It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BUSTED: Top De Blasio Aide CAUGHT with ILLEGAL HANDGUN in NYC

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

originally posted by: projectvxn
Liberal:

"Do as I say, not as I do"

It's ok for them to ruin the lives of people with their policies, but it's not ok when it happens to them. He'll walk.
Yup, love the blanket generalizations.

It's clear this thread is a right wing circle jerk. As you were.

Uh-huh. Like it's a secret that liberals overwhelmingly support gun control. Certainly, every single liberal politician does.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: xuenchen

Laws don't apply to the common man in a banana republic.

The charges will drop and the police will apologize.

Leftists are untouchable and are above any puny laws.

Come on people, you never know when you will need a "drop gun".

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Liberal:

"Do as I say, not as I do"

It's ok for them to ruin the lives of people with their policies, but it's not ok when it happens to them. He'll walk.
Yup, love the blanket generalizations.

It's clear this thread is a right wing circle jerk. As you were.

Uh-huh. Like it's a secret that liberals overwhelmingly support gun control. Certainly, every single liberal politician does.

First, not all liberals want that gun control, although many do. Learn to use qualifiers. Second, that's moving the goal posts. I'm criticizing your and others' sweeping, insulting generalizations about liberals or gov workers, such as your statement about liberals. Get out of your echo chamber.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

relax

this topic has hit a major nerve has it ?

😨

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   

My statement about liberals and guns is factual and backed up by data, same with their hypocrisy. Let me know if you wanna go down this road for real.

I am not required to give the purveyors of idiotic ideologies on any side the recognition you believe them entitled to.

Statistical anomalies are just that, anomalies.
edit on 10 4 18 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

edit on 10 4 18 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

The charges will drop and the police will apologize.

I get that you were being funny but I'll be shocked if she doesn't get somewhere around 3 years minimum. Mayor Michael McNanny put this law in and it's been strongly enforced since then.

I will make you a gentleman's wager that she doesn't do a day.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 05:37 AM
link   
It doesn't matter who you are (or which Federal judge is your daddy), defaced firearms are a no no. Indication the weapon is either stolen, used in a crime, or both.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 06:24 AM
link   

I will make you a gentleman's wager that she doesn't do a day.

We're not gentlemen. But you're on.

An ice cold, very large, extra olive martini is on the line.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

relax

this topic has hit a major nerve has it ?

😨
Actually, it's the opposite. What I see is people on the other side being viscious. I also posted some reasonable responses, only to be attacked. There have been general insults to both government workers and liberals. Please review the order of responses.
edit on 11-4-2018 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   

My statement about liberals and guns is factual and backed up by data, same with their hypocrisy. Let me know if you wanna go down this road for real.

I am not required to give the purveyors of idiotic ideologies on any side the recognition you believe them entitled to.

Statistical anomalies are just that, anomalies.
Oh please.

You've already proven you deal in hyper partisanship and hate. Sweeping generalities aren't the mark of intelligent argumentation. Your initial posts weren't some respectful citation of stats. They were general insults that aren't either respectful nor "facts."

I stand by my statements. I also have more familiarity with the people and offices in question in this thread, but of course you guys think you know everything.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Liberals support gun control at an 8 to 1 ratio. Liberals are extremely low knowledge with regard to firearms.

I have expressed no hate.

Otherwise I dont really care about your feelings. Go cry elsewhere.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Liberals support gun control at an 8 to 1 ratio. Liberals are extremely low knowledge with regard to firearms.

I have expressed no hate.

Otherwise I dont really care about your feelings. Go cry elsewhere.
actually you did via making claims about all liberals and policies. That's called partisan hackery, and I'm calling you out for it. I know a good deal about firearms.

If you don't like it, "go cry somewhere else." But we liberals don't have to put up with this childish castigation.

Also, I call out liberals for the same behavior towards conservatives.

What I've seen so far on this thread is zero debate and a circle jerk of conservatives regarding how this proves all liberals are hypocrites. Absurd.

You guys are playing into the hyper politicized hate that is useful for the powerful.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   

I'm calling you out for it.

Justice has been served.

I know a good deal about firearms.

Anecdotal evidence is not the same as a trend line. Here, let me help you by using this handy chart:

If you don't like it, "go cry somewhere else." But we liberals don't have to put up with this childish castigation.

In fact, you could go whine to someone who cares about your point of view.

What I've seen so far on this thread is zero debate and a circle jerk of conservatives regarding how this proves all liberals are hypocrites. Absurd. You guys are playing into the hyper politicized hate that is useful for the powerful.

Nah, what you're seeing is the truth. You just don't like it.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   

actually you did via making claims about all liberals and policies.

I wanted to address this garbage on its own.

You are really telling me, and every reader that comes across these posts that it is, in FACT, HATEFUL to discuss liberals and their POLICIES.

You're a real piece of work.

You created a victim all on your own, and then YOU created the oppressor by calling criticism HATEFUL.

Your debate skills can be summed up in the logical fallacies page on Wikipedia.
edit on 11 4 18 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

edit on 11 4 18 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Deleted, completely dorked up quotes so my stellar reply got lost!
edit on 11-4-2018 by Lab4Us because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lab4Us

What I've seen so far on this thread is zero debate and a circle jerk of conservatives regarding how this proves all liberals are hypocrites. Absurd.

There really is nothing to debate though, is there? A Deblasio lackey busted for illegal possession of a firearm (that appears to have been illegally used as well). The libs will get her out of it because yes, the left is extremely hypocrotical when it comes to the US Constitution, the Bill of Rights, and every other thing this great Country, which you liberals are intent on destroying, was founded on.

If you truly are one of the “I believe in America and its founding priciples” liberals, I sure haven’t seen any posts from you calling out the Democrats destroying our Country (Pelosi, Schumer, HRC, etc.). Nor have I seen any posts from you about protecting and preserving the 2A, especially the “,right to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.”

Pot, meet kettle.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Deleted

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join