It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Immigration Truth

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I will keep this simple and just try to give you an unseen look at the spiritual powers behind immigration.

As humans we are connected to both the animal and plant kingdoms.

When we travel into other countries and hunt and fish we are dipping into the spiritual energy of that countries people.

Simply put the animals we come into contact with by way of hunting and fishing are attaching energy to ourselves.

Therefore when we come home the persons spirit energy is now with us and soon their body will follow by way of immigration.

This is the real reason for the human migration.

This is how a border wall will fail in one form or another unless this aspect is dealt with.

If we shut down the immigration pathways and yet keep on harvesting energy through hunting and fishing trips then mother nature will correct herself B.A.M.N..

There is some anecdotal proof in this if you look at such fenced in countries like North Korea and such.

They can remain closed off to the world simply because the luxury trips for sport do not exist and therefore the need for immigration pathways do not exist.

I get it that this seems unlikely and crazy because i speak of things unseen but if anyone is truly interested in fixing problems then they will explore all options.

Perhaps though i should just take Jesus advice in that if they do not believe in earthly things then they will not believe in heavenly things.

However now you have heard truth.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

I get it that this seems unlikely and crazy because i speak of things unseen but if anyone is truly interested in fixing problems then they will explore all options.

fixing problems?

Shouldn't a problem first be highlighted and recognized before working on a solution?

When we travel into other countries and hunt and fish we are dipping into the spiritual energy of that countries people. Simply put the animals we come into contact with by way of hunting and fishing are attaching energy to ourselves. Therefore when we come home the persons spirit energy is now with us and soon their body will follow by way of immigration. This is the real reason for the human migration.

I think borders are just for our physical being, our spiritual side cares not for imaginary lines on a map.

edit on 10-4-2018 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   
The real immigration truth is that the Powers that Be are attempting to destroy Western culture using immigration of incompatible cultures. This is happening in the U.S. and in Europe.

The goal is to destroy the social and economic structures of Western nations so they can create instability and provide the One World Government solution.

Maybe there is a spiritual component as well, but the reality is Western people won’t accept world governance with an intact culture and strong economy.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   
The elite in the USA are playing an electric universe game of world wide tag.

Just as other members are pointing out it is destroying us from within because after the tag they give not one squirt of piss for their latest conquest simply because they know not what they do.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   
There is a danger in my posting such information here and that is if much negativity is railed against this it very well could end up being an earth shaking thread.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   

What has this to do with Jesus

Anyway, it's your truth, certainly not mine

Assumption and belief

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Lolers

Anyway i am not here to bash every gamer out there and i do have a simple solution that can help.

If you go on one of these fun trips always include a day or two of bird hunting.

It is better to fly than to sneak across the border.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky
There is a danger in my posting such information here and that is if much negativity is railed against this it very well could end up being an earth shaking thread.

Ummm...I upgrade my negativity quotient 300%...and challenge the thread to shake...

Not seeing any shaking...I concur that your premise is deeply flawed...

But do carry on...it's entertaining...

YouSir

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Super lolers

So possible the universe has it's own time schedule other than murry time.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   

In this book you'll find illustrations of spirit paths left by humans and other animals. www.amazon.com... This fits with advanced trackers knowledge of spirit tracking.

You could be very close to the truth.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   

The elite in the USA are playing an electric universe game of world wide tag.

Just as other members are pointing out it is destroying us from within because after the tag they give not one squirt of piss for their latest conquest simply because they know not what they do.

huh?

I call delusions of grandeur until you clarify what the hell this thread is about.

Danger in posting information?

Well you are safe, vague nonsense that really only makes full sense to you is nothing to be worried about.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   

I disagree, the host/parasite connection is the only link we need concern ourselves with.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Super lolers

So possible the universe has it's own time schedule other than murry time.

Ummm...actually...all joking aside...I can't attest to your claims...however I will state with all seriousness...
There is a...place of power...on my land...or rather the land that my taxes say I claim during my sojourn here...

This small spot of turf is very powerful...there is an upwelling of energy from this point that is matched by a down welling of energy from the sky...these forces are clockwise and counter clockwise...I sit on that spot and watch storm clouds circle it...

I feel the power mainly in my abdomen and my head...I can only sit in meditation there for a few brief seconds...it's simply too overpowering...

Make of that what you will...

YouSir

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Trumpet sounds in Hawaii

oh noes

mocking and doubting in 3.2.1...

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Borders were created because people don't get along. Tribal wars, and all that stuff. You know.

If anything, we need more borders now more than ever. Open borders have proven this.

shoot me, I don't care.

Unless your tribe and my tribe think the same, we will never get along. Multiculturalism is a hoax. It is segregated monocultures existing within a legally defined and enforced context only.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

When we travel into other countries and hunt and fish we are dipping into the spiritual energy of that countries people.

If I'm reading the OP right, it was my honeymoon/fishing trip to Mexico 30 years ago that kicked all this off.

My bad.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   
So are you a doctor or a judge?

Do i get pills or a sentence?

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
The real immigration truth is that the Powers that Be are attempting to destroy Western culture using immigration of incompatible cultures. This is happening in the U.S. and in Europe.

The goal is to destroy the social and economic structures of Western nations so they can create instability and provide the One World Government solution.

Maybe there is a spiritual component as well, but the reality is Western people won’t accept world governance with an intact culture and strong economy.

Drop dead spot on correct!
And...............its working! They've been at it since at least the 1965 Immigration Reform Act drawn up by Teddy Kennedy and company.

And the truth about immigration? Can you handle the truth? Living in South West Texas I can tell you the truth of open borders immigration...................the whole area, every town, resembles a filthy Mexican bus station and you can't eat at a restaurant without fear of "Tourista", and God forbid you use the utterly filthy restrooms because you might just get the crabs........although my wife reports that the women avoid that by "hovering" while taking their dumps such that there's crap all over the toilet seats.

And therein lies the truth of Immigration.........hope I didn't spoil anyone's lunch.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: InhaleExhale

If I'm reading the OP right, it was my honeymoon/fishing trip to Mexico 30 years ago that kicked all this off.

My bad.

That's my understanding of this OP. Odd isn't it. This whole mess is your fault for traveling to Mexico 30 years ago for your honeymoon, but..............I lived overseas and in Italy and France. How come it is when I walk down an American street I don't get to see loads of Sophia Loren, or Brigit Bardot?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join