It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wassup my DUDES!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Hey everybody.....just thought id give a little extemporaneous musing a try and i hope i picked the right forum for it...

a little free form expression after a nice imbibing....if you know what i mean (ill let you wonder a little bit! just for fun)

anyway....

first thing i wanted to say was that i dont hate any of you.....you probly think thats nice...at least i hope you do...

hold on...eating cold cereal at midnight....which is pretty frickin rad...and you know it is...and if you dont know it is you need to know it.....just because its the best invention ever among other things that only people in a certain mental disposition could probably ascertain and appreciate......

so actually im pretty freakin upset about whats goin on in the ME and Syria of course...mainly Syria......i mean....i REALLY really dont want to escalate things with Russia.....and heres the thing....if it was just a conventional war we would win handily.....but everyone knows it wouldnt stay conventional.....so that bums me out....we all have family and friends so i dont think any of us wants this to go hot....

so that was a fast huh...goin from light to heavy....

so back to light hearted again.....im a musician and song writer and ive been mentally preparing myself to get back into the saddle of performing publicly again....its been a LOOONG time...and i actually think i miss it a little bit.....not a HUGE amount but enough to want to do it again which is saying something.....cuz im really lazy by nature but when i get my butt moving its usually because i have to to survive and provide or because its somethign that means ALOT alot alot to me on a deep level. For some reason when i was young and was only a drawer and not a musician and for the first time understood how it felt to play a song that meant somethign important to me....well i was hooked. But i quit drawing....in order to have more time to play guitar....so what im trying to say is im lazy enough that i didnt want to make time for playing AND drawing....so i let the drawing stuff fade away....and i miss that too......but dang....not enough time to CHILL!!!

reupping my cereal bowl now (whats your favorite cold cereal? Sugar Smacks with the Frog is the best!)

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 12:38 AM
link   
....there needs to be a cereal olympics........or something like that.....

okay so smaller bowl this time...i had to....distended guts arent exactly comfortable right?

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: tribal

What's up bro.

Yea things are kooky, such is life. Itll work itself out.

What genre of music do you typically emgage?

Honestly I had a donut today that had fruit loops on top that was damn good, but id have to say fruity pebbles or coco puffs.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 12:45 AM
link   
....oh man i hope i dont regret those two bowls of cereal.......

but its so damn good!!!!

anyway, so what else do i got for you?

Ive been thinking alot about that last Hawkings article about what was before the big bang.....and thats some trippy stuff if you havent read it.....you should......

Hawkings Last Article

sorry thats not a direct link to his ACTUAL article.......but i think the link is in there....im lazy remember?

so the cool thing i THINK he was talking about was that hes pretty sure there was no big bang or if there was it wasnt the entire universe compressed infinitely blah blah blah....that basically theres evidence to suggest there are other universes that existed before the one we are in or something like that....and i think observance was a key element in his article...something about intelligence or consciousness....im already forgetting the salient points and confusing probably some of my own thoughts with what he actually said......

but just read it anyway!!! its good! it will get you to think outside the box a bit i think.......and honestly, as a Diest myself....i think some mainstream scientists and studies are coming awfully close to declaring the universe is intelligent on some level.....seems like they already have but i didnt google it and i dont remember ever reading such an article...but i think ive heard they are out there......

is the universe intelligent? self aware?

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: CreationBro

i havent had fruit pebbles since i was a kid....i might have to give that a revisit true dat??!!?!

so music genres.....well theres what i actually write....which is pretty stuck and i dont like it...and thats mostly like a range from folk pop or pop folk? and some light rock stuff....im really all over the map in a way but to ME all my shtuff sounds the same....and that bothers me because i wish i was actually writing the kind of music i like to listen to....which is mostly metal and hard rock (see my Jinjer thread)

so yeah...i write light stuff mostly.....but i would prefer to write heavy music.....metal....hard rock....and maybe sprinkles of other stuff like rap, blues, classical even......but mostly just good catharic head banging metal.....

but you cant play metal alone very well.....so thats kind of a constraining element isnt it? yeah so if youre alone, which i am most of the time....you gotta play a guitar or piano......pretty much....so i picked the easier of the two.....im lazy remember?

so what do you play conspiratorial brohan?

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 01:00 AM
link   
so i also wanted to throw a shout out to the guy who wrote the thread on the Dark Rift and how its causing people to melt down and get really negative.....the mayan 2012 stuff with a scientific basis.....wish i could remember his name but im too lazy to look it up .....you know me.....lazy.....but its a good thread...go read that too.....ive been thinking about it a lot in conjunction with some of my own beliefs and other belief systems to see how they match up....and i tell you what people....lately alotta stuff been matchin up pretty tight......

i dont want to even think about it but i think the end of the world as we know it is comin up on us pretty fast....

like i said, i dont like thinkin about it....but i know too damn much......and most of you probly do too....its why were here right? alot of us anyway....pffffff

okay so moving right along. and i think ill end it here for today cuz real life is callin.

so my last thought.....we need redundant, parallel.....or underground or public open source types of systems separate from the mainstream power structures.

Ive been thinking alot about this in the context of natural disasters and similar situations

we need to build clusters of independent communities or groups that form relationships with each other....cooperatives (co ops) for times of dire necessity and difficulty. So you can write in the blank whatever you think could cause that.....im sure we all got a good imagination.

so clusters.......like little ant colonies scattered all over.......oneo with each other in identity as americans.....one with each other in support and in purpose.....to survive and to even thrive.......

technology is so cheap nowadays you can start stocking up on supplies without hitting the wallet too bad.

dry food...lots and lots of that.....

batteries...lots and lots of those......solar panel with charger.....water filters....all that stuff.....well you probly know it better than me even.....but im just now getting started....im late to the party....but i think we still have time to get some basics together just in case.....if you ever been snowed in or had power knocked out by a windstorm you know it can feel like the end of the world for a week or two......so just pretend youre preparing for that reason....not some zombie apocalypse nonsense......

okay so theres that.....get to know some people in your community.....pitch a city wide plan to warehouse enough food and supplies for that city if its a small city. Larger cities would need to be broken up into grids or sectors. I say experiment....put the feelers out there and see if anyone wants to form a neighborhood watch type group but geared towards surivival in emergency situations.......

remember the 7 P's? Ill let you look it up!

Hey, thanks for stoppin by to hear me ramble...ill reply to anyone who stops in.

Peace to y'all.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Hey dude.

If you're feeling hungover at all in the morning, drink vanilla yoohoo. You'll thank me later 😉

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 02:17 AM
link   
I eat cereal at midnight all the time.. What else do you have for breakfast?

Ha, breakfast... break fast... the first meal of the day after we've fasted for the night. Who even does that any more. Breakfast is a religious thing. Unlike firstgrub, which is the first thing you find in the fridge. Usually nothing, so it's 2 minute noodles with chili.

I'd go so far as to make firstgrub a holiday, but holy day... another religious thing.

I'll stick to pagan days, Moon's day, Tyr's day, Woden's day, Thor's day, Freya's day, Saturn's day, and Sun's day. Those are all good days to eat cereal at midnight.

Ooh, add some mixed fruit and nuts. Makes corn flakes like some strange bizarro muesli. Might even work with weetbix. Goji berries are expensive, but they are sooo good in cereal.

edit on 10-4-2018 by badw0lf because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

Hey dude.

If you're feeling hungover at all in the morning, drink vanilla yoohoo. You'll thank me later 😉

When I feel hungover in the morning I take a couple shots of whiskey and then bacon,some buttery pancakes, and some fruit and berries.
Hold that tiger.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

Hey dude.

When I feel hungover in the morning I take a couple shots of whiskey and then bacon,some buttery pancakes, and some fruit and berries.
Hold that tiger.

I hear drinking shots during a hangover to rid the hangover is how you become an alcoholic. That's why I stay drunk, no hangovers. I ain't turning into no god damn alcoholic !!!! 33 years and counting.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Actually, being serial. *ahha geddit?*... if you feel seedy, and the day seems to be causing motion sickness just by sitting still in a dark room, I've found that a red apple - not green, red - will take that queasiness away post haste.

Sure you can eat yer bacon and smother it in condiments, and think you're feeling fine, but you'll be lethargic and all over the floor.

For some reason red apples, and you have to stomach it for a good few minutes, does away with that dire doom and you feel at least just groggy and slow, but well enough to think better without that incessant nagging vomitous undertone.

But I don't think OP was imbibing amber fluids nor clear or brown liquor..

And while absinthe may be green, I think it was something other with a green tinge..

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 06:00 AM
link   

You can draw, eh?

I need the assistance of an artist. Would you be interested?

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: tribal
a reply to: CreationBro

i havent had fruit pebbles since i was a kid....i might have to give that a revisit true dat??!!?!

so music genres.....well theres what i actually write....which is pretty stuck and i dont like it...and thats mostly like a range from folk pop or pop folk? and some light rock stuff....im really all over the map in a way but to ME all my shtuff sounds the same....and that bothers me because i wish i was actually writing the kind of music i like to listen to....which is mostly metal and hard rock (see my Jinjer thread)

so yeah...i write light stuff mostly.....but i would prefer to write heavy music.....metal....hard rock....and maybe sprinkles of other stuff like rap, blues, classical even......but mostly just good catharic head banging metal.....

but you cant play metal alone very well.....so thats kind of a constraining element isnt it? yeah so if youre alone, which i am most of the time....you gotta play a guitar or piano......pretty much....so i picked the easier of the two.....im lazy remember?

so what do you play conspiratorial brohan?

I specialize in hard rock and metal bromo origato, mr. brobato. Played in a reggae band for two years, but my mainstay is hard rock through and through.

I play bass, but i can play rhythm guitar and sing if necessary. Im okay at drumming but i wouldnt record my drum tracks.

Im especially fond of playing rwally heavy but melodic, drop D or lower stuff.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   

And Choco Krispies. Nuff said.

It's never too late, ya know. There's always enough time to create while chilling, try paint?

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

oh dear god! ive drank yoohoo before and it almost spontaneously exited through my nose!

true story....but i DID give it a college try....

thanks for the friendly advice my friend!

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: chelsdh

maybe.......im willing to throw out a few ideas and maybe a sketch or two if i have time......tell me what your idea is or what youre trying to achieve? yo ucan PM it to me if you want.

thanks for stopping by!

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: tribal
a reply to: chelsdh

maybe.......im willing to throw out a few ideas and maybe a sketch or two if i have time......tell me what your idea is or what youre trying to achieve? yo ucan PM it to me if you want.

thanks for stopping by!

Sketch a sober life, contrasted to one of drink and debauchery, in simple grey scale.

Don't forget the demons in the sober life part!!

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 01:50 AM
link   
As a member of the Church of Latter Day Dudeism, all I can say is...

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Relax man...

WW3 isn't going to start because of a proxy US/Russia war in Syria.

We were even in MORE DIRECT conflict in Afghanistan, years ago, and it didn't happen then either.

The Deep State (not Trump) wants Assad gone, and any hopes of a Russian pipeline gone with it. Putin is many things, but he's not an idiot. He knows who is really calling the shots on this one. (and we, who voted for Trump, just had our suspicions confirmed on whether or not he's a puppet, that if he wasn't doing their bidding before, Trump is now....)

But seriously, what can we do about it at this point? Nothing really. While I thought this little thumb in the eye of the establishment (electing Trump) was fun...it's obvious we were either played from jump, or they somehow got him to play ball. Either way, it's pretty obvious that not only have they won, but they've basically twisted the last chance we had to reverse things. (or even stave them off for a bit).

So, you can either arm up and attempt a futile revolution (kind of hard when the slaves are basically content)...or you can simply concentrate on making your own cell as nice as it can be, and hopefully comfortable for you and yours...and just try an enjoy the bit of life we have left...instead of worrying so much about things we can't change.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Cinnamon toast crunch. Captain Crunch. Kelloggs oaty crap. Pops. Berry pops. Coco puffs with chocolate milk. Hot oatmeal with frosted flakes on top.

Smacks are ok. The frog and the shape of it makes me think I am eating bugs.

Cheerios are ok. They are also depressing.

Golden Grahams is the best. It is angel food.

edit on 4 12 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join