It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is no NWO!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   
There is no NWO!

No one is spying on each other, we are watching you for your own protection.

There is no trade war, we are dealing with unfair trade policies.

China is our trade partner and Russia is a threat to the world, sanctions!

We are about to leave Middle East, but terror attacks keep happening so we are keeping some troops there for our own safety.

Gun enforcement law must happen for your own protection, there are too many shootings in schools.

Your not allowed to grow your own food due to possibility of contaminated food, we will grow them for your own safety.

Aliens don't really exist, but aliens are a threat to our country.

UFOs are not a threat and don't exist, but UFO are a direct threat to our international security due to possibility of aliens.

Illegal Immigration is destroying our country, so we immigrate to other countries for our own protection, build that wall while at it.

We are not doing any blockade, we are sailing through international waters.

WARNING VERY DARK!

We are land of the free, but, you do not have the rights to enter this large land because it is a military base now.

We are not dropping anything on you, we are trying to make it rain so food can grow.

We are running out of oil, keep buying our cars they have a higher MPG.

We will bring jobs back, we will end EPA.

We will stop drilling for oil/fracking, we will drill elsewhere.

www.nbcnews.com...
globalnews.ca...

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   
You are right, they don't want to control the worlds finances or even how we spend our money and on what.
They don't want to end hard currency or control of the medical system.
The NWO doesn't exist and the federal reserve has no power over anything
The NWO is a figment of mass imaginations

Stuff of conspiracy theorists and other coo coos

Let's give up our guns and get a mark on our bodies so we can trade freely because without it, soon we won't be able to

We are all free and will ALWAYS be free

This might not be a true reflection of my opinion, just saying
edit on 9-4-2018 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap

Russia is the NWO, they are the original forgers of the so-called "Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion".

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 12:03 AM
link   

I'll play.

The mega corporations, media outlets and and the entertainment industries do not use eyes and pyramids as symbols to market their brands.

There is not a camera on every other street corner.

The big cell towers you see cropping up everywhere are not designed to project 5G mind control on an unsuspecting populace.

False flag terror attacks are not used to ramrod police state type laws.

The government would never do that to their own people.

Your smart devices do nOt have a nerdy guy watching you f#ck your wife through the little cameras they put in your TV.

The MSM do not use mind control techniques to make sure you do see things as the rest of the herd should.

The megarich do have your best interests at heart and all they are striving for is the greater good, for all of us.

Half of the world starves while the other half throws food away because as a species, we are powerless to fix the divide.

I've gtg to work. I have hundreds more so maybe later.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Denial is Approval.

my pick...

UFOs are not a threat and don't exist, but UFO are a direct threat to our international security due to possibility of aliens.

why do you think ufo's are a threat to national security... We sail with google on the cybersea and do no harm...

Now for the next state in devolution of peoplekind.

Word's become meaningless lets start chanting...

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I am the NWO.

And you all think I'm just a dopey belligerent narcissistic borderline personality Australian.

The joke will be on you when I implement my final plan.

hue hue

*side eyes anyone*

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 03:01 AM
link   

God bless us everyone we're a broken people living under loaded gun.

And it can't be outfought,
It can't be outdone,
It can't be outmatched,
It can't be outrun.

We've had so many 'catalysts' yet refuse to react.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Thank goodness there is a New World Order because there was no order in the old one.

You guys are all entertianing a shared delusion. I have seen this phenomenon present on so many Youtube comments. These comments are paranoid and deluded and they all feed off the same shared delusion. You are in a darkness becaude you have lost faith in human progress. You have been infiltrated by the scouts of the enemies of freedom. It is very sad to see. I can see who owns what is in your heads and how they play you. The worst of it is that you are more deluded than the usual; to extreme degrees where you have been transformed into anti Semite "storm troopers".

None of you can offer us order. Nobody can. We have had to evolve it. If we had the order of you guys it would actually be chaos. You pontificate from the couch; do nada to help any situation. You leave the biggest messes of life to politicians and constantly blame them, too. You tell them they are no good because they go out into the world to secure resources for you. You tell themtt hey are no good if they try and conserve resources. I know what the real danger is. It is your ignorance.

What order can any of you offer? You just yawn the world into a nihilistic, nicotine stained beer can of reality. Then only part of the West that is dead is you. New ideas are here that are much more vibrant and healthy. Let's face it you are just petrified of change. All the comments here are politically paranoid. You don't even play the intellectual game properly.

You have a psychological virus. It will keep you in this zombie limbo of nihilism until you shake yourselves out of it. It will gobble all your life up in a gaping nihilistic yawn.

You are becoming a sad parody. Even Alex Jones has left the building. Only Icke remains and he is a plonker to be sure. You always were the zombie army for Mr Putin in his bot invasion of the West. You let him into your mind. He rode in upon your malcontentedness and your weakness for discrimination. Onc you caught the virus it is hard to get rid of.

The only option for you is to join Julian in the Embassy or Snowden in sunny Siberia, lol. You can put funny masks on then all you like and pray to your q god, lol.

Suckers!

(I am trying to wake you up out of the delusion).

If I was your enemy one of the first things I would do is to undermine you psychologically. Extremism in Islam, anti Semitism and Russian mind games have been beamed at you from Ming The Merciless' Death Ray. Then when you are weak and totally self loathing you will almost be waving the invader in to come and rid you of your own tradition. It is all a known disease now and counter measures are being taken.

I have seeen modern human idiocy in all its naked shame. It was a sight to laught at.

edit on 10-4-2018 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-4-2018 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

It's no delusion to know that nations play an international game of checkers, a game where civilians tend to be the victims.

Not to be selfish but Russia and their actions have no bearing on me, not until a nuclear detonation happens above me and I can imagine I'll not give much of a damn in that split second.

Some ill-educated jihadist has little bearing either.

So why does my government insist on mass surveillance when there's only a few bad apples?

Why did apparent western corporations successfully and progressively sell out the West and the general values of it's people for gain?

Don't get me wrong there's a lot to be proud about, being an earthling. But we have much shame too.

How many died in Korea during the war? How many after?

What a great era of peace we co-exist in. Where one of the most defended cities in the world was knocked down a peg or two because "terrorism" and daddy issues?

Your new world order is a joke, the only order is to follow orders.

I'm sure the war on Iraq for instance was done for love of humanity, for decent reasons. It's said the road to hell was paved with good intentions too.

I have seeen modern human idiocy in all its naked shame. It was a sight to laught at. 

Hilarious, like having Jimmy Savile present children shows. Like giving him a knighthood funny.
edit on 10-4-2018 by RAY1990 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 05:23 AM
link   

I always respect your posts sir/madame, you do well to provoke a good debate. And since I can only speak for myself that's what I do.

I was born into this world I didn't create it. I was legally an adult and able to vote by the time I began to realise things needn't be the way they are.

There's been a lot of decent people in history, people designing a better world for all. I'd be deluded to think the majority of the world has my best interests at heart though, most if the world couldn't give a damn about me. I don't even exist.

This is the state of the world, capitalist. No damns need be given. Not saying it's a bad thing bit I know it isn't a good thing either.

Kinda like modern fertiliser, yeah it'll get people fed but at what cost?

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Uuuuuh, there was an NWO; it was started in 1996 by hulk hogan but it ran its course until it was disbanded in 2002. Duh.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   

(I am trying to wake you up out of the delusion). 

Keep trying pal. I've read hundreds of your posts and you're hardly a beacon of sanity.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

Russia is the NWO, they are the original forgers of the so-called "Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion".

Excuse Me but You spelled Israel™ incorrectly....

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   
The Abrahamic religions secretly love grown, mature, women that can read and think for themselves.

The Arabs and the Persians have finally gotten along.

Everything made in the U.s, and China the world leader of eco friendly technology.

Canada a world wide Superpower.

edit on 10-4-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen
The Abrahamic religions secretly love grown, mature, women that can read and think for themselves.

The Arabs and the Persians have finally gotten along.

Everything made in the U.s, and China the world leader of eco friendly technology.

Canada a world wide Superpower.

I think your just dreaming here. Since when was Kanada a superpower? It doesn't even have enough man power to hold its own border against the crazy US. Those who want to keep women from being smart as those who want to be king and maintain their own power. The huge down fall is unable to teach children. The whole system is broken. Over worked, too much work, no time to teach.

new topics

top topics

join