It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumpet Sounds Recorded In Hawaii On April 3, 2018

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Interesting video capture of a strange sound in the skys above Hawaii, that certainly sounds like a trumpet. I'm a Christian, but I doubt that these weird sounds are from a Shofar, being blown by angels warning us of the end times and the second coming of Jesus. As most of us already know, these sounds have been recorded worldwide for a number of years and there is still a lot of uncertainty on their origin. The uploader of this video clip stated the following:

"Unusual and unexplained noises are recorded in various locations around the world from time to time," Snippins News added. While the specific origins of all such sounds may not yet be known, most scientific research points to natural causes such as tidal waves, methane explosions, underground earthquakes, or shifting sand dunes as explanations for these aural phenomena."

pjmedia.com...

Seems like a rational explanation to me, but the sound recorded on this video clip, sounds remarkably similar to the "trumpet" sounds heard all over the world. Perhaps the explanation isn't as clear as we think it is. So far, all we have is a lot of speculation, but no real evidence on what is causing these mysterious sounds.

Video clip posted on April 3, 2018:

Video of a compilation of similar sounds from 2016-2017:

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Same sounds as all the other videos. I've heard sky sounds but they weren't like that.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
I'm a Christian, but I doubt that these weird sounds are from a Shofar, being blown by angels warning us of the end times and the second coming of Jesus.

Yes, you should doubt. The trumpet sounds in Revelation are markers dividing up the vision for John's benefit. There is no suggestion that the people of the world would be able to hear them.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   

The last clip in the second video is close to what me and my family heard.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Interesting. I highly doubt these sounds are from anything significant. "God" is welcome to prove me wrong on this.
edit on 10-4-2018 by WarPig1939 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Just a thought, but if the sounds are coming from some "Godly/Heavenly" origin... you'd think the sounds would be more intelligent, like they were produced in God's awesome recording studio. Not like the sounds from the movie soundtracks playing in the background of the videos in the OP... I mean, the ominous and very real sounds recorded around the globe....

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven
you'd think the sounds would be more intelligent, like they were produced in God's awesome recording studio.

LOL

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   
The one that says 2017? That sounds pretty much the same to me just more distant.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   
The Apocalypse is always happening or about to happen on Youtube.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: SR1TX
The Apocalypse is always happening or about to happen on Youtube.

I know right?! If it appears on youtube, it must be true and we should all get ready for the end of the world which is in 5,000,000 years give or take depending if we don't blow ourselves or the planet up before then....

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I am seriously suspecting that people are playing each orher's "sky sounds" and making these videos as if the sounds are happening right then. For all we know, there is only one set of sounds that every video has used. Because they sound remarkably similar. Has anyone done an analysis of two or more videos to see if they are the same recording?

And I wish people would stop calling them "trumpet sounds." Who has ever heard a trumpet sound like this? No one. Even a trumpet playing multiphonics techniques is not going to sound like this. The closest thing to a trumpet is the low rumbling pitch of that first set of sounds, but that sounds most like a bass trombone or tuba. Over the top of that sound is something akin to grinding metal.

And then that sound is always followed by a mechanical-sounding "ahhhhhhh." By mechanical, I mean what a human chorus might sound like on the "voice" setting of a synthesizer.

Small point, doesn't matter, but I'm a wind musician and it's a pet peeve. Thanks for indulging my rant.

Anyway: I think it's fake. One person's sounds used over and over by different people.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: WarPig1939

Sky Trumpets are a real phenomena. They've been recorded sporadically for many years. What's at question is the source & interpretation. I've never read Revelations much, so I don't have any real opinion if the trumpets are supposed to be real or not.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven
Just a thought, but if the sounds are coming from some "Godly/Heavenly" origin... you'd think the sounds would be more intelligent, like they were produced in God's awesome recording studio. Not like the sounds from the movie soundtracks playing in the background of the videos in the OP... I mean, the ominous and very real sounds recorded around the globe....

They're real..

I heard them too after helping prove on ATS some of the youtube videos were faked so I was pretty satisfied this was a hoax and then eF you reverbs here is your sky sounds..

my best theory is the plasma tubes that surround the earth that are pushed on by solar winds and can vary in altitude because of this bouncing back.. Plasma can be used like a sky speaker so to me thats my best guess as when I heard the sky sounds the exact time was some of the weirdest magnetopause behavior Ive ever seen..

Its a very real phenomenon whatever is causing it..

as our magnetic field continues to weaken in preparation for a magnetic pole reversal, as magnetic north accelerates in its displacement I expect these sky sounds to become more common.

magnetic field changing rapidly

so I heard the sounds and somone posted on ATS about it which caused me to go back and think when exactly to the hour was it? I did and posted about it.. Then a few weeks later i came across a video.. the video is talking about the EXACT time I heard the sky sounds...

here is the video...

edit on 10-4-2018 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Artificial telepathy/electronic harrasment blocking sounds when pressure waves are introduced.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Bet it's the sound of air being pushed through underground caverns by water .

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   
war of the worlds reboot

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   
If you have the ability to re create some of the things from the bible just think of the things you could convince someone to do.

Think of the things we have read about or already have and the things that could be done with them. Projecting sounds or voices into someones head. Using lasers to make a burning bush. Making trumpet sounds in the sky. At the very least you could probably convince someone to do anything you directed them to do. Depending on how good your technology is you could probably convince entire countries to do your bidding.

I would bet with our current level of technology we could convince some isolated groups of zealots to do some pretty radical things in the name of their own gods.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Great post...thanks!

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: iwanttobelieve70

I think that was actually a plan in Iraq using HAARP, that was not followed through with. It would be the same concept as I mentioned above..

here is this from wired:

the voice of god weapon returns

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

I think people who hear these sounds aren't wind musicians and are just generalizing what it sounds like to them. I agree with you that some of these sounds have been faked, but certainly not all of them. That's why I love ATS...post a thread on a strange subject and let everyone come together to figure out a plausible explanation. Like I stated, there have been MANY theories, but no "concrete" evidence on what is definitively causing these sounds. As far as I'm concerned, it's still a mystery. Thanks for your reponse.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join