It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Cancels South America Trip

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   
www.bbc.com...

You don't cancel a major trip like this if you're just planning on using harsh language.

Expect military intervention in Syria very soon and expect WWIII shortly after.

IMPORTANT: New (old) Standards Are Being Enforced (again) For New Threads
edit on Tue Apr 10 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: PheonixReborn

Yeah I am seeing people on twitter talking about US led airstrikes against Syria in the next 24 hours.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Don’t worry the people in charge are not that insane enough to risk a nuclear war, I’m guessing the American airforce may flatten a few Syrian airfields and industrial units just like President Trump has already done with no retaliation from Russia

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I think Pence will better serve us than Trump in dealing with South American countries. Of course, I expect that Trump will walk back on a lot of things Pence will say at the meetings.

I frankly wish we had almost anybody else dealing with Syria.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Russia and Syria are requesting that U.N. Inspectors visit the site of the alleged chemical attack.

www.gulf-times.com...

They swear it was not them. The inspectors will be able to determine who did it and what was used.

Edit to Add: This Russia/Syria request was made late last night, but no MSM outlets are reporting it. Media wants WAR. Especially CNN. The only time those bastards say something nice about President Trump is when it involves him potentially hitting Syria again. If CNN wants it, DONT DO IT.
edit on 4/10/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

CNN Wants war? Man you are so jaded you can't see straight. Media wants ratings however they can get them. You being a faux news follower should know and recognize that.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I really hate war.

Can’t we just write a sternly worded letter instead? Why do we need to be involved in Syria? How do we even know which horse to back?

I don’t know by whom, but we are being manipulated into this.

edit on 2018/4/10 by Metallicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: mzinga

CNN Wants war? Man you are so jaded you can't see straight. Media wants ratings however they can get them. You being a faux news follower should know and recognize that.

LOL. Yeah ratings no matter the expense including fanning the flames of conflict. Dead bodies? That's a bonus coverage too!

I'm not even a MSM follower and I know the media plays a large part in these conflicts. Power of opinion weighs heavily on foreign policy.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Mattis has also canceled his trip to Nevada.
Let's go to war!

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Trump should draw a red line in the Sand.

It worked for Obama!

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: mzinga

What better ratings than war?

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

There may be something planned, but whatever it is isn't particularly large. There are planned rotations going on right now that wouldn't be if they were planning something big.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   
None of this makes any sense

Isnt it clear as day these Syria events are false flags

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Pretty close to nighttime in Syria. Should know in the next few hours if anything is happening today or not. An opening salvo will not occur during the day.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Why am I not surprised he canceled it? He can’t even talk to reporters here in America or ever attend a roast. And after all his remarks about South American people I am pretty sure they would blast him worse than CNN. A real man would go and own what he says. Trump is no man, just a over sized boy that wants his kids meal.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
US will strike key Assad and possibly Iranian targets and may even try and take him out with one those cave system big bombs. Russia will do jack!

Assad is just another mad tin pot toss pot leader with a mini pecker. I am sure is wifey can testify to that.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite

US will strike key Assad and possibly Iranian targets and may even try and take him out with one those cave system big bombs. Russia will do jack!

Assad is just another mad tin pot toss pot leader with a mini pecker. I am sure is wifey can testify to that.

A cave system big bomb huh. Never heard of it but I believe you are thinking of the M.O.A.B.And he will strike Syria but not Iran. That would just be stupid. What would be the point in doing that? The US does not have the ability to sustain assets in the region to fight that war.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   
What did we do last year when there was a gas attack?

Did WW3 start then?

Stop for a minute and think, stop getting fearful.

ETA: The media is doing its job well if everyone is thinking punishment for Assad or fear of ww3.
edit on 10-4-2018 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   
he will do something because there is no choice, you should never make a line in the sand type statement without backing it up *cough* Obama *cough*.

So I expect we will air strike a couple locations, Russia will complain we will declare victory and the world will continue spinning.

As long as warrior monk is Sec Def I am not worried about WW3, he was a combat general but he does not want to see the country he swore to protect come to an end, and that is what would happen if the big one kicked off.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite

A cave system big bomb huh. Never heard of it but I believe you are thinking of the M.O.A.B.And he will strike Syria but not Iran. That would just be stupid. What would be the point in doing that? The US does not have the ability to sustain assets in the region to fight that war.
You are probably right about Iran. But he may hit an Iranian target located in Syria. Yes that's it MOAB. They have only used it once and wasn't that in Afghanistan on the cave system used by the Tally. The question is will he try and take down Arssad?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join