It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Cancels South America Trip

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: Sillyolme

And you should see the OPSEC violations on Facebook. I watched posts this morning that included callsigns, tail numbers, and for the six tankers on a round robin, where they were meeting their receivers. For the other tankers, it included the callsign of the fighters they were dragging, and their Eta into the UK.

From a thread here on ATS -

The Right Scoop

BREAKING: Satellite images show Russian naval ships on the move; Mattis says US ‘ready’ to strike…

Either Russia is taking up defensive positions or they are getting them out of the way in case the US strikes the port itself. My guess is the former, which means this could get ugly. Meanwhile Mattis says he’s still reviewing intel but he’s ready to strike at the president’s call:

edit on 11-4-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

It's all posturing. Two more B-52s left today, and half of the F-15Es in the UK departed back to the US. Something might still happen, but it's not going to blow out of control IMO.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   

It's all posturing. Two more B-52s left today, and half of the F-15Es in the UK departed back to the US. Something might still happen, but it's not going to blow out of control IMO.

British / US media is reporting PM May had ordered their subs to mvoe within missile striking distance of Syria. She has not decided to join an attack (if one happens). Just moving assets into place. She has a meeting tomorrow night regarding that topic.

Also I am seeing unconfirmed reports that Syria has begun moving its military assets to locations where Russians are based (intermixing).

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   

If we were going to launch an attack, they'd launch it, not announce days ahead of time and then wait and let everything get moved out of the target area. I've never seen the US announce they were doing something and then sit and wait for days before doing it. The only reason to do that would be a symbolic, "look, we did something" gesture.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   

If we were going to launch an attack, they'd launch it, not announce days ahead of time and then wait and let everything get moved out of the target area. I've never seen the US announce they were doing something and then sit and wait for days before doing it. The only reason to do that would be a symbolic, "look, we did something" gesture.

Not to mention it completely runs in the opposite direction of what Trump has stated. Dont telegraph our moves to the other side. Something about this whole thing is weird.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Calm down
Drink some tea
Change the station

WWIII
Isn't scheduled for tomorrow

It's for next saturday, at 2.15

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Not to mention it completely runs in the opposite direction of what Trump has stated. Dont telegraph our moves to the other side. Something about this whole thing is weird.

"Why do we keep broadcasting when we are going to attack Syria. Why can't we just be quiet and, if we attack at all, catch them by surprise?" - Donald J Trump, Tweet 29.08.13

I think you'll find Mr trump has the attention span of a goldfish.

Not a good attribute for the leader of the free world.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: PheonixReborn

"Why do we keep broadcasting when we are going to attack Syria. Why can't we just be quiet and, if we attack at all, catch them by surprise?" - Donald J Trump, Tweet 29.08.13

and it was the spineless jelly fish Obama who drew the red line in the sand for using chemical weapons and not doing anything after they were used.

Syria and its current state is courtesy of Obama / Clinton / Kerry and Rice.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: PheonixReborn

and it was the spineless jelly fish Obama who drew the red line in the sand for using chemical weapons and not doing anything after they were used.

Syria and its current state is courtesy of Obama / Clinton / Kerry and Rice.

This is 'whataboutism' at its worst.

My post addressed Trump's statement from 2013 where he stated that military action should not be telegraphed in advance.

He then went on in 2018 to telegraph military action.

You decided to ignore that and deflect the point of my post to other people.

Why can you not just address the point I was making in my post?

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: PheonixReborn

From 2013? At least my argument is valid and up to date.

As a side note civilian flights over Syria have been rerouted. Airlines are rerouting flights to completely avoid their airspace.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join