet sounds and it has to do with interaction between earth crustal shifts and the upper atmosphere, i.e., its some kind of "vibrational" resonance thing going on.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Maybe it's the sound made when the round Earth is flattening out...

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I said this before, but sometimes you'll get those kinds of sounds as a result of wind blowing against a tight strap or cable that causes it to vibrate along with whatever it's attached to. I've heard it on tents using flat straps. Not that this is what people are hearing. These sound like reverberating motorcycle noise or a truck Jake braking.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

FWIW, there's some report out there that purports to be a scientific explanation for the Trumpet sounds and it has to do with interaction between earth crustal shifts and the upper atmosphere, i.e., its some kind of "vibrational" resonance thing going on.

yes that's one theory, but that just proves the bible right as an allegory.. since its when the trumpets really sound loud earthquakes destroy the world.. in other words the bibke would just be ananthropomorphization of nature lol.. (hurt my brain to spell that haha)

sorry for missing the sarcasm.

my theory is on page one. I have a very valid reason for believing it too.. and actually its also a resonance thing but its ionosphere to sky, not crust to sky. Either way its basically the same.

Here is where we differ. I'm not waiting for other people approval.. Like its only true if the puppet masters at CNN say it? No I live my own life. I do my own research. This is my world.

so I have to go by evidence not what people think of evidence. Luckily for me I have strange sky sounds and a silent black triangle at very close range like 200-300 feet right on top of me so I don't have to try and wade through public opinion and #ty youtube videos.. the ufo part i think was usa craft.. but thats beside the point I now know stories of people seeing black triangles are some true, even though many if not all the videos are faked.

Again I live my life by my own authority. I don't look up to anyone.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

The last clip in the second video is close to what me and my family heard.

that last one is closer to what I heard aswell actually.

You guys have obviously been targeted with the Voice of God weapon.

hehe...

ETA: with strange sounds instead of spoken word, of course!

edit on 4705x6747America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago4 by six67seven because: addition

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join